Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Increasing cock size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #144129 at 09,Mar,11 21:57
Has anybody tried to increase their cock size and with what success?

Similar topics: 1.Dick size vs. Shoe size   2.Despite visits and pic comments etc... Why are my points not increasing?   3.BIGGER COCK!   4.Clit Enlargement   5.Size Matters  

New Comment

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis at 20,Feb,15 19:15 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
jelquing is temporary
By #479114 at 21,Feb,15 05:49
it's like lifting weights, if you stop yes it eventually goes back to original length
By bigone21 at 13,Sep,15 21:07 other posts of bigone21 
right! but you have a great time with that big cock!

By #495036 at 12,Sep,15 22:01
Water Pumps are allegedly the hip new thing to get results. I don't know if they are permanent, though. Hanging weights can help with length, but you also run the risk of injury.

By #497509 at 12,Sep,15 18:59
Yes, I have tried. I used vacuum pumps and pills for many months. In beginning I found my dick became thick and hung most of the times. My wife commented on it told that why your dick has become thick and bigger. She felt tight. It looked bigger and feeling horny all the time. But just after some time, it came to normal. So I advice you not to rely on size increasing propaganda.

By #149019 at 21,Feb,15 08:33
[deleted image]

By #163488 at 25,May,11 09:44
I know the secret, I told it before on SYD but I will tell it again. When I started jacking off at 13 I had a 4 inch cock. I jacked off every day since. Today I have a big 7 inch cock. Proves that jacking off increses your cock size.
By hytiger at 25,May,11 11:35 other posts of hytiger 
...Yet you have no pics!

By spermkiss at 09,Mar,11 22:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Short of surgery which is expensive, risky and has mixed results, it just isn't possible. See the "Penis Enlargment Scams" article on this very site.

So learn to be happy with what you've got 'cause that's all you're gonna get.
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,11 22:45 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just went to your page and had a look at your dick. Hey, yours is just fine. It's bigger than most so be happy with it.

Adult Discussion Forum