Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

to shy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13481 at 13,Mar,11 09:11
is anyone like me and wants to have some wanking and sucking with another guy but is to shy and nervous

New Comment

Comments:
By #566722 at 08,Sep,18 12:52
I am like you. Been dreaming about sucking my friends, but I am too shy to ask. Also I live in a small city .

By #463848 at 02,Sep,18 12:15
You need to find someone like me who welcomes bicurious beginners and will meet and talk fully clothed for as long as you like

[deleted image]

By #566236 at 01,Sep,18 20:57
Yeah I feel the same.Too shy too ask someone to have fun together.

By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 22:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Do people try to fuck or to shy or to masturbate?
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

(It appears that all three words are verbs.)

By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 15:19
I was same as you.But one day I at party I met one hot guy.We danced, I started touching his cock while we danced, got him hard.Then we got to the toilet and I had my first blowjob

By #150637 at 25,May,11 10:30
want to be wanked and maybe sucked but dont know if i got the nerve to go thru with it. had two offers and then nothing when i said i wasnt sure
By spermkiss at 25,May,11 15:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Next time you get an offer from a guy who turns you on, don't hold back. Instead of saying you're not sure, say yes you accept with pleasure. You'll be glad you did. Most people who get to be my age (6 regret more the opportunities they passed up than the things they did.
By spermkiss at 25,May,11 16:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I have no idea how that wierd little icon got in this message after the words "my age". Let's try again: my age (sixty-eight).

By onthelose at 05,Mar,18 04:19 other posts of onthelose 
You are absolutely right. That best times I had with a man I was the aggressor. If you want something to happen you have to make it happen. I was pretty shy at first but after the first couple of times I found out it pays to be a little aggressive, make the first move,. Maybe the right word is assertive. Most guys want a blow job but are afraid to ask.

By #463848 at 04,Mar,18 14:01
Not so much shy or nervous but finding someone who wants to
By onthelose at 05,Mar,18 04:13 other posts of onthelose 
I agree somewhat, there guys who just want a cum dump. The rest are a lot harder to find.

By #163488 at 24,May,11 18:41
You must overcome your shyness. Go to a Gay bar, have a few beers, and talk to the guys. From that night on, your life will be happier.
By spermkiss at 24,May,11 19:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Good advice. The social atmosphere of a gay bar is a good way to get over your shyness. Talk with guys and joke around and laugh with them. Once you've experienced the camaraderie of men in a gay bar the sex will come naturally.

As for sucking a dick, the first time is the hardest. But once you've experienced the pleasure of having another man's dick in your mouth, you'll never want to stop.

Adult Discussion Forum