Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

A MESSAGE TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 16,Mar,11 14:57
Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping well and horny! I am sending this from a friend's computer as this is to let you know that mine crashed on Monday and until I can get it fixed I shan't be able to visit SYD on a daily basis like I usually do which is VERY annoying, To those of you who have left messages and compliments, I offer my many thanks as always and if you want to write again I WILL reply to you as soon as I can. I have no idea when my comp will be fixed (to say I am pissed off about it is an understatement) nor do I know when I shall be calling into my mate's again who kindly lets me use his. So until I am back online at home, I send you all my best wishes and assure you that I have not forgotten you nor been ignoring you. Take care and all the very best for now,