She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

sexual thoughts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #69063 at 26,May,11 20:57
When I see an attractive women I immediately begin thinking sexual thoughts like is she a moaner or screamer, does she suck a good dick, does she like cum in her mouth or on her tits, how many guys have shot a load inside her. Its enough to make me rock hard and almost cum in my pants! Anyone else?

Similar topics: 1.best or worst sexual experience   2.sexual thoughts   3.Your thoughts are really welcome   4.Looking for Help...   5.Your sexual bucket list  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 18,Nov,16 17:58
Yep...that would be me. I also look at people everyday and ask myself...i wondered if they have masturbated today.

By #514308 at 18,Nov,16 00:20
Yup, EVERY, and I mean EVERY time!

By leopoldij at 17,Nov,16 23:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course. I'm the same. Sometimes I end up feeling their pussies.

By onthelose at 17,Nov,16 22:58 other posts of onthelose 
I agree with cruiser. I always think of sex when I see a woman. Women on here will be offended but I think we all feel the same. ( 2nice I guess you are saying just because we don't have sex all the time like you we are somehow inferior to you!)

By #519017 at 17,Nov,16 07:43
Every guy on this site! I immediately start to imagine her with no clothes on and start to wonder what her pussy looks like, hairy or smooth. Then for some reason I try to see if the outline of her panties shows through her skirt or pants. I think I'm turned on by VPL. I rarely wonder if she screams or how many guys she's had, but more about me having her. But perhaps I'm weird.

By #485312 at 13,Aug,16 01:30
l wonder how long his cock is and how long he lasts, *lix*

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,16 00:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Me too.

Adult Discussion Forum