Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

PUSSY DEPRIVED

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 23,Jun,11 17:29
are u gay because u are pussy deprived? men will you admit there is no pussy around your cock or in your life?

Similar topics: 1.Missing my foreskin   2.Best sex advice!   3.Big clit   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Has anyone notice that more younger girls on site site since the virus  

New Comment

Comments:
By #303133 at 03,Mar,13 17:01
The good Doctor speaks from experience and scientific study.
If you put ten gay men in a room and lob pussy at them, they will all be "cured" and never touch a wiener again!
By #164428 at 03,Mar,13 21:09
Yes indeed. Though the lobbing will not be sufficient. They will each have to drink of the female nectar.
By #303133 at 04,Mar,13 00:02
It takes a special gadget to safely extract the nectar, though. I think it is called the ACME PUSSY JUICER, and you can find one at your local hardware store for around $9.99.
By bella! at 04,Mar,13 00:22 other posts of bella! 
The ACME PUSSY JUICER is also featured on the late night infomercials for $ 19.95 plus shipping and handling. You ask; Why would I pay $19.95 plus s/h when I can purchase it for less? The answer is simple, because you will receive at no extra cost, a 200 page, full color, recipe book that has all recipes in metric as well as for us metrically challenged Americans, non metric measures. PLUS a stainless steel vegetable peeler all shipped in a discreet, brown wrapper.
By #57759 at 05,Mar,13 19:08
bella u lost me on this one
By bella! at 06,Mar,13 08:04 other posts of bella! 
So sorry. I didn't realize my comment lacked the simple words that you're familiar with and are able to respond to.

By #57759 at 04,Mar,13 21:46
that is simply not true
By #303133 at 04,Mar,13 23:04
You are right. I just made the ACME PUSSY JUICER up.
By #201583 at 05,Mar,13 01:15
Well they sell a vagina scent called "Vulva". It costs about $33.00. Put that on and walk into a straight bar.

By #201583 at 04,Mar,13 18:11
Ridiculous. I was raised to h-ate gays. It took me a while to figure out as to why I wasn't into looking up a girl's skirt. I never understood why I had to have a girlfriend. I never understood man's quest to pop a cherry. I have never felt an urge to bed a woman. Every woman I have been with picked me up, and I only allowed it because that is what a man is supposed to do, not because I wanted to. Every man I have been with, I actually wanted to be with. Even though I'm bisexual the least amount of pussy I encounter the more it sickens me to think about it. When I first came to this site, I was about a 50/50 split. Now I would consider myself 10/90 even though I have no draw towards a woman only because I might be able to perform oral. Even though the mere thought is starting to repulse me. I have always been gay and became desensitized to pussy because I didn't want to be strung up in my family tree. I believe a gay man can become desensitized to pussy but he would never crave it.

Adult Discussion Forum