Recent Posts of member siona76

By siona76 at 08,Oct,20 15:51
I was shocked & saddened when I heard this. I'm a huge van halen fan. I grew up listening to them. Van Halen was the band that got me into hard rock & heavy metal music. Before that I was listening to motown & disco. I was very young I remember. I was also a big michael Jackson fan. The song beat it introduced me to Eddie's guitar playing. Then I remember walking around waikiki with my uncle. In one of the stores van Halen music video jump was played. I was immediately hooked. I was so into David lee roth too. I love watching him perform. Alex is another big inspiration and is a favorite drummer of mine. I'm also a drummer.

By siona76 at 05,Oct,14 05:42
I prefer shaved but it's your body. Do what you want.

By siona76 at 28,Aug,14 21:21
I wear low-cut bikinis. I like the way they look & feel

By siona76 at 20,Aug,14 10:34
Not at all. I enjoy their comments

By siona76 at 20,Aug,14 10:30
Definitely shaved or waxed. I shave & trim all the time. If you got the body, go for it! I think it is sexy!

By siona76 at 30,Jul,14 17:56
I think about it all the time. I never done it yet but would be willing to try it with the right guy. He would have to be in good shape, clean & completely shaved! I'm really hoping I find him soon. I do get hit on all the time when I'm at the beach all oiled up in my bikini for everybody to see, but I always get the nasty ones checking me out.

By siona76 at 20,Jul,14 17:41
I definitely prefer shaved. I shave all the time & just love how it feels to be completely shaved & smooth.

By siona76 at 27,Jun,14 12:07
I shave my pubes & underarms only and I never itch. I personally use **** shave oil. This stuff really works. You can get it at walmart. I use a trimmer for the rest of my body. Look it up & give it try!
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

**** shave oil!