Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Has any straight guy dream about getting fuck by other Dick or give a Dick blowjob?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15475 at 13,Jun,09 04:26
Sometimes I do think about that, when I feel sexually excite on my bed, but I'm straight not gay.

Similar topics: 1.BEST SIZE OF DICK FOR BLOWJOB   2.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   3.I had ANOTHER dream...   4.# MY SECRET BLOWJOB GIVING FANTASY EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.MY BLOWJOB FANTASY FULLY EXPOSED!  

New Comment

Comments:
By siona76 at 30,Jul,14 17:56 other posts of siona76 
I think about it all the time. I never done it yet but would be willing to try it with the right guy. He would have to be in good shape, clean & completely shaved! I'm really hoping I find him soon. I do get hit on all the time when I'm at the beach all oiled up in my bikini for everybody to see, but I always get the nasty ones checking me out.

By #340774 at 09,Feb,14 13:32
I am straight and don't find guys sexy but some cocks are very sexy to me. I'd be selective, but I would like a sexy cock in my ass or mouth to see what it is like.

By #242435 at 09,Feb,14 13:07
yeah wud love another clean shaved dick in my ass just to feel what it wud be like, even a shemale wud be brill

By #311947 at 09,Feb,14 12:56
Hell yea! I like women but do appreciate a nice cock and love servicing them. Its not about being attracted to guys, for me, its cock. Im attracted to a nice dick.

By #61033 at 08,Feb,14 17:09
I often think about sucking cock but could never see myself with a normal man. I would with a feminine TS.

By sailor at 14,Jul,09 17:47 other posts of sailor 
Got rubbed off once when I was 30. Felt good. Never did anyhting with a guy. Now at 66 I'm getting s strong urge.to have a cock.. And I consider myself straight.
By #428059 at 13,Dec,13 10:55
I'd play with ya on my boat

By #316057 at 13,Dec,13 10:50
like to try both

By #36394 at 01,Dec,09 01:28
All you people who say you are straight, but yet have your ass pic posted, I simply think you are all BS about being straight.

By Olddude at 23,Jul,09 22:30 other posts of Olddude 
I am straight also, but I have this urge to suck one! Like Sailor I am in my 60's!

By #3997 at 14,Jul,09 18:23
I have thought about it, or will check out another guys cock, have sucked one before and had mutual masturbation sessions, I have never taken one up the rear thought about it, and have had plenty of people from this site and people offer, but have never taken them up on it, my wife she does anal play on me with toys and such and it feels good, so maybe one day i will try it who knows??

By #18315 at 13,Jul,09 22:20
i think about it almost every day havent ever due it. i would if i got the chance

Adult Discussion Forum