Recent Posts of member Cumeleon

By Cumeleon at 28,Mar,18 08:14
Well, maybe not unsual (I see cut guys once in a while at the gym), but luckily it's not the rule.

By Cumeleon at 13,May,17 09:21
Uncut only. I'm cut myself, don't need a second one. Can do much more with an uncut cock.

By Cumeleon at 21,Sep,14 07:32
afhains . I enjoyed his uncut cock and we had fun wanking and peeing ourselves on cam.

By Cumeleon at 23,Feb,14 10:18
When the cock has a good size and has a hot foreskin, I might like it more, than the boner.

By Cumeleon at 01,Jan,14 19:41

By Cumeleon at 01,Jan,14 19:39
/qm0x977k3a8wpic.html

What do I have to change to make the pic shown here instead of the link?

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 13:18
I like it when some minutes after cumming the pee hole is "glued" from the last load. Makes the pee accumulate for a small moment before the pressure "rips" the sticky hole apart. Feels great.

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 13:15
Same here. Im cut, but the view of pee shooting out the tip of the foreskin can makle me cum. Must feel good, as I imagine everything that has to do with foreskin must feel good .

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:35
Only uncut so far. Dont feel like sucking a cut cock, as im cut myself.

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:34
Defnitely uncut!

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:31
Im cut and rather insensitive and my cock hed is kinda cullused and dull. I have problems cumming from bj's This suxx, as noone can give a bj for 2h, right? However, when jacking off and fucking it doesnt really matter(I think). Depending on your/my self control and horniness, I can cum within a few minutes or after half an hour or longer.
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

Cant understand guys who got cut voluntarily to reduce sesitivity. Im sure there are other options than a surgery.

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:23
Im cut and h'ate it ! You can do so much more with a foreskin and it makes a dick look more individual. My cock head is rather insensitive so I problems cumming from blowjobs. Would love to know what my dick would look like with foreskin.

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:15
I only get turned on by uncut cocks, as im cut myself (and h'ate it ). The way the skin is sliding over the smooth wet cock head is nice. You can be much more creative when sucking or wanking an uncut cock. I enjoy going under it with my tongue or my finger and "circulate" along the head. You can pinch the opening if its long enough and make him cum inside the foreskin. And much more things you cant do with a cut cock. I also enjoy watching uncut guys peeing through their foreskin.

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 11:14
I only get turned on by uncut cocks, as im cut myself (and **** it ). The way the skin is sliding over the smooth wet cock head is nice. You can be much more creative when sucking or wanking an uncut cock. I enjoy going under it with my tongue or my finger and "circulate" along the head. You can pinch the opening if its long enough and make him cum inside the foreskin. And much more things you cant do with a cut cock. I also enjoy watching uncut guys peeing through their foreskin.

By Cumeleon at 26,Jul,13 21:19
i am cut and i have problems cumming, if i dont do it myself. i cant expect the other person to give me a bj for 3h and even then nothing happens. same with fucking, which isnt that extreme, but still...my cock head is dry and "wrinkled". wish it was smooth and moist, as a cock head covered.

By Cumeleon at 26,Jul,13 21:16
well said!

By Cumeleon at 26,Jul,13 21:13
uncut! cut cocks dont turn me on. doesnt mean, cut is ugly. im cut myself and it looks good i think. still i wish i wasnt. my dick hea is rather dry and i have problems with cumming from a bj.
to me theres nothing better than an uncut soft shower or if the foreskin can stil cover the cock head when hes fully hard.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

and of course there are also ugly uncut cocks/foreskins (to long)