Recent Posts of member stiffpoles

Topics:

Rate My Gennies Plz 07,Mar,20 08:24

By stiffpoles at 21,Aug,21 22:51
lmao I didn't even know I was up for Best Member or Best Image. And if someone is beating me then, good stuff.

By stiffpoles at 21,Aug,21 22:47
Thanks...I appreciate it. And trust me, with the amount of editing and all that is clearly evident on this site, if I had "enhanced" my dick pics, I would admit to it. All I've done to some pics is filters. So, yeah, I have made myself more tan and skin smooth and unblemished. Now, if that is considered a "fake" pic, then I am guilty.

Anywhozzle....So, this is where the cool kids hangout, huh?

By stiffpoles at 21,Aug,21 22:23
I'm a native Detroiter as well. Not a suburb or the metropolitan Detroit area...Legit, 100% Made in Detroit

only registered users can see external links

By stiffpoles at 21,Aug,21 22:13
The negative rating is gone! Sorry for that.

By stiffpoles at 21,Aug,21 22:03
OMG...I am the same way! I LOVE uncut dicks. But I know exactly why....when I was 15, the guy I lost my virginity to had an 8.5 in uncut cock and I have preferred uncut ever since, even though I am cut myself.

By stiffpoles at 12,Aug,21 08:06
Never out of proportion. It's just right!

By stiffpoles at 12,Jul,21 22:20
I think this one is just fine.

By stiffpoles at 12,Jul,21 22:17
I would love to take part in this cock fest!

By stiffpoles at 11,Jul,21 21:43
View from the side and a bit below.

By stiffpoles at 08,Nov,20 10:39
Erected for your pleasure.

By stiffpoles at 08,Nov,20 08:12
Let's play with all these pretty cocks!

By stiffpoles at 08,Nov,20 07:59
I LOVE DICK! I am extremely bias towards uncut cock, even though, I am cut. My first boyfriend/sexual partner was uncut and nicely endowed and I think that memory has stuck in my mind and created the desire for thick juicy uncut cock! Another thing I like about dick is, they are all different. They are simple by design but, as diverse as snowflakes. Everyone uses their cock differently....technique and methods may vary but, what always stays constant is the result....every cock cums! And that is just another thing to love about them.....They are just beautiful, sexy, enticing, erotic and I think I need to be enticed by my own for a while. Cheers!

By stiffpoles at 08,Nov,20 07:45
The first person to see me jerking my junk was a friend when I a teenager. I was staying the night at his house and we stayed up all night being regular kids....until somehow his dick was out of his pants and then mine followed suit soon after. We ended up jerking off together laying in the same bed. Afterwards we played with each others dicks. It was cute, kinda hot and my first jerk off party.