Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Benefits of SYD...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #2393 at 26,Jan,09 10:32
Since joining the site, I have discovered an attraction to men in stockings that i never knew was there. I was wondering if anyone else had found out something new about themselves since joining the site?

Similar topics: 1.What are d benefits of having humps(silicone implant) on the penis?   2.Swallow Cum   3.Friends list   4.Friends with BENEFITS!   5.Friends with Benefits  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 25,Sep,17 09:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Reduces cholesterol also.

By kebmo at 24,Sep,17 18:12 other posts of kebmo 
Before I joined SYD for the first time about six years ago I thought I had just a cock. I thought it was normal for girlfriends to tell me that I had a nice cock, just a courtesy if you will.
I honestly had no idea that I had a nice cock.
After I joined and started receiving all of the nice comments my confidence improved immensely.
I also discovered that a LOT of guys like to wear and look at guys in panties.
I have never had a guy tell me that he did NOT want his cock photographed with mine. ALL of them do, so I guess I discovered that I am not the only exhibitionist in town.

By #6568 at 24,Sep,17 18:01
I discovered several valuable things since joining the site;......I'm no exhibitionist in 'real life' but dislaying here has been very healthy and cathartic, also I have found that I'm quite normally endowed and do NOT have a deformed penis, so she was wrong about that!....and the many favourable comments have gone a long way to restoring my confidence.....Thank You all.

........just wish I had found something like this site 30 years ago.

By #539358 at 24,Sep,17 08:34
Being able to look at all different types of cocks, big and small. We're all 'normal' size.

By #536913 at 24,Sep,17 06:28
It's been very comforting getting compliments when I haven't had all that much confidence in my body image. That was something really surprised me.

By ero2715 at 15,Feb,09 15:59 other posts of ero2715 
When I noticed men posing with nylons and panties on with hard dicks poking out it did turn me on. I did decide one day to try it out and I took some pictures of my self in bra and panties .I felt really horny and turned on. I have done this 3 or 4 times now and have posted pics on different sites and had loads of comments from sexy guys.
By #541419 at 21,Sep,17 22:13
Great! It’s much easier for gals to dress up sexily. The very same is not accepted widely for men. So, SYD is the place to meet other open minded beings and to listen to ourselves.
By bella! at 23,Sep,17 16:46 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm....., there are so many inequities in this world relating to men and women. Women can wear slacks/trousers/pants to work yet I wonder if a man could get away with wearing a dress or skirt? I bet not. In the business world, women can wear sleevless tops, yet the dress code for men would be to have some type of sleeve covering their arm. In my company, there was a big deal made over a African-American man making the choice to grow and wear his hair in dreadlocks, yet women had no problem.

By #29566 at 27,Oct,09 17:06
It's made me more comfortable with my curiosity and made me realise that I am not odd by enjoying looking at other mens bits.
By #3997 at 27,Oct,09 17:25
Thats how i feel, I am straight but i will look at the syd side and enjoy the cocks, and i will look while i am in the lockeroom at the gym discretely but i will look, some hang some don't but i found out i am not alone in that boat

Adult Discussion Forum