Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Friends with BENEFITS!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 12,Feb,18 14:18  other posts of leopoldij
"Two friends who have a sexual relationship without being emotionally involved. Typically two good friends who have casual sex without a monogamous relationship or any kind of commitment." (The Urban Dictionary)

So, what are your stories from your friends with benefits? Do you have any? It's a win win situation and both benefit, believe me! Share some below.

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.What are d benefits of having humps(silicone implant) on the penis?   3.Jerk off buddy   4.Swallow Cum   5.Friends list  

New Comment

Comments:
By 0-00 at 23,Feb,18 22:18 other posts of 0-00 
I have two FWB, both black girls and both much younger than me. I dont think you can make love to a girl and feel absolutely nothing for her, there is in my mind always going to be an emotional connection but without the commitment. My friends are both bisexual and we have had a 3some on a few occasions.
By leopoldij at 23,Feb,18 22:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Lucky guy. That's Nice. Yes, of course you feel some connection. We're not robots

By #549130 at 23,Feb,18 20:48
Met a guy in a queue, went for coffee, made friends and went back to his place to get anal fucked, we often still meet up so that he can fuck me screaming

By #482237 at 16,Feb,18 10:01
I have several friends with benefits. These are people i've hooked up with and formed a long time relationship. We get together when life throws us together but we don't seek to live together or even have "an understanding". Many times we have cried on each other's chest about some other relationship and we made love while talking about someone else, then we continue with our lives until the next time we meet. Some are very long time friends,,others are casual encounters that i like to keep as friends
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,18 13:03 other posts of leopoldij 
I love your lifestyle!
By #482237 at 21,Feb,18 10:30
And I love you,,,you could be one of those
By leopoldij at 21,Feb,18 11:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Wish!

By Poodle2noodle at 23,Feb,18 19:38 other posts of Poodle2noodle 
I like that ..I thought I was the only one doing that !

By AussieMan187 at 12,Feb,18 16:51 other posts of AussieMan187 
Met this chick on the bus a few years ago. I took her back to my place, we fucked, she left, came back the next day, then every other day after that for months. She came over & would suck my cock for hours while I was watching Game Of Thrones. It was great! Too bad she was such an annoying bitch. I ended up telling her to piss off & leave me alone.

By licksipsuckit at 12,Feb,18 16:35 other posts of licksipsuckit 
l had many friends with benefits, for many years, they are all still good friends and would do anything for me still, they all care about me and wish l was still single, and if l was ever single again wouldn't hesitate to come visit again for more fun *lix*

By leopoldij at 12,Feb,18 14:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's my visual contribution from a friend with benefits, it's mutually beneficial:

Adult Discussion Forum