pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Peeing in public toilet.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #279137 at 02,Jul,12 20:13
I love this topic and I know there a few discussions around about it buts it's popular and wanted to start my own so here......

I love to be a visible as possible while pissing and I hav forskin which I always pull back.

Also ne guys on here the ones who go in the cubicles and wot do those guys have to hide or wot????????

Similar topics: 1.Public toilets.   2.public toilet / woods fun   3.have you ever caught any female peeing by chance?   4.Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!   5.Ladies Peeing in Toilet  

New Comment

Comments:
By #194437 at 13,May,15 11:23
[deleted image]

I love to see other dicks on public toilet! When i see a big one, i try to show him my tiny nut, too
By spermkiss at 13,May,15 14:52 other posts of spermkiss 
I can tell that you like to show off your micro. Good for you. It's stunningly beautiful and it deserves to be shown. Your lean, hairless physique is also a major asset. I hope that whenever you visit a men's room you do a drop trou shirttail up piss like you are showing us in this photo. Show off everything.
By bella! at 13,May,15 15:45 other posts of bella! 
I hope you don't find this an odd question, do many men drop their pants, such as lahbr, when in the men's washroom? It seems that it might be a necessity for lahbr to drop his trousers entirely, to avoid urine dribble on his trousers.
By spermkiss at 13,May,15 18:53 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it's not an odd question; it's a sincere question.

Yes, quite a few men do. When wearing snug fitting pants, like jeans, it's almost impossible to maneuver one's dick out thru an open fly, even when going commando, and much more so when wearing underpants. So in these cases men virtually always open their pants and push them down a bit. See the photo posted by Indianandsmooth.

And some men do a full on drop trou with any kind of pants. Mostly it's for fun and for show off reasons. The bottom line (no pun intended) is that a lot of men like showing off their dicks and their asses and will do so at every opportunity.
By bella! at 13,May,15 19:15 other posts of bella! 
Alrighty then! Dropping trou is done out of necessity as well as being a thrill! Thank you, spermkiss!

By andrew999999999 at 13,May,15 19:43 other posts of andrew999999999 
Only if they're about 5 years old. I've never seen a grown man do it. Also, the floors of men's rooms are often dirty and piss ridden, especially if the urinals are the ones reaching to the floor. I can't imagine anyone would want to risk pissing on their pants, or let them drop onto the piss wet floor. The lesser endowed lad would be better of sitting in a cubicle to piss. As long as the previous occupant(s) hadn't pissed on the seat.
By spermkiss at 13,May,15 23:47 other posts of spermkiss 
I'll agree that it's far more common with b-o-y-s than it is with grown men, but I've seen lots of grown men do it.

As for the floor in front of urinals, yes, it can be kinda gross, so if you're wearing loose pants that would drop to the floor if undone, you ain't gonna let them drop. But with snug pants that can be pushed to the knees and will stay there, you can go for it. And a lot of men do. They also hike up their shirttails to put their asses on full display.

The next time you visit a men's room try it. It's fun.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

'Just went to your page and saw that you're from the UK. Maybe drop trou pissing is more prevalent here in the USA.

In another exchange I had with a Brit I mentioned that all male swimming classes here in the USA are virtually always done nude. He said that was unheard of in the UK. And I thought that we Americans were more uptight.
By andrew999999999 at 15,May,15 19:36 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've never seen a grown man do that. I must be a lot more popular over there than it is here.

By #121361 at 25,Oct,14 11:17

Its funy
My Girl love this kind of peeing
[deleted image]
By shackles at 14,May,15 03:54 other posts of shackles 
Love that pic! I have a weird kink about seeing women pee in urinals.

By #384365 at 13,May,15 17:40
You should try peeing in a nudist club where you are totally naked and have nowhere to hide.
By spermkiss at 13,May,15 19:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that the point of a nudist club? Even better than peeing is jacking off or having partnered sex.

By #480031 at 13,May,15 13:19
I love to see other dicks at the urinals, but for as long as I can remember I have had trouble peeing in public. I can sometimes stand there for ages with nothing happening, if anyone else is around. So I always go to a cubicle to pee. I envy you guys who can whip it out and pee anywhere, with others around.

By #121361 at 13,May,15 04:25

By mark_99 at 22,Oct,14 18:50 other posts of mark_99 
if i get the chance i show my cock in public toilets if i think a guy is trying to watch.sometimes i have jogging pants on and no underwear so when i pee i pull them down so my cock and balls are showing
one time i did this and a guy came and stood next to me and saw my cock and tight balls on full show ,so i took my time and peed and gave him a good show

By pifad at 03,Jul,12 12:53 other posts of pifad 
Like to show at the urinals. And if you guys are there be assured I'll be checking you out.

By spermkiss at 02,Jul,12 21:04 other posts of spermkiss 
I, too, like to be as visible as possible and I like it when other guys are too. The best public toilets of all are those that have a long trough urinal where guys can stand shoulder to shoulder whip out their dicks and piss together. It's great to be able to check the other guys out and know that they are checking me out. It's also great to watch the piss flow and know that others are watching mine flow.

Adult Discussion Forum