Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Caught erect on public transport

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #211766 at 17,Aug,12 20:10
I have started a new job a few weeks ago and since then I have not really found time to cum (I am single and when I am home I am not alone so I find it hard to get the chance to pleasure myself) so I have a lot of pent up energy and am getting hard over almost anything. Well on the bus from work on Tuesday a very attractive redhead was sitting facing me. She was about 5’7”, had the perfect hour glass shape, stunning blue eyes and was wearing a shortcut blue dress beautify showing her long legs . I was trying to look out the window and listen to music to stop me just looking at her. As the journey went on the mix of her being in my constant eye line and my pent up sexual energy made it inevitable and I got aroused. She made eye contact with me and just then gazed down with a shy (but seemingly accepting) smile, she was just focused on the outline of my cock fighting my jeans. I was unable to move with embarrassment. I was not aware of how prevalent it was until I looked across the bus and saw an old lady looking too. Once she saw me notice her she looked me in the eye, shuck her head and mouthed “you should be ashamed”. When the redhead got off the bus she patted me on the leg and shot me a cheeky smile.
Now, I have never had this before a hard-on so obvious that strangers noticed. I still feel ashamed of it but I don’t know why? I was on a bus, fully dressed and like most men have little to no control of my cock. Should I be ashamed or just put it down to experience?
Have you ever been caught erect or looking at someone erect in a tight situation?