Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How do you take out your cock at urinals ? Unzip ? or unbotton pants ? or pull them down ? Take out balls ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 28,Aug,12 02:21
How do you take out your cock at urinals ? Unzip ? or unbotton pants ? or pull them down ? Take out balls too ? Shake it before putting it back in ? Or jerk it a bit ?

Similar topics: 1.BIG dicks at urinals   2.Public urinals fun   3.exhibition with straight friends   4.pulling your pants all the wat down at at urinal   5.Commando  

New Comment

Comments:
By mywusch at 30,Aug,12 14:56 other posts of mywusch 
sometimes i pull my pants down /pycf8n61ddiepic.html

By MoeJoe at 29,Aug,12 09:52 other posts of MoeJoe 
I never wear underwear, so I just unzip or unbutton and pull out my cock. I stand far enough back and put my hands on my hips, so that if someone is next to me they can get a full view. If it appears that the person next to me wants to look, then I reach in and pull out my balls too, and do a little pulling and stroking of my cock, hoping that he will return the favor by giving me a good look.
By spermkiss at 30,Aug,12 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
One of the real joys of going to the men's room is being able to get out your dick and show it off. You obviously understand this.

By #265360 at 28,Aug,12 17:59
Do you think this is a young and older guy thing. I notice that young guys undo there belts unbotton and unzip lay the front of ther pants open, while older guys most often just unzip and take just there penis out and piss.
By MoeJoe at 29,Aug,12 09:48 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've mad that same observation myself....

By #266443 at 28,Aug,12 21:13
Unzip, take out my cock and balls, pull back my foreskin and tilt slightly so the piercings don't get in the way, pee, fiddle with piercings, push skin back, replace in pants and zip them back up. Sometimes I have people ask for a closer look at the piercings, I usually don't mind!

By nekekal at 28,Aug,12 20:07 other posts of nekekal 
I unzip or un button, depending on the pants, then reach in and drag my cock and balls out over my underwear. Not through the hard to find hole which tends to kink my cock. I pull it all out, and piss. Then when I am done, I pull it a few times, shake it a few times, and reluctantly put it back in.
By spermkiss at 28,Aug,12 20:57 other posts of spermkiss 
"...reluctantly put it back in." I sure know how you feel there, once it's out in the fresh air and free of confinement it's nice to leave it out.

By #202396 at 28,Aug,12 18:47
Stand back and whip it out with pride [deleted image]
By spermkiss at 28,Aug,12 18:57 other posts of spermkiss 
And with a cock like that you've got a lot to be proud of. If ever there was a cock that was meant to be seen and admired, yours is it. Thanks for showing.

By #220845 at 28,Aug,12 17:31
Un button balls out.

By fatcock57 at 28,Aug,12 16:02 other posts of fatcock57 
unzip, whip out my cock (not balls), pull foreskin back halfway and piss. If I wear sweat pants I just pull down my pants below balls level.

By JeffinKS at 28,Aug,12 14:29 other posts of JeffinKS 
I don't stand right close to the urinal.... un-zip and pull out my cock and balls, tug on my foreskin a bit and let out my piss. If I have a guy standing next to me I will leave it hang out for a bit... maybe give it a tug or two.

By spermkiss at 28,Aug,12 02:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Open my pants pretty far, if I'm wearing underpants (which I'm usually not), push them down, expose as much of myself as I can, including my balls, shake it, stroke it, play with it. I want to give the guys next to me a good show.

By #187578 at 28,Aug,12 02:33
Pull out dick and balls piss shake put up the pipe

Adult Discussion Forum