to Reduce Cellulite Forever

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

BIG dicks at urinals

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #240943 at 07,Apr,12 13:46
Hey guys I want to hear everyone stories about pissing in urinals with their BIG dick or when they encounter a BIG dick at a urinal.

Its always fun for me to go up to the urinal, unzip and let my huge cock fall out and let the man next to me see it in plain view. How about you guys?

Similar topics: 1.cum and piss   2.Urinals   3.any of your co-workers stand back and show their cock at the urinals at work ?   4.gay sex storie   5.Public urinals fun  

New Comment

Comments:
By TSgurlSindy at 01,Aug,17 11:12 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I always try to hide my less endowed cock at urinals, I do though have a habit of discreetly checking out the guy next to me though.Well hung guys never get close to the urinal when peeing like I do, so I can usually tell just by standing next to them if they're hung or not! I have been lucky enough to have seen some VERY well hung men! I never know how they'll react if I make it obvious that I'm checking them out though.If I see something I like, I usually walk away and loudly say "WOW", since it usually takes them a little longer to put they're BIG cock back in they're pants, I sometimes catch them smiling as I look back at them in the mirror as I'm washing my hands!

By Biwhore88 at 01,Aug,17 10:19 other posts of Biwhore88 
I was at a rested stop late one nigth. Pissing at Urinal and this truck drive walk up whip his dick out he keep look over at me I get done zip up and turn to leave he turn at the same time bump in to me he still had his dick out he asked me if i want some of his dick i said yes he told to come out his truck and I did he fuck me in my ass unit he shoot his cum in my ass and then feed me his dick unit he shoot3 load of sperm down my throat

By Scottbill69 at 31,Jul,17 07:11 other posts of Scottbill69 
Mine is not huge in length but quite thick and so is easily seen by those alongside . I'm happy to use no hands when peeing and let them see .. often another guy will do same

By Wannasuck1sobad at 30,Jul,17 23:06 other posts of Wannasuck1sobad 
I'm not much of a Nascar fan but the track in Virginia had an open urinal and this guy was pissing and his dick was freaking huge. He was drunk as hell and he was showing it off, if my **** in law wasn't outside waiting on me I would have probably sucked his dick

By sdm at 08,Apr,12 22:15 other posts of sdm 
Ilove it when the guy in next urinal looks a my cock and i make sure he can Photo of a purple headed monster from sdmsee all he want's
By foxforsex at 04,Jan,13 23:28 other posts of foxforsex 
I love to do the same. But i be sure to be reward

By FUCKMELONGANDHARD at 22,Jan,13 21:29 other posts of FUCKMELONGANDHARD 
i would love 2 see u in tha urinal

By Wannasuck1sobad at 30,Jul,17 22:59 other posts of Wannasuck1sobad 
I would probably straight up ask you if I could suck it

By tomd at 29,Jul,17 12:05 other posts of tomd 
It is hard for me to piss at a urinal cause it turns me on so much!

By Lenatur at 05,Jun,15 00:40 other posts of Lenatur 

By niceonebighead at 04,Jun,15 15:04 other posts of niceonebighead 
luv showin off at the urinal

By raybo36 at 17,Jan,15 11:25 other posts of raybo36 
I have always noticed guys checking me out when peeing and have come to enjoy it
By Ramil1 at 17,Jan,15 11:36 other posts of Ramil1 
nice way to piss and show off your awesome cock
By raybo36 at 18,Jan,15 12:40 other posts of raybo36 
that was actually at a gym where I was about to jump into the shower and my workout partner snapped the pic much to my surprise

By liketoedge at 17,Jan,15 13:45 other posts of liketoedge 
Most of the time I stand far enough away that I can be seen. Its a turn on to see someone sneaking a peek.

By Lenatur at 12,Jan,15 00:32 other posts of Lenatur 
Have Fun
By Ramil1 at 17,Jan,15 11:39 other posts of Ramil1 
i ve found a place that is awesome and still has the big open 'trough' type urinals and i got a nice semi at the thought of being able to expose a bit...or quite a bit actually recently.

But I dont like poeple that seem to try and hide it

By Mrbigdoc at 10,Jan,15 09:00 other posts of Mrbigdoc 
great to do, nice to see reactions

By Ramil1 at 29,Nov,14 07:07 other posts of Ramil1 
always when i look they all seem bigger but i m never afraid to let 'them' see if they want

By Ablaze at 22,Jan,13 20:48 other posts of Ablaze 
Before some years I saw near to me a big cock pissing at public urinals and I watched it with wide open eyes. He understand my curiosity and ask me "wanna suck?" and we go in a WC cabin, he sit and I knell before him and started to lick and suck his cockhead,enjoying the big shape in my mouth. After some minutes he fill my mouth with hot cum. I I had a little bit shame to act as a slut, but the cock was so big and beautiful. There was other times I saw nice cocks, but no one propose me and I'm not so brave to make the first step. Anyway, watching other cocks pissing at urinals sometimes makes so horny, that after pissing I go to masturbate, imaging I suck the cock or fuck with it.

By GEORGIE10 at 05,Jan,13 05:20 other posts of GEORGIE10 
The other day at work I went into the toilet to take a piss and there was a co-worker already there pissing. A quite nice looking young guy. I happened to glance over as he just finished and he was shaking the last few drops off one of the biggest soft dicks I had ever seen. He shook his dick about 10 times more than he needed to. Seeing that monster flopping here and there my knees went weak and after he left I had to go in a stall and jack off.

By bigal1 at 15,Apr,12 22:05 other posts of bigal1 
I don't mind seeing and being seen when I'm at a urinal. Unfortunately though, in the NYC area, more and more public restrooms are getting dividing walls between urinals. I like the way certain parts of the country like the south, have open troughs instead of urinals.

By cavalier at 15,Apr,12 01:47 other posts of cavalier 
there is a pub in my home town "rochester kent" called the city wall and the urinal has a mirror'd back board on the trof so you can do nothin else but compair ? i always manage to stand next a guy or guys with big cocks that make me me feel inadequit

By cbw13 at 09,Apr,12 10:51 other posts of cbw13 
i usually try to use the cubicle, or stand and try to hide

By smokieb69 at 09,Apr,12 04:46 other posts of smokieb69 
you mean like this:

Photo of a joystick from smokieb69

By Bendeedan at 09,Apr,12 02:55 other posts of Bendeedan 
Hottest pee I ever had was when this guy was in the next urinal and stroking his longish cock will peeing. I couldn't help glancing over and of course he noticed, caught my eye then smiled....next he looked backed down at his protruding cock and dropped a big ball of saliva right down onto the head. Amazing

By bigone21 at 07,Apr,12 17:28 other posts of bigone21 
stand next to me!!

Adult Discussion Forum