Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

do u prefer cut or uncut?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #331395 at 19,Dec,12 02:18
I fucking love uncut dicks, and I was wondering if y'all had a preference. I would love either cut or uncut, but big uncut dicks turn me the fuck on

Similar topics: 1.CUT or UNCUT   2.Do you prefer uncut or cut dicks?   3.girls prefer cut or uncut?   4.Cut or uncut   5.Uncut guys: Do you prefer for your foreskin to be retracted during oral?  

New Comment

Comments:
By licksipsuckit at 14,Aug,17 22:52 other posts of licksipsuckit 
l prefer hard horny and clean.. *lix*
By DarkMax at 09,Sep,17 17:08 other posts of DarkMax 

By CharlieB at 09,Sep,17 16:06 other posts of CharlieB 
Probably cut. It doesn't matter much as long as I can see the head, which is often what happens for either when they're hard. I'm not into foreskin despite having it.

By chilli at 09,Sep,17 15:39 other posts of chilli 
Uncut is natural

By Jamesrr at 09,Sep,17 11:40 other posts of Jamesrr 
I think the texture and smell/taste of the uncut is exquisite! mmmm

By foreskinlover52 at 30,Aug,17 15:41 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Absolutely uncut cocks for me! Never had a cut one and never will..Foreskin is so fun to suck and play with..Can you imagine 2 cut cocks trying to dock
By WhiteBriefs at 31,Aug,17 10:29 other posts of WhiteBriefs 
I'm uncut and I can't dock!

By TSgurlSindy at 31,Aug,17 04:28 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I've never had uncut, I would LOVE to try one, as long as it's BIG and THICK! ♥

By #323075 at 31,Aug,17 00:39
Uncut like mine

By slipper at 28,Aug,17 13:59 other posts of slipper 
UNCUTS, small and flaccid preferred.

By WhiteBriefs at 25,Aug,17 08:59 other posts of WhiteBriefs 
Uncut for me, mine's natural and I prefer the look. They all look the same when hard though!

By #540402 at 25,Aug,17 07:34
I prefer a big sexy circumcised penis! IMO..both can look hot when totally erect but don't like all the extra foreskin when flaccid with uncircumcised cocks.

By Hrnyandfun at 14,Aug,17 10:53 other posts of Hrnyandfun 
Cut for me

By macumbele at 11,Aug,17 13:29 other posts of macumbele 
Uncut. Nothing like licking and sucking a sensitive helmet. Needs to be clean though.

By bil47 at 10,Jun,17 12:57 other posts of bil47 
I prefer cut. I think it looks better, and I like to suck cut more than uncut.
By RealTitsLover at 11,Aug,17 08:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
That's what all the ladies say in the states. Luckily, that's all that matters to me while I'm living here.

By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 12:25
Uncut is hot

By IloveForeskin at 10,Aug,17 11:45 other posts of IloveForeskin 
I only suck uncut dicks! Uncut guys feel free to kik me gay21guy1994.

By yellowman at 10,Jun,17 11:01 other posts of yellowman 
Definitely uncut for me

By Jagtstein at 21,Jan,13 05:49 other posts of Jagtstein 
Uncut it looks better!
Cropping without a medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad I still have my foreskin, it can be great to masturbate with it. With cleanliness, I have no problems because I washed the glans (penis) in the retracted foreskin, twice a day and after use (masturbation, GV).
But remove the prepuce frenulum (frenulektomy) I can only recommend that the benefits are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I removed the frenulum with three interventions themselves completely. But everyone does the same urologist.
By frencut at 09,Jun,17 20:49 other posts of frencut 
Hi Jagtstein. I am a fan of your posts, and I am a follower of the practice of frenulectomy. I practiced it myself when I was 17, and I am convinced of the merits of your arguments. I would like to discuss this with you. Is there a particular group on this subject? I try to persuade uncircumcised men of the interest of suppressing the frenulum, especially for the adepts of masturbation. I have convinced many to do so. Thank you for the very useful information work you are doing on this subject. I hope to be able to talk to you about it.

By cutroundhead at 04,May,17 06:00 other posts of cutroundhead 
I think circumcised cocks look much more assertive and masculine...nothing hidden, all upfront, on show and ready for action...but it's a very personal subject...

By TSgurlSindy at 04,May,17 05:45 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
Doesn't matter to me, as long as it's BIG and THICK and can get nice and HARD! I'll take cut or uncut!

By #457958 at 03,May,17 11:18
UNCUT LIKE MINE THE FORESKIN IS AWESOME!!

By tcputts at 16,Nov,16 13:01 other posts of tcputts 
I prefer uncut

By niceonebighead at 26,Jun,16 16:02 other posts of niceonebighead 
im uncut my wife wont fuck anything but uncut she says i likeuncut cockcutcock is nice 2 suck but uncut is more fun 2 play with. ilike uncutbut will suck any nice cock luv big heads

By tb1 at 23,Oct,14 23:17 other posts of tb1 
"Do I prefer cut or uncut?" YES, I DO

By thesevenpointfive at 23,Oct,14 15:32 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
cut

By 67malibu at 23,Oct,14 13:32 other posts of 67malibu 
Cut

By probe69 at 23,Oct,14 08:47 other posts of probe69 
Love to suck cock, but prefer uncut!

By Stewie181 at 09,Jan,14 21:09 other posts of Stewie181 
Mine is uncut

By dx1 at 09,Jan,14 02:08 other posts of dx1 
Love them cut!

By chris23d at 30,Dec,13 17:47 other posts of chris23d 
Circumcised ones are so very sexy

By Cumeleon at 30,Dec,13 06:34 other posts of Cumeleon 
Defnitely uncut!

By #316057 at 05,Dec,13 23:40
love uncuts

By hornybicurious at 15,Oct,13 14:39 other posts of hornybicurious 
cut cocks seem easier to suck on, but i guess sucking uncut just takes the right technique and not too much foreskin

By aormus at 13,Oct,13 13:38 other posts of aormus 
I like my circumcized cock

/x3mno94erwcgpic.html

By uncutone69 at 13,Oct,13 03:22 other posts of uncutone69 
I'll suck on any cock, but being able to slide my tongue under a foreskin is definitely a plus.

By Badjohnny911 at 11,Oct,13 01:27 other posts of Badjohnny911 
cut all the way

By Arexa at 10,Oct,13 17:50 other posts of Arexa 
I'm attracted to both, but being from the US, foreskin really tickles my fancy. Never actually had an uncut fella, but I definitely want one.

By Odin_york_pa at 07,Oct,13 21:55 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I prefer them small and cut. Just my preference, but wouldn't turn away a nice uncut one

By #333488 at 21,Dec,12 20:36
Cut dicks are pretty check out my page and tell me if I'm wrong
By bigone21 at 07,Oct,13 15:56 other posts of bigone21 
yeah! you have a pretty cut cock Richy!!

By cumaddik at 06,Oct,13 12:39 other posts of cumaddik 
I do prefer uncut cocks ...but it doesn't mean that i wouldn't suck off a sexy chubby man with a hard throbbing cut cock ...since i love sucking cocks
By bigone21 at 07,Oct,13 15:53 other posts of bigone21 
cut AND chubby..?

By foreskinlover52 at 07,Oct,13 08:39 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Uncut only! I love foreskin! With cut cocks there seems to be something missing

By Cumeleon at 26,Jul,13 17:13 other posts of Cumeleon 
uncut! cut cocks dont turn me on. doesnt mean, cut is ugly. im cut myself and it looks good i think. still i wish i wasnt. my dick hea is rather dry and i have problems with cumming from a bj.
to me theres nothing better than an uncut soft shower or if the foreskin can stil cover the cock head when hes fully hard.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

and of course there are also ugly uncut cocks/foreskins (to long)

By bigone21 at 18,Jul,13 18:08 other posts of bigone21 
i prefer uncut! so much more to play with, smell, lick, knibble and tease..!

whoever came up with the idea to cut the foreskin of, had only one thing in is mind: sex is a SIN, and if you cut the best part of, there will be less sin!

and that idea is still embraced in some parts of modern society...

By #280292 at 17,Jul,13 17:33
Im only 18 (14) and uncut, but my 3 best mates are circumsised. I feel im the odd one out and a girl from our school said its better circumsised too. My foreskin pulls right back though!
By bigone21 at 18,Jul,13 17:12 other posts of bigone21 
please diggerboy1, you're maybe the odd one in the small circle you have been in so far, but if you had the biggest dick in class, you would be the odd one too, so what??!

in europe and other parts of the world it's odd to circumcise without a medical reason, and cut cocks look odd..!

you have a great looking uncut cock, enjoy it! don't think it's not without consequences to have your foreskin cut off..! read what guys that are cut and h a t e the fact that it has been done to them say about it.

and certainly don't think much of the advice "a girl" from school that doesn't know what she is talking about!

enjoy that great cock! lot's of guys will be very jealous when they see you in the changing-room!!

By biguy111111 at 18,Jul,13 04:48 other posts of biguy111111 
I'm cut, but there is something about a lovely smooth uncut cock that makes me hard. An uncut cock with the foreskin only pulled back a little to reveal a glimpse of cockhead is a massive turn on.
Saying that, I love cut cock as well

By ErosUrge at 19,Dec,12 23:03 other posts of ErosUrge 
both are equally appealing to me...there can be a bit more adventure with foreskin...as in running your tongue inside the foreskin and around the head of the cock with the skin pulled over it...then love to suck with it covering and then move it back with my mouth as it moves to take the entire shaft into my mouth....
cut is also hot...not as much adventure as uncut but then again, a throbbing cock foreskin or not is always a thrill

By Ablaze at 19,Dec,12 21:01 other posts of Ablaze 
I never was with cut guy.

By chris23d at 19,Dec,12 02:59 other posts of chris23d 
I'm uncut, but I love the look of cut dicks... The exposed head is so hot..

Adult Discussion Forum