She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

New category request: cum and cumshot

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mago666 at 07,Feb,13 22:58  other posts of mago666
Would love to see a new category for cum and cumshot pictures. Love my cum and like watching good cumshots. I'm sure I'm not alone.
Keep on cumming

Similar topics: 1.Request - Multiple Cumshot video   2.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   3.CUMSHOT VID BY REQUEST   4.Separate Category for SHAVED DICKS AND SHAVED PUSSY   5.Whats the correct category of this picture?  

New Comment

Comments:
By annarowe at 19,Jul,21 22:36 other posts of annarowe 

By #621517 at 14,Aug,20 18:07
I’d support that. I like seeing guys shoot their cum and like it when someone sees me shooting mine.

By cumn4u at 06,Aug,16 05:54 other posts of cumn4u 
[deleted image]

from "cum chair" vid below

By DeepThroatThis at 23,Jan,14 16:29 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Good Idea Massive Cum Shot !
By chubbyloves at 28,Jul,16 01:38 other posts of chubbyloves 
now that would be fun to suck

By #515780 at 02,Aug,16 08:57
woooow

By leopoldij at 29,Jul,16 02:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you seen the best cumshot ever?
It's on Wikipedia:
only registered users can see external links

By #485312 at 28,Jul,16 08:05
yes, l looked for cream pie or cum shot and it definitely needs one for that, as half the shots here are cocks or cocks shooting cum...very good suggestion, *lix*

By bella! at 23,Jan,14 18:07 other posts of bella! 
Another category? Some members have a difficult time choosing the correct category as it is, why create something new? Have you ever gone to a pharmacy and stared at all the OTC crap, trying to figure out what you needed for YOUR cold? The choices are endless. Whether you can embrace the idea or not, a dick, is a dick, is a dick, is a dick. It doesn't matter whether the dick is flaccid, erect, pissing or evacuating, it's still a dick and therefore falls into the "Normal Dick" category, right? Now the member that bends over, uses his hands to spread his butt cheeks so wide apart that I can see his uvula, has no business posting that pic in the "Normal Dick" category.
By mago666 at 25,Jan,14 11:43 other posts of mago666 
I guess you're right in one way. What I really are looking for is a way to tag a picture I guess, so if I would like to find something more specific I could search for it.
When I walk in to a pharmacy I like that they have tagged everything so that I can walk straight to the shelf with cold medicine instead of searching through the whole store.
I agree with you that a dick is a dick. But sometimes I would like to search for cumshots. Would also be able to search for tits.
Have a wonderful day and keep on cumming

By routemaster at 23,Jan,14 16:45 other posts of routemaster 
By tb1 at 24,Jan,14 22:17 other posts of tb1 
good load m8

By routemaster at 23,Jan,14 16:46 other posts of routemaster 

By mago666 at 23,Jan,14 10:57 other posts of mago666 
Seems like am the only one

Adult Discussion Forum