Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Sperm Haters, are here someone others?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by *kmadeau* at 19,Feb,13 09:22  other posts of *kmadeau*
I **** cum and my own, as I **** snot too!
Guys, anyone else, please feel in the same way as I do?

Similar topics: 1.Fountain of sperm   2.Quality of sperm + photo   3.snowballing etc   4.Saving Sperm in a container   5.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!  

New Comment

Comments:
By DenverOralExpert at 13,Feb,19 19:55 other posts of DenverOralExpert 
Anybody that hates Cum is just seriously delusional. How could you hate Cum. If I don't get to Swallow at least one Load of Cum a day, I become a very cranky fag. Thank God for Glory Holes. If they didn't exist, I I'd have to start forcing Males to let me Suck them off until they feed their Semen. Its not a hard job. And its not like its not enjoyable for them.
By #532695 at 13,Feb,19 22:23
I don't hate it, I just dislike the taste. So I don't love it. But you to yours, I to mine.

By pifad at 28,Feb,13 16:41 other posts of pifad 
I love the taste of cum. Mine and his.
By *kmadeau* at 28,Feb,13 17:19 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Enjoy it, my friend!

By #303133 at 28,Feb,13 13:27
H ate is such a strong word.
Honestly, if I encounter a random puddle of jizz just hanging out and looking all slimy, I do find it to be rather off-putting. There is nothing inherently sexy about strange cum dribbles gone walkabout. Upon such a chance encounter, my first thought would likely be: "Why did the cat sneeze on the carpet?"
By *kmadeau* at 28,Feb,13 14:26 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Well, it is better to say off-putting! I do simply cannot to touch it... and in case of eating ... Oh God!

By *kmadeau* at 28,Feb,13 12:54 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Everybody here in SYD love to eat sperm? I don't believe that...

By *kmadeau* at 20,Feb,13 07:25 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh God! all members here love Cum?

By bella! at 19,Feb,13 13:33 other posts of bella! 
What prompted this thread, kmad and what traumatized you growing up? I agree, boogers are gross! Cum?
By *kmadeau* at 19,Feb,13 14:28 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Hi Bella, for me Cum looks almost the same way as boogers. If I have its and on my hands only, I just have to run to the bath and to wash its...That why I can not suck a dick and never I did that... The same about licking pussy...the possibility there are or were cums is for me enough not to do that... for no price...maybe it's not normal, but so I'm!

Adult Discussion Forum