Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Nude Beach/Jerking off

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #385430 at 05,Jan,14 05:02
Have you ever been on a nude beach, what was it like and share any sexy stories or pictures!

Similar topics: 1.Nudist Beaches   2.hard on nude beach   3.Lightning At the Nude Beach   4.Thinking about going to a nude beach.   5.Do you like to hit the nude beach  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 05,Jan,21 01:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Many times. I love jerking off, being jerked off and fucking in nude beaches.
By spermkiss at 04,Feb,21 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Sex in public is the best sex of all.
By leopoldij at 04,Feb,21 18:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, it is. I get thrilled by the thought that I might be watched and more thrilled by the idea that someone (female, in my case) might join me. The latter is rare, but it has happened.

By galaxy123 at 03,Feb,21 11:56 other posts of galaxy123 
my family were naturists when I was growing up, every summer we would go to france to the nude beaches down south. Sometimes as a teen, with so many nude people around and me being naked amongst them I would get erections and a little embarrassed. A friend of my parents suggested having a wank before going to the beach or go for a quick wank in the dunes near the back of the beach. So I would often go to the back of the beach and masturbate. Ejaculating would get rid of the erections for a while. Sometimes I was aware of people watching which I did not mind too much.
By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 19:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Same here. I'd masturbate 2-3 times at a beach, especially nudist beach, when I was young. I often liked to masturbate in the water. I'd run in and when covered completely with water I'd masturbate. I got caught a few times, but I didn't mind. It was nice seeing my gooey cum float momentarily in the water. I'd frequently use goggles and pretend I was watching the fish and seaweed, when, in reality , I'd watch pussies. Exciting times.
By spermkiss at 04,Feb,21 16:48 other posts of spermkiss 
And same here. I've had full on sex right on the beach when there were people on a neighboring beach towel only a foot away. It's fun to put on a show.

By #621517 at 04,Jan,21 23:27
First went to a nude beach while travelling in France as a student. We saw a sign to a “place nudiste” and someone had drawn a big erect cock on it pointing the way. I went there with another guy, a student friend. We dared ourselves wanting to see nude women. There were lots, some real sexy big tits girls all nude. I and my friend got hard up erect but no one around seemed to care. French girls near us noticed us and obviously liked seeing us naked and erect. We could see couples around us kissing, hand jobbing and masturbating. So I wanked to relieve my erection. With the nude girls watching we made sure we put on a good show. We tried to chat them up but didn’t succeed. I’ve later been to nude beaches with my wife.

By #615202 at 07,May,20 00:34
I jerked off at beach before late late at night as I was stuck at the beach as my phone had died and no where to
Charge my phone. No one was ther so I went in really deep and dark side of the beach and jerked it

By dura2000 at 07,Sep,18 06:22 other posts of dura2000 
I have been wanked off, sucked off and had guys cum on me at my local nude beach.
By Silverfur at 28,Apr,20 23:49 other posts of Silverfur 
And I want to join you soon

By #121361 at 28,Apr,20 11:34
[deleted image]

By Rudeboy1977 at 27,Apr,20 11:35 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
(Posted on another topic) I spent a long weekend on Martha's Vineyard (Massachusetts, USA) last year, and when I got to the beach on Saturday morning, I realized that the tide was high and so there was almost no beach. Apparently I was the only one who didn't check the tides, so I was alone for more than an hour on a beach that has hundreds of people at low tide. Anyway, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a little fun, so, after I stripped off, I got out my camera and took a few shots. After that, being a guy, I thought, "Hey, I could jack off right here". I stood there, looking out at the surf (a hurricane was just passing to the south of the island, and the waves were huge), stroking my dick and taking pictures. I even got a shot of myself cumming, complete with the cum flying onto the beach:

By #543717 at 17,Apr,18 02:53
Iґve been going to nude beaches and ohter nudist places since I was 20: love to be naked in front of others, especially cute young boys checking me out. And me boywatching, of course. But for jacking off, I prefer a more secluded spot.

[deleted image]

By smokieb69 at 18,May,17 08:38 other posts of smokieb69 
i love going to a nude beach

or in this case, a normal beach where i just wanted to get naked:
By brian2 at 25,May,17 18:34 other posts of brian2 
Lovely pics, makes me so hard. I never found a nude beach.

By #534962 at 18,May,17 12:10
I spent many weekends camped at a nudist beach south of sydney, not hard to find. Anyway one day just near where i was tanning, was a gorgeous woman , i couldnt stop thinking of what i had seen and began to swell. To cover my erection i rolled onto my stomach ,felt really good, so i spread my legs and let my cock stretch out wasnt too long before i was on the verge of cumming, and thought what the hell , i shot a stream of cum onto my towel, legs spread wide, just as the afore mentioned beauty walked past behind me. I hope she saw it

By #423426 at 08,Nov,16 12:29
Not a beach but a series of islands in the river that flows through Munich. Not sexy at all, but very liberating to walk among others completely naked. However, there's a wood on one of them with lots of winding paths that appears to be a gay cruising area. I wondered why no women were in there until I saw two guys playing and sucking each other.
By #485312 at 13,May,17 04:53
lve never seen any playing on the beaches, lve heard down at birdie beach here, that they get into the bush up behind the beach and fuck, but lve never been up there to see *lix*

By #485312 at 01,Nov,16 11:43
[deleted image][deleted image]
*lix*

By #522776 at 31,Oct,16 16:32
love our nude beach, we have a main (st side and a more or less of to the side gay beach which is full of natures wonders. planty of places to sit your hard dick and do what ever you want

By #503470 at 30,Oct,16 19:26
I go to nude beach alot,i love being naked in front of strangers, i have wanked there and dildoed my arse as others watched a guy one day as i was layin on the sand came up spread my legs n stuck his cock in my arse n started fuckin me,i wish it would happen more often,

By #519017 at 28,Oct,16 22:21
My wife and I ventured onto one once in France. Boring. Lots of men old enough to be my father ogling my wife with limp penises. Me trying to get a clear view of three teen looking girls with tits bouncing as they tossed a beach ball but too far away to get a decent view. I didn't even get a stiffie laying there nude. We stayed an hour then went back to our hotel and had a good long sex session which was much hotter!

By #4162 at 05,Jan,14 14:19
Went with my g/f to nude beach, in the dunes, and we were having sex when we noticed a guy watching us, I waved him over and he started wanking himself off. I got g/f to wank him and he shot his load over her tits. We got up and found 6/7 blokes watching us from a short distance!!
By spermkiss at 05,Jan,14 18:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I hope you ate his jizz off of her tits and then you got the six or seven guys who were watching to shoot their loads on her tits too. And then lick up that jizz as well.

Adult Discussion Forum