Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Most times you've come in one day

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44598 at 01,Jan,10 04:18
I was just wondering: what's your record in ejaculating in one day? My record is eight and my dick, testicals and prostate was pretty sore the day after.

Similar topics: 1.Are you ready for this one ???   2.How many women have ever had or think about having a threesome mmf   3.How many Times ?   4.Times you can cum per day?   5.most times you orgasmed/came in a single day  

New Comment

Comments:
By Earlybird at 15,Apr,18 15:58 other posts of Earlybird 
Shortly after I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms, I gave myself 20 extremely intense, full-body orgasms in a row! I was multi-orgasmic before I started to ejaculate, and could keep going & going. The only limit was my ability to handle the extremely intense feelings!

I lost that ability shortly after my first ejaculation - however, I developed a fairly short refractory period. I can usually be ready to go again in 5 minutes or so.

The most ejaculatory orgasms I've ever had in 1 day is 9 - during a marathon sex session with my girlfriend. I ended up getting a painful case of urethritis out of the deal. Doc told my girlfriend & I that it was from fucking too much!

By JimmyB at 12,Apr,18 21:25 other posts of JimmyB 
Alone, 4. With help, 14. I like to just take a day and devote it entirely to sex. Usually my birthday or some other holiday or some shit where you are supposed to relax. Ok, I'll be honest. I was shooting blanks after the first 5 or so in an hour, but I was still trying, and was able to get a pit of cum out after a bit of a rest and food and drink. It was an epic day, and I was much younger.

By cumaddik at 12,Apr,18 20:59 other posts of cumaddik 
7 times was my best in my teen years...

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,10 19:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow, I'm impressed by all you multi-ejaculators. (I'm assuming that you're all telling the truth.) The most I've ever been able to achieve in one day is three times, and that was only on two or three occasions. When asked which I prefer, sucking a guy off or being sucked off, the answer is easy: sucking a guy off. Mainly because I can do it more often. I've sucked off as many as ten guys in one evening on a few occasions, and three or four dozens of times. There is no way I could come that many times myself. As the old saying goes, once a king always a king but once a (k)night is enough.

By #55928 at 06,Mar,10 12:27
Most I remember is 9 or so. After awhile, your balls start to hurt and dry pump cum.
By ero2715 at 07,Mar,10 11:51 other posts of ero2715 
I should imagine your cock was getting sore too

By hytiger at 01,Jan,10 08:44 other posts of hytiger 
12 is my limit.

Adult Discussion Forum