Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Masturbate-a-Thon

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 18,Mar,14 23:03  other posts of leopoldij
The Masturbate-a-thon is an event in which participants masturbate to raise money for charity and increase the public awareness and dispel the shame and taboos that exist about this form of sexual activity.

Basically, a bunch of horny guys and gals get together, pay a nominal fee, and masturbate for hours. The 10th annual masturbate-a-thon took place in San Francisco last year.

Questions to all:
1. Have you ever been to such an event? If yes, please describe your experience.
2. Do you know when the next masturbate-a-thon will take place and where? I'd love to go!

Similar topics: 1.Do you masturbate when getting sex regularly?   2.masturbation with circumcised penis   3.masturb-a-thon   4.Masturbate before sex   5.Ladies, do you like to masturbate for men to watch?  

New Comment

Comments:
By RussinPa at 16,Sep,20 00:53 other posts of RussinPa 
There is a place in Philly that did hold weekly jacking sessions. But because of covid it is done by cam. Learn more at only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,20 01:31 other posts of leopoldij 
only men?

By #625946 at 15,Sep,20 22:08
I'm in SE of England and have heard of the masturbate-a-thon for years and I'd love to maturbate with such an audience which I suppose is self-selecting in that they want to watch so they aren't going to be offended. I like to visit people when I can to masturbate in front of them so I do have some experience of this but I think it would be really exciting to do this with a group of other guys with strangers walksing around us intently watching. And if you are near me do get in touch!
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,20 01:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm interested in mixed groups, both men and women masturbating. Here's what it was: only registered users can see external links the real thing...

By #622014 at 26,Jul,20 10:53
When I was in my early teens us guys would get together for masturbation games. Who could cum soonest? Who could shoot cum farthest? Who could shoot the most cum? Who would cum first if we synchronized or stroking? Who could cum closest to a challenge of cumming in a specified number of strokes? We could entertain ourselves with cock play for hours. My younger self would have entered a masturbate-a-thon.

By phart at 07,Mar,20 03:26 other posts of phart 
Ok so a bunch of folks get together,pay to jack off and then someone puts their clothes back on,and I hope washes their hands, and takes the money to the local church soup kitchen and says "Hey yawl,we jacked off and raised some money fur ye to buy more soup"!
I bet that goes over real well.
By leopoldij at 07,Mar,20 04:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Guys and girls participate

By earthy at 06,Mar,20 23:19 other posts of earthy 
I would love to do that! I've never even jerked with 2 guys before. But I live in Texas now, so nothing like that here
By leopoldij at 07,Mar,20 00:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, Texans are very puritan sex-wise , or pretend to be so...

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,20 08:09 other posts of leopoldij 
As the world is becoming more conservative, it looks like these events have stopped.
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij at 10,May,18 23:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone knows anything about this?

By #471389 at 13,Jun,16 22:45
If I could find out when and where the next one is, I would totally go and participate!
By leopoldij at 16,Jun,16 01:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Find out please and then let me know.

By leopoldij at 24,Jun,16 08:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you found out yet? Are we going together?

By Shavedjim at 13,Jun,16 22:21 other posts of Shavedjim 
I would really enjoy participating in an event such as this.

By #510951 at 12,Jun,16 19:12
i would love to try one, it would be a big turn on.

By #460385 at 16,Jul,15 15:45
Center for Sex and Culture. 1519 Mission St. San Francisco, CA. Damn even Jethro Bodine knows how to Google. Next years event has no date yet.
--------------------------------------- added after 72 seconds

Beware. Their web site says they FEED their participants.
By leopoldij at 29,Oct,15 00:42 other posts of leopoldij 
What do they feed them with?

By #289712 at 21,May,15 18:09
I've always been curious about these events. I'd like to know if there are any held in Australia. Id absolutely participate. I'd love to get naked and masturbate with a bunch of strangers!
By leopoldij at 21,May,15 19:07 other posts of leopoldij 
It's so hard to find out any information.
By #289712 at 21,May,15 19:52
Last time I searched it was a bit difficult. If I could find out id be there in a heartbeat. It would be awesome to Nude up with a big bunch of guys and girls, and masturbate for them while we all watch each other rub our dicks and pussies! I must say I would cum pretty quick the first time, but im no quitter! I'd love it!
By leopoldij at 21,May,15 20:07 other posts of leopoldij 
i absolutely agree. i'm feeling the same.

By #324467 at 16,Jun,15 04:47
If you are near Melbourne there is an all-male J/O group:
only registered users can see external links

By #23212 at 22,May,15 06:05
From what I can find now, it used to be held every Spring in San Francisco, California. But I can find nothing current.
By leopoldij at 22,May,15 10:06 other posts of leopoldij 
I have the same difficulty in finding anything out. It has been held in SF, in London, in Philadelphia too. Problem is this: you see the web pages only *after* the event, not before. Last year I found out where it was supposed to be held, but then it was canceled because of lack of participants.

By leopoldij at 14,Jul,15 21:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Any luck in finding something on this Dr?
By #23212 at 16,Jul,15 04:40
The sponsor, Good Vibrations stores, apparently has moved on to other events, more educational in nature. This last Spring they appeared to have held a number 'workshops' on various aspects of sexuality.
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,15 06:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh ok. Thanks for checking!

By routemaster at 16,Jun,15 04:52 other posts of routemaster 
That sounds like a LOT of fun, I'd LOVE to go to one- or several hundred!!!
By leopoldij at 16,Jun,15 07:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes I know

By leopoldij at 18,May,15 18:22 other posts of leopoldij 
I asked this question last year but there was little interest. I'm wondering if any member has ever come across such an event...

By #440643 at 25,Mar,14 17:28
Please! Just go to a bathhouse and you'll soon be in a man's group playing and all the cocks will be a jerking~ some slurping some fucking most playing and showing~! Sauna time guys! Video rooms are hot as well. Watching and wanking and helping each other out. Damn fun! Fuck Yeah!
By leopoldij at 25,Mar,14 23:24 other posts of leopoldij 
I want to be in a place where both men and women masturbate together.

By #443664 at 22,Mar,14 21:09
I've never took part in one, but now it's been mentioned I'm booking a flight to San Francisco this year
By leopoldij at 23,Mar,14 02:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Wanna go together?

By #428387 at 21,Mar,14 16:52
Look buddy all ya gotta do is Google this it's all up there .
Just search 2014 Masturbate-a-thon and you got it.

OK
By leopoldij at 21,Mar,14 18:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok Mr Smarty Pants! Tell me how. Don't you think I've done it? Nothing comes up. If you can help, be my guest, and I'll appreciate it.
By #428387 at 21,Mar,14 19:15
Hey well OK friend sorry that didn't help Maybe try this.

Masturbate-a-thon 2014: May 3!
Posted on February 25, 2014
Since everyone is asking:

The date for Montreal Masturbate-a-thon for 2014 is May 3. Mark your calendars! Check back here for more information and the ticket link as we get closer to the date!

ALSO: Our last masturbate-a-thon raised $300 for Stella! We finally got the numbers sorted a few weeks ago after the last stragglers who sponsored Cameryn for her Beatoff Blitz were rounded up.

Iv'e PM'd a link for you
By leopoldij at 21,Mar,14 21:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks again!

By leopoldij at 21,Mar,14 00:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I still have no concrete answer: where does the next Masturbate-a-Thon take place? Please let me know!
I'm prepared to travel, and may be I'll see you all there!

By #428387 at 19,Mar,14 13:07
They had a masturbate-a-thon near me but it was only for wankers. They asked me if I wanted to cum but I had to shoot over to a meeting that day.
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,14 15:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Where was that? Let me know, and I'll go!
By #428387 at 19,Mar,14 18:51
Aw it was way down south below the border-line Buddy
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,14 19:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Your reply does not make sense. South from you does not mean south from everyone on the globe mate!

By #299329 at 19,Mar,14 11:29
I hold my own masturbate-a-thon every day
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,14 15:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Me too. Three times a day, actually. But that is not an event where many can participate, although I wish they would.

An organized Masturbate-a-Thon is a different matter. I would go if I knew one would take place. Despite the fact that I have searched the Internet, I can't find where the next one will be. I only find out AFTER the event. Damnit!

By #289712 at 19,Mar,14 14:34
Unfortunately I am on the wrong side of the globe, but id definitely participate! Id love to get naked with a big swag of people and masturbate all day!

By #68656 at 19,Mar,14 09:23
Now why are we not at all surprised to read that the event in question took place at the venue mentioned.
When it takes place at a venue such as the Vatican or even Salt Lake City then that will really be newsworthy.
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,14 09:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I Don't mind where it takes place. I'm just looking for information so I can participate next.

Adult Discussion Forum