Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Masturbating for an opposite-sex partner

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 24,Mar,14 16:48  other posts of leopoldij
I was wondering how comfortable you or your partner, of opposite sex, are in masturbating for one another. Sometimes, it is us who are uncomfortable. Sometimes, it's the partner.

In my experience, I love to start masturbating when I feel horny and then have sex. But some women don't like that. Actually, many men I've spoken too also feel uncomfortable and would never do that even though they want to.

Please share experiences!

Similar topics: 1.masturbating   2.Do You Like Your Partner's Breast Milk?   3.Questions for Bi guys and girls regarding same sex attraction.   4.Post here every time you have sex!!   5.partner (Female) Likes Guys Jerking Off  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 09,Jan,23 02:26 other posts of tecsan 
Do I ever have a good one for here, I will have to think about it though.
By leopoldij at 09,Jan,23 03:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Please feel free to contribute

By #662360 at 08,Jan,23 15:44
Sometimes my wife masturbates with me watching before we have sex. She says it gets her vagina sensitive so she has an orgasm when I’m fucking her afterwards, and that her second orgasm is always better than her first.

Our usual routine is for her to lay back naked with her legs wide then smoothly stroke her vagina lips to get aroused before her fingers go to her clit. I help her by kissing her breasts and caressing her inside thigh tops and down between her spread legs. I like watching her do it and watching her kick and squirm when she climaxes. I find her orgasm cry extremely erotic. Then after she’s climaxed and recovered just a bit I get between her legs and get my cock in.

Also like 621517 below I sometimes masturbate next to her in bed when I’m horny and want, but she isn’t.
By leopoldij at 09,Jan,23 01:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Great. Just like that
only registered users can see external links

By #621517 at 14,Jul,20 20:29
I often masturbate with my wife. Usually it’s if I’m “in the mood” and she isn’t. I feel completely comfortable wanking with her, and as I masturbate I play with her naked body with my spare hand, and she tickles my balls, groins and inner thighs in a way that keeps me rock hard straining erect. I sometimes cum over her. But usually I’m laying naked on my back and she’s kneeling beside me with her legs wide and her boobs swinging above me so i spurt over my belly and chest.
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,20 00:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Great. I do the same.

By #516354 at 06,May,20 07:42
The first time I masturbated in front of someone:

I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.
By leopoldij at 06,May,20 07:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Very nice. It's great to have a female friend to masturbate with during puberty. I tberty.
By #516354 at 06,May,20 08:02
It was great fun but unfortunately her parents who were Czechoslovakian decided to go back to their homeland before we could take it further.
By leopoldij at 06,May,20 08:07 other posts of leopoldij 
That's bad. But even mutual masturbation during puberty can be powerful.
By #516354 at 07,May,20 09:44
Yes it was great and she even taught me how to please her with my fingers,showing me the right spots to touch her.
By leopoldij at 07,May,20 13:10 other posts of leopoldij 
And there's no reason that such activity isn't widespread among adults. We need to get over it and masturbate together with others. It's beneficial both for men and women.
By #516354 at 07,May,20 18:06
True very true!!
By leopoldij at 07,May,20 18:15 other posts of leopoldij 
You see, mutual masturbation, upon mutual agreement, is a very safe sex activity, can be done with many partners, doesn't constitute cheating, achieves the goal (getting an orgasm--very beneficial to our health), improves relations with others, creates bonding, can be done with people you don't know. It's really a form of communication with benefits. People react to it, not because they've thought it through, but because they've been indoctrinated, almost from birth, with good/bad notions without having revised them. It's not enough for me and you only to agree with the above, the majority of the society must come to this conclusion as well. It all boils down to whether people have the ability to analyze situations and see them independently of their current societal status.
By #516354 at 08,May,20 09:28
People need to be educated about it especially the youngsters
By leopoldij at 08,May,20 16:50 other posts of leopoldij 
For sure. But if the older ones are uneducated or opposed to nudity, how can they educated the younger ones?
By #516354 at 08,May,20 21:34
I think some of the older generation now are more open than before.

By lovetolickyou at 05,May,20 05:21 other posts of lovetolickyou 
I used to play with a couple years ago, first together, and later one on one. The first time she came over by herself, she took off her jeans and panties, and spread herself wide open for me to watch. I started jerking myself off and the sound of her fingers in her juicy cunt was enough to make me cum fast the first time. We'd generally spend two or three hours jerking ourselves , watching each other, and having really hot, nasty conversations. I love jerking off in front of a woman. I'd like to have a lady that I'm not having any sort of sex with just come in and demand that I strip and jerk myself off, either for her alone, or for her and her female friends to watch.
By leopoldij at 05,May,20 05:24 other posts of leopoldij 
These kind of activities should be required and practiced for the sake of one's well being.

By Lvphose at 04,May,20 09:49 other posts of Lvphose 
I’ve had a couple partners where I would masterbate, they watch or masturbate also. The girls have masturbated to orgasm, I held off on purpose because I wanted to fuck them!
By leopoldij at 04,May,20 10:54 other posts of leopoldij 
It's good, isn't it?
By Lvphose at 05,May,20 01:53 other posts of Lvphose 
Absolutely!

By #522126 at 11,Jan,17 14:19
I love to wank with my girlfriennd,I try to time my ejaculation with her orgasm so I shoot my load on her pussy as she rubs herself,I am lucky in that I stay hard after spunking so then slide my sticky cock up her arse and fuck until I cum again.

By #458576 at 26,Nov,16 06:51
[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 26,Nov,16 14:21 other posts of leopoldij 
Perfect! That's the spirit! Let's masturbate together and watch one another!

By t-rex at 29,Nov,16 19:32 other posts of t-rex 
I would love to watch you 😊

By #501020 at 11,Jan,17 13:59
fuck yeah bisquirters2

By #121361 at 01,Dec,16 06:40
Part Two the Result [deleted image]

By #121361 at 01,Dec,16 06:39
Do it with my Slave ! Start [deleted image]

By #390248 at 26,Nov,16 13:14
After I got over my fear that my partner might laugh at the size of my dick, I've always felt comfortable stroking myself in front of a woman. It's been my experience that most women have gotten turned on watching for a few minutes, but not many are willing to watch the full show. More often, after a certain point, she wants to join in or just plain get fucked. I have been lucky enough, though, to have had a couple of partners who have been curious enough to ask me to show them how I like to get myself off. One of the most powerful orgasms I've had in my life involved a long session of me edging while my girl watched intently, eventually subtly doing herself. I believe she actually came several times before I did. the added bonus was that later she proved to me that she was paying attention, using the experience as a learning tool with her added twists. Still, that is a very rare occurrence. I'm aware of the great patience and discipline it must take to just watch (I can usually only handle watching my woman masturbate for a few minutes before I have to join the party). My new bride is more the norm. She gets turned on watching...right up until the first drop of precum appears, then more often than not, she jumps on, swallowing me in her wet pussy. And while I sometimes wish she could be content to just watch, it is an added turn on to know I've made her wet and horny just by the visual. that's an accomplishment in itself since, generally, women are less visual than men.
By #519017 at 26,Nov,16 16:28
My experience is the same. On our honeymoon my new wife and I were naked in bed together one morning. I had a massive erection and she asked me how a guy masturbates. I put on a good hard meaty show for her with lots of thrusting and grunting and I splashed up my chest. She was impressed and we've never had any problems when I've wanted to masturbate with her since, like when she's not in the mood, I'll, pregnant or having her period.

By leopoldij at 30,Nov,16 07:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course, there's always
only registered users can see external links
!!!

By leopoldij at 26,Nov,16 14:22 other posts of leopoldij 
just masturbating and she's watching

[deleted image]

By Hrnyboy90 at 26,Nov,16 00:56 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I had a girl once who loved to watch me pleasure myself. On multiple occasions we'd sit and masturbate together.. Both getting off on watching the other. Sometimes we'd lay facing each other or sometimes side by side. A few times I'd sit with her laying under me and cum on her which turned her on even more. It was always fun and intense for both of us
By leopoldij at 26,Nov,16 05:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Sounds like great fun with a great girl!

By #519017 at 25,Nov,16 17:28
I often masturbate with my wife when I'm in the mood and she isn't. It doesn't bother her and I feel no embarrassment. She lets me run my spare hand over her naked body and wipes my semen off my belly when I've cum.
By leopoldij at 26,Nov,16 05:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I do the same. Surprisingly, many men don't because they feel embarrassment. If only they knew that sexuality is much more than just penetration....

By #340774 at 05,Jul,14 23:24
My girlfriend loves to watch me jerk off and gets really excited when I start moaning and the cum goes all over. It also turns me on that she so intently watches.

By #456050 at 04,Jul,14 01:30
When I was with one of my exs one thing we liked to do was she would suck my dick while she was fucking herself with a dildo. She would lay perpendicular to me so I could watch her play with the dildo. By the time I was about halfway there she could make herself cum a couple of times. Once she came a couple times she would lay on her back and I'd get on my knees and jerk off over her tits still watching her play with the dildo till I shot my load all over her tits.
By #143536 at 04,Jul,14 03:42
HOTT!!
By #456050 at 05,Jul,14 20:57
Yeah it was. We always had to go straight into round two after that. She would almost always lick the cum off her tits and watching her do that would get me hard again. A couple time she told me to lick it off and she would suck me hard again while I did.
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,14 22:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I bet you liked this kind of activity as much as real penetration

By #305578 at 03,Jul,14 13:16
We love to use it as foreplay before fucking like crazy Sometimes Mr. tiger will come in a room naked and jerking off to show me how horny he is
By leopoldij at 03,Jul,14 20:42 other posts of leopoldij 
great! can i jerk off for you to show you how horny i am?
By #305578 at 04,Jul,14 04:18
Sounds like a great show (mrs. tiger)
By leopoldij at 04,Jul,14 10:29 other posts of leopoldij 
when you're ready to see me, let me know. you know my yahoo/skype id (same as here)... i'll put on a show, especially for you.

By andrew999999999 at 06,May,14 20:22 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've wanked in front of a girl before, doesn't bother me at all.
By leopoldij at 06,May,14 23:49 other posts of leopoldij 
doesnt bother me either

By #340774 at 06,May,14 20:58
My girlfriend and I masturbate in front of each other all the time. It turns both of us on!
By leopoldij at 06,May,14 23:49 other posts of leopoldij 
nice!

By #439015 at 04,May,14 09:32
my husband sometimes masturbate in front of me. the hottest part to me is the moment just befor he shoot cum. he looks so sexy to me that time. i always get wet to hear his moaning!
By leopoldij at 05,May,14 18:59 other posts of leopoldij 
This is great. You have a great attitude!
By #439015 at 06,May,14 19:44
Thanks
By leopoldij at 06,May,14 19:55 other posts of leopoldij 
You're welcome!

By #311947 at 29,Apr,14 15:49
Ive masturbated in front of girls before. Doesnt bother me one bit. I figure if we are gonna be having sex and stuff then what difference does it make. If Im on top of a girl fucking her mouth, I like to sit on their chest and jack my cock while they watch me. Mmmm, so hot!
I was friends with this one girl and slept over her house after a night of drinking. I **** in her bed with her(we hadnt ever had sex yet at this point..)and when I woke up, she was laying there next to me rubbing her pussy! I looked at her and, no fucking lie, she looks at me and asks me if I wanna race! Long story short, we got off masturbating seeing who would cum first. Lol! Of course I blew my nut first! It was such a huge turn on! We had some fun from that point on.
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,14 21:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Great story.
I wish there were more women like that.
Women who wouldn't mind sharing a masturbation session.
I can understand it that many women might not feel like having penetrating sex right away; so masturbation together might be a nice alternative.
I don't see why we don't have more of that ...
By #311947 at 30,Apr,14 09:53

By #449110 at 29,Apr,14 21:23
I've never had the opportunity to do a masturbation session with both my partner and I masturbating to one another. I think it would be hot though, and I don't think it would make me uncomfortable.
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,14 22:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you proposed that to her?
What's stopping you from doing that?
By #449110 at 29,Apr,14 23:16
Former partner. I don't have one now. I want to do this though, because I think it would be pretty damn hot.
By leopoldij at 30,Apr,14 07:38 other posts of leopoldij 
I've met girls with whom I've only had mutual masturbation. Nothing more. It was great. Maybe better than actual sex.

By leopoldij at 23,Apr,14 21:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I masturbated for a neighbor today. It was GREAT!

By #234509 at 30,Mar,14 12:28
[deleted image] My ex-wife and I would masturbate for each other it is one good turn on watching her stroke her clit and her watching me stroke my cock love it.
By leopoldij at 30,Mar,14 13:11 other posts of leopoldij 
How nice! Do you masturbate for someone else nowadays?
By #234509 at 03,Apr,14 01:57
on cam when I can
By leopoldij at 03,Apr,14 20:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Me too.

By #294596 at 02,Apr,14 21:29
When I was 17 my 16 year old girlfriend and I masturbated together all the time. She was quite the show off and voyeur. She got it started. One day she was at my house. She called me back to the bedroom and I walked in to the sight of her laying naked on the bed staring at me, 3 fingers going to town in her pussy while she squeezed her tits with the other. After she came she called me over to lick her fingers clean. We fucked for a while. When she sensed I was close to cumming she told me she wanted to watch me finish myself off. I rolled off of her and she laid beside me and watched as I stroked to a finish, then leaned over me and licked up my cum. After that we masturbated together once or twice a week.

My wife loves to fuck herself with a dildo or finger herself while I watch, but doesn't like to see me jack off, mostly because she loves to get creampied and doesn't want me to waste my cum. The net result is I get a lot of shows. She doesn't mind me playing with or stroking it, she just wants the cum in her pussy.
By leopoldij at 03,Apr,14 00:29 other posts of leopoldij 
thanks for sharing the story. you're a lucky guy.

don't you wish you could find more women who would be willing to share masturbation time with you?

By leopoldij at 31,Mar,14 15:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Some more masturbation stories please!

By #292354 at 30,Mar,14 14:21
I'm comfortable doing that for my wife, but I before her I was uncomfortable doing it for others. My wife loves to masturbate, she's definitely not shy about it.

By leopoldij at 29,Mar,14 11:13 other posts of leopoldij 
I masturbated for my neighbor's wife yesterday!

By #412225 at 26,Mar,14 04:55
me and the wife does not have a problem with this

By #455732 at 26,Mar,14 01:35
The office admin where I work and I have wanted to fuck for years. She's married so she doesn't want to cheat on her husband, so we haven't had sex. Last December she had too much to drink at our office Christmas party and wanted me to drive her home. I knew her husband was out of town, so I thought for sure she wanted to fuck that night. She did, but I didn't want to take advantage of her so I told her we shouldn't.
Long story short, she started masturbating in my car when we parked in her driveway. I followed suit and started jerking off. It only took a few minutes for me to blow, but she kept going for damn near an hour.
Conveniently, she "doesn't remember" anything happening that night so it hasn't made things weird at work.
By leopoldij at 26,Mar,14 03:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Great story. I love masturbating in the car together with a woman, in particular not a gf or wife.

Did she touch you while she was masturbating?

By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 03:56
I've touched myself in front of partners before, but for some god awful reason, I've never had a single man willing to jerk it while I watch. Ugh.
By leopoldij at 25,Mar,14 11:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Strange. Because, typically, it's men who want to touch themselves in front of women. My gf now likes it to watch me masturbate. But she never touches her pussy even when she's very horny.
BTW, if you want I can masturbate for you on cam and you are welcome to watch.

By 2pierced at 25,Mar,14 10:19 other posts of 2pierced 
A person's partner could learn a lot about what their partner likes by observing them masturbate, I doubt that this happens very often though.

By #449110 at 24,Mar,14 19:18
I love to masturbate in front of girls, and I have a strong fetish for watching women masturbate themselves.
By #423426 at 24,Mar,14 23:52
Ditto.

By #340774 at 24,Mar,14 17:41
I love to jerk off in front of my girlfriend. She likes it too.

Adult Discussion Forum