Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Arexa has great nipples, doesn't she?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 13,Jun,14 21:36  other posts of leopoldij
Don't you agree that arexa has great nipples?
[deleted image]
I feel like sucking them ... mmm....

Similar topics: 1.nipples hardwired to cock?   2.Nipple Enlargement   3.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   4.Best DRIPPING pussy   5.People tell me I have great nipples  

New Comment

Comments:
By rocket1 at 07,Mar,18 02:27 other posts of rocket1 
She has great everything

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:42 other posts of leopoldij 
And we now know that she's a cutie
By #551259 at 06,Mar,18 19:54
Wow she definitely is! Loved her pics back when I was originally on here so to see her face is great
By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:58 other posts of leopoldij 

By #358797 at 06,Mar,18 20:34
You weren't supposed to see those, so consider yourself lucky you did.

By #358797 at 06,Mar,18 20:31
Uhm. Those are friends only.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 seconds

I deleted them.
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

If I wanted them plastered all over, I'd do it my fucking self.
By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 20:35 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm sorry.
By #358797 at 06,Mar,18 20:39
When it comes to pictures like that, you should know I don't post them publicly.
We've been down this road before with other pics I've posted.
My avatar is heavily filtered, so I'm not recognisable.

And with fucknuts like RTL being on here, the last thing I need is my face posted publicly.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

Hopefully everyone enjoyed them while they lasted... I won't be reposting them.

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,14 16:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks All for agreeing with me. She's gorgeous.

By t-rex at 21,Jun,14 13:05 other posts of t-rex 
Arexa has great everything , she is a beauty

By #428387 at 13,Jun,14 22:05
Enough is enough Leo .your gonna get people putting there pictures for friends only just to stop you using them. Then everybody misses out .Listen to old poolboy buddy. OK
By #463949 at 13,Jun,14 23:11
He is reposting with out permission? Scary. I will definitely never private send now!
By LeatherAndLace at 19,Jun,14 05:26 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
How bout for me?

By leopoldij at 14,Jun,14 22:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Arexa has a beautiful body and a very sexy pussy. Her boobs are so suckable!!

By #68656 at 14,Jun,14 10:41
Leo the sleaze is plumbing the depths of the North Sea lower and lower each time he posts one of his voyeuristic messages.
If Arexa really did want his sleazy attention then why did she delete the picture of herself that Leo used in a previous posting.?? Surely that fact speaks for itself.
Just for your information Leo, Bella has some images showing her breasts, let us see you steal and publish them.!!!
By leopoldij at 14,Jun,14 10:57 other posts of leopoldij 
But I do have permission. Don't jump into conclusions.
By #68656 at 14,Jun,14 11:17
That should read "Don`t jump TO conclusions". You jump INTO the North Sea but you jump TO conclusions.
Just for clarification whose permission do you have, Bella or Arexa.??
By bella! at 14,Jun,14 11:37 other posts of bella! 
How dare you drag me into this? Why not grow up! By the way, what is YOUR agenda?
By #68656 at 14,Jun,14 11:55
Calm down Linda, that time of the month will soon pass.
I have no agenda but going by your ongoing critical comments directed at me you appear to have some problems with me.
Why not list all those problems, whether real or allusionary in a post so we all know your concerns.
Otherwise enjoy the warm weather and dont concern yourself with we dreadful free members as we are not worth the time or trouble.
By bella! at 14,Jun,14 12:05 other posts of bella! 
You really are a pathetic man. I have a suggestion for you John Spooner, why not add some prunes to your diet and have a good shit!

By _avg_ at 14,Jun,14 01:36 other posts of _avg_ 
LINKING to pictures POSTED by another member in their public profile is not a violation of anything, nor should it be.

HOWEVER, as it seems arexa's profile doesn't allow views by non-members (at least), and therefore not public, this is admin's fault: it should not be POSSIBLE to hotlink to restricted profiles/pics in these forums.

By #444014 at 13,Jun,14 21:53
Yes she does.But do you think you should keep posting pictures of members without asking...
By bella! at 14,Jun,14 00:07 other posts of bella! 
With all due respect, where is the line drawn? Keep in mind, there is the 'Dafuq?' thread. Just sayin........
By #444014 at 14,Jun,14 01:03
How many dafuq pictures still remain ?.I would take a guess and say not many.Why is that ?Because they are normally dubious accounts that the pictures are used from anyway!

Most of the pictures I have posted in any thread have been pictures that are visible to anyone and not members only.
Also I have not repeatedly posted pictures of one particular member,whose page happens to be visible to members only.

There is a big difference between repeatedly posting one members pictures,some of which have been for friends only, and posting pictures that are viewable by anyone.IMHO

Just saying...
By bella! at 14,Jun,14 01:27 other posts of bella! 
I agree, there IS a difference between posting 'public' pictures and those that are intended for 'friends only'. Apparently leopoldij is arexa's friend and is not aware of the differentiation between the two categories; friends only and those for all. The only possible way for this to be corrected is for leopoldij to not include arexa's pictures in any forum threads OR that arexa unfriends him.

As for the 'Dafuq?'thread, there are many remaining members/pictures still reflected.

By Sickboy at 13,Jun,14 23:51 other posts of Sickboy 
You need to SLOW down Leo, stop and think about what your doing,....cuz it's not good etiquette, DON'T post with out PERMISSION.

By Ray10754 at 13,Jun,14 23:10 other posts of Ray10754 
DUDE !!!! Who gave you permission to post other peoples photos in the fourms with your personal,perverted,snide inuendos attatched? You have problems and need help!I would think This is concidered a type of harassment.You have issues and need to get them under control!! Back of the people here and keep your issues to your self, Try posting some thing of intrest for a change,Something that we all can or might have intrest in.
All you doing is making a COMPLETE ASS OF YOUR SELF,Grow up and act like a civilised adult IF That is possible.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Legally you can post only the pics you have legal rights for. Generally those are pics of yourself you made personally or pics of other persons you made personally and have their implicit permission to publish the photos.

Adult Discussion Forum