Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

sad day

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #467361 at 21,Sep,14 23:48
I girl from the site sent me a pm sayin I was small and I need to get off the site cuz it's stupid for a guy like me to be on

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 28,Sep,14 05:06 other posts of routemaster 
Ignore her, mate. I know I've said this before but its worth repeating again: some people get off on being unkind and sit back and wait for a reaction. Don't let them win as if you retaliate, then they will have got what they wanted. Best thing to do with these sort is to COMPLETELY IGNORE them, they are not worth worrying about and it will soon piss them off when they realise their pathetic actions are NOT having the desired effect. Good luck to you and make sure you stay on the site, most of us are really nice and I have made a lot of FANTASTIC friends here. I'm sure you will too:

By #359325 at 28,Sep,14 04:51
Your dick is perfect. Screw the person who told you it looked small...

By iowaguy at 25,Sep,14 15:03 other posts of iowaguy 
Naw your very nice sized and very appealing to look at.

By #467361 at 22,Sep,14 20:28
Thanks all y'all cheared me up

By bigone21 at 22,Sep,14 20:08 other posts of bigone21 
nothing wrong with your cock or its size johnnyboy! and hey, if i like it, it's OK!!

By #445126 at 22,Sep,14 11:56
There is no excuse for such an unkind remark, let alone the fact that it doesn't even appear to be accurate. Yours looks bigger than mine, and I like mine just fine. Don't let the cruelty that inhabits small souls get you down, my friend. Remember that haters carry that weight with them everywhere, which is why they can never fly.
By spermkiss at 22,Sep,14 15:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on, buddy!

As for penis size, there is no such thing as a penis that is too small or too large. They're all good.

Now have a look at lahbr here on SYD. He's the micropenis champ of the site. Not only does he have a lovely micro, but an ultra attractive lean, hairless physique and he's a masterful photographer who takes stunning photographs of himself.

By #316057 at 22,Sep,14 03:40
Well said Emma and Curveball and Bell

By #467361 at 22,Sep,14 03:27
Thanks every1

By bella! at 21,Sep,14 23:55 other posts of bella! 
Nah, you're not even close to being small. My guess is that whoever sent you that message has poor eyesight or is just plain 'ol mean spirited. You're cock is average in size. Don't sweat it!
By #472683 at 22,Sep,14 00:27
Yeah, what Bella said.
By CreativeOne at 22,Sep,14 01:05 other posts of CreativeOne 
Yes ... What C4S said !!!

By small_dik at 22,Sep,14 00:27 other posts of small_dik 
She probably wasn't even a real girl, but some loser pretending to be a girl for attention. If you're worried about being small compare yourself to me. That'll cheer you up.

By #467361 at 21,Sep,14 23:57
Thanks

Adult Discussion Forum