She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sucking cocks anonymously

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blago at 28,Nov,14 21:19  other posts of Blago
I would like to suck and jerk off cocks but I don't find guys in general, sexy. I would prefer that there face and body were covered and just their balls and cock showing. Does anyone else feel that way?

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cocks   2.Sucking cocks   3.Do women like to watch two guys sucking each others cocks?   4.Anonymously voting down pictures   5.Sucking cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By JackHammer at 25,Nov,17 08:43 other posts of JackHammer 
It's all about the cock and balls. This is why I am so turned on by trannys; cock and balls on a beautiful body.

By Eerect at 25,Nov,17 01:47 other posts of Eerect 
I agree,I would happily suck/wank a cock in a glory hole but the thought of any kissing or other intimacy with a guy leaves me cold and a definate no-no.
By olderuncutone at 25,Nov,17 04:02 other posts of olderuncutone 
gloryholes are great a cock you see iy hard or make it hard it all cock and nothing but cock.

By cruz69696969 at 21,Sep,17 12:43 other posts of cruz69696969 
Yeah I couldn't tell you a great
looking guy from a goofball but I know exactly what a beautiful cock and balls feel like, taste like, although I've never had the petfect one, yet.
By kebmo at 22,Nov,17 17:21 other posts of kebmo 
Hi, I'm Kebmo. Pleased to meet you.

By spermkiss at 29,Nov,14 19:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Only several million other men. Most of these men identify as straight but nevertheless are interested in other men's cocks. They like to examine, touch, fondle and suck cocks but have no interest, romantic or otherwise, in the man. I call them straight cocksuckers.
By niceonebighead at 22,Nov,17 14:27 other posts of niceonebighead 
you are dead on im a str cocksuckerluv2 swap bjs

By 61-69 at 22,Nov,17 13:31 other posts of 61-69 
Go to a gay sauna, if such a thing exists where you are. I'm the same in not finding men attractive in the same way I do girls and have visited a few times just to play with cocks. Totally anonymous, I could pass the guy in the street half an hour later and not recognise him. It's all about cocks, balls and jizz.

By lawrenceo at 22,Nov,17 11:15 other posts of lawrenceo 
Not exactly that situation. I prefer a guy to lie back and pretend to be asleep whilst I get to work on his penis.

By #471760 at 06,Dec,14 15:42
GLORY HOLE........

By horniperv at 29,Nov,14 16:22 other posts of horniperv 
Im kinda the same way. Not "attracted" to guys really, Im just in it for the dick. Big hard throbbing cock!

By hornybicurious at 28,Nov,14 23:35 other posts of hornybicurious 
so you wanna suck cock. that's a good start. given how fun it is to suck cock, you shouldn't let your lack of attraction to men get in the way, so where's what i recommend: when you're sucking their lovely hard cum-blasting cocks, just don't look up at their faces. see? simple. and not looking at a guy's face while you're sucking his amazing long thick cock is not at all difficult to accomplish! happy sucking

Adult Discussion Forum