to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sucking cocks anonymously

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #340774 at 29,Nov,14 02:19
I would like to suck and jerk off cocks but I don't find guys in general, sexy. I would prefer that there face and body were covered and just their balls and cock showing. Does anyone else feel that way?

Similar topics: 1.Anonymously voting down pictures   2.Sucking cock   3.Have you ever anonymously chatted with someone you know?   4.Blowbang fantasies   5.Does your wife know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sfax#17 at 13,Feb,24 05:07 other posts of Sfax#17 
For me, the guy has to be cute. That's why I am attracted to Asian guys. I don't want to suck a guy who's ugly. Or hairy. Or fat. Also I prefer circumcised cocks. Uncut is ugly. I want to feel the shaft in my mouth. And I want to feel when he's about to cum. And then he ejaculates in my mouth.

By Alwayscum at 10,Feb,24 17:34 other posts of Alwayscum 
I feel that way too. Not attracted to men but want cock. Odd probably to most but that’s how I feel

By Fixittight at 10,Feb,24 12:19 other posts of Fixittight 
I have no attraction to men except the cock. But to suck their cock they've got to be at least attractive to me

By #577598 at 13,Feb,19 22:03
Feel the same I would suck a dick but turned off by the face

By spermkiss at 30,Nov,14 00:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Only several million other men. Most of these men identify as straight but nevertheless are interested in other men's cocks. They like to examine, touch, fondle and suck cocks but have no interest, romantic or otherwise, in the man. I call them straight cocksuckers.
By niceonebighead at 22,Nov,17 19:27 other posts of niceonebighead 
you are dead on im a str cocksuckerluv2 swap bjs

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Feb,19 16:53 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Then I am a straight cocksucker!
By spermkiss at 13,Feb,19 00:08 other posts of spermkiss 
And you're still a man. So you know how good it feels and how it relieves tension to get a nut off. The knowledge that you have given that pleasure to another man is enormously exciting, rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying. Plus you are rewarded with his man juice, a living product of his body. There are live sperm cells swimming around in the seminal fluid. The fluid will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. Doesn't that feel good?

By #579310 at 09,Feb,19 22:47
I was like you few years ago. Then with straight friend we tried snorting some speed. After that I was sucking his dick for at least 6 hours. He came about 5 times and I swallowed every load. In the morning he left.
After that I used some speed before meeting a guy to suck and served him like a pro.
By spermkiss at 09,Feb,19 23:50 other posts of spermkiss 
At 23 you're way too young to remember the sixties, but those were the days when sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll were the Holy Trinity. And I did a LOT of all three. There was nothing like dropping a hit of acid and/or speed and going to the gay bathhouse and sucking cocks all nite.

By #535695 at 27,Dec,18 15:25
I used to be only into cock but a few guys have had really fit or hairy bodies and I have enjoyed running my hands on their fine bodies too. I still mostly check out chicks on the street but I'm starting to appreciate the man's whole body too.

By #574873 at 24,Dec,18 01:22
Yeah other than the cock, I find other men a turn off. I believe this is why I am attracted to passable TS. I like women, dislike men. But I also like the idea of sucking cock.

By #573046 at 15,Dec,18 12:59
I feel the same way. When I see a guy showing only his cock.I crave for that cock and want to try that, but when I see his face it is a turn off for me. Only one way is to find a glory hole or something similar in my city.
By #463848 at 15,Dec,18 14:22
Yes, I can affiliate with that. I do often like to see a particular cock (s) but when I see the face, I am put off. Just goes to show that when choosing a wank buddy one has to consider compatibility, visual and cultural.
By #489480 at 15,Dec,18 18:27
Feel the same way
By cruz69696969 at 16,Dec,18 05:49 other posts of cruz69696969 
Yeah I'm thr sameway
I've never even thought about men asmgood looking or found men sexy .I really c9uld care less what they looked like or fat skinny tall short just as long as they have a big beautiful cock hangin between their legs

By #522126 at 25,Nov,17 06:47
I agree,I would happily suck/wank a cock in a glory hole but the thought of any kissing or other intimacy with a guy leaves me cold and a definate no-no.
By #519672 at 25,Nov,17 09:02
gloryholes are great a cock you see iy hard or make it hard it all cock and nothing but cock.

By cumonme1 at 15,Dec,18 12:33 other posts of cumonme1 
I totally agree no kissing just sucking

By #556372 at 14,Jun,18 22:11
I so agree,,,i'm BI but from the neck down,,i love tosuck a good dick,,lick a good ass and get a good fuck,,but, i don't like to see a face,,,,maybe i'm not as gay as i thought and i feel bashful

By #558501 at 14,Jun,18 21:42
Gloryholes are the perfect place for that , google Gloryholes in your area, also Adult theaters, its just you alone with a hard cock . Remember everyone inside is looking for the same thing. Me personally I have sucked quite a few cocks there.

By #556798 at 20,May,18 01:17
Very relatable
If I knew of any gloryholes around here that I could be on the giving end of, I'd be going very often. The couple times I had the chance to be with a guy in a booth, I ended up leaving, because I just couldn't bring myself to be attracted to them.

By JackHammer at 25,Nov,17 13:43 other posts of JackHammer 
It's all about the cock and balls. This is why I am so turned on by trannys; cock and balls on a beautiful body.
By pipcock at 19,May,18 21:28 other posts of pipcock 
And you are on my wicked wavelength with this comment too! Fuck they look good on my tumble account!

By #423426 at 22,Nov,17 18:31
Go to a gay sauna, if such a thing exists where you are. I'm the same in not finding men attractive in the same way I do girls and have visited a few times just to play with cocks. Totally anonymous, I could pass the guy in the street half an hour later and not recognise him. It's all about cocks, balls and jizz.
By pipcock at 19,May,18 21:27 other posts of pipcock 
Yeah I agree with you. In the dark of a club it is all about the sensations and not much about the person! A nice cock is so good to fondle!

By cruz69696969 at 21,Sep,17 16:43 other posts of cruz69696969 
Yeah I couldn't tell you a great
looking guy from a goofball but I know exactly what a beautiful cock and balls feel like, taste like, although I've never had the petfect one, yet.
By kebmo at 22,Nov,17 22:21 other posts of kebmo 
Hi, I'm Kebmo. Pleased to meet you.

By #463848 at 22,Nov,17 16:15
Not exactly that situation. I prefer a guy to lie back and pretend to be asleep whilst I get to work on his penis.

By #471760 at 06,Dec,14 20:42
GLORY HOLE........

By #311947 at 29,Nov,14 21:22
Im kinda the same way. Not "attracted" to guys really, Im just in it for the dick. Big hard throbbing cock!

By #436014 at 29,Nov,14 04:35
so you wanna suck cock. that's a good start. given how fun it is to suck cock, you shouldn't let your lack of attraction to men get in the way, so where's what i recommend: when you're sucking their lovely hard cum-blasting cocks, just don't look up at their faces. see? simple. and not looking at a guy's face while you're sucking his amazing long thick cock is not at all difficult to accomplish! happy sucking

Adult Discussion Forum