Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What do you think about head size?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #397566 at 12,Aug,15 01:04
Do you prefer big prominent heads, or pointer/streamlined cocks? What's the pros and cons of each?

I've been told by every girl I have slept with I have a huge head and my friends call my cock the "rhino". What do you think of my head?

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Please rate my penis...how's my "head"?   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.What is yout head penis size?   4.Big cock head or a girthier shaft!!!   5.What do women find attractive about a man's cock head  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621562 at 15,Jul,20 02:00
I love a large head but then again i love them all

By #463848 at 08,Jul,20 06:54
Most relationships begin with face and figure appreciation. Size and shape of bits in pubic area tend to be acceptable if you have got to the point of seeing them.

May be later you will have had enough experience to know what excites you most; and that varies from person to person.

By galaxy123 at 06,Jul,20 09:50 other posts of galaxy123 
I think some circumcised guys get larger heads, the ridge of the glands seem more prominent. I think this is probably due to masturbating and over time the head gets thicker. here is an example compared to mine. /v04cs7qpmcbjpic.html
here is mine

By spermkiss at 12,Aug,15 14:36 other posts of spermkiss 
I think it's lovely. It has a nice well formed "helmet head" shape and the size is in perfect proportion to the length and diameter of your shaft. The only thing wrong with your penis is that it is not in my mouth.

The fact that you are circumcised is a plus as that is what I tend to prefer, but I definitely can go either way on the circumcision issue. An intact man with a well shaped glans with the outline showing thru his foreskin is hot.
By #397566 at 13,Aug,15 03:06
Thanks
What is your cock like?
By spermkiss at 13,Aug,15 16:05 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm circumcised and just over five and a half inches long. (Down from just over six when I was in my late teens. Yes, it's the sad truth that a man's penis gets smaller as he gets older. This is completely normal.) I have a straight shaft and a nicely shaped glans, though my glans is not as nice as yours. If I may say so, your glans is one of the best I've ever seen. I'd love to show you photos, but my husband doesn't want me to. See my Blog for a further discussion of this.
By tb1 at 05,Sep,15 05:04 other posts of tb1 
I knew I'd read that comment sometime somewhere and here it is. Mine own cock has shrunk too now that I am in my senior years. Thankfully, it still goes off once or twice a week to provide me with some of the old pleasures.

By overeight at 30,Jun,20 23:10 other posts of overeight 
You know if you pump it wont shrink. I was shrinking just a slight bit but I started pumping a couple of times a week and my head got a little bigger and I went back to my teen size and a little more. I dont want to pump to gain any size I like my size. Pumping can cause problems if your not careful. It can cause ED if not done correctly. I have seen some pics of guys who must have an obsession with it because theirs are huge,literally hanging below the knees and as big around as a football literally. And thats when it flaccid. I didn't realize you could even get pumps that big but apparently so. The site I saw these pics on was custom underwear for endowed men. Hillcrest swimsuits and underwear. This woman makes special underwear and swimsuits for huge guys. I have huge balls and my cock is a little more than average but some of these guys they need a wheelbarrow to carry their stuff in. So watch over pumping. Once I was in the adult store and this guy and girl were together in the store and she grabbed a pump and picked at him,here you go you can make your cock bigger just with this thing. Then she laughed and he said yeah right like that will make it bigger. Well I had a picture on my phone of my cock fresh after a pump. I overheard them. Sk I said well actually if you do it right you can gain a little out of it but you have to be careful. The chic said oh so now your join to tell me you actually believe that will make your cock bigger huh. I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture and she said ohh wow thats a really nice thick cock wow. Then I showed her one not pumped and she said oh wow thats a nice improvement. Not a lot but nice. They walked out with one when they left turned and said hey thanks.
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

Oh yeah they also make head only pumps thats ehybi WA posting.

By Steve116969 at 28,Jun,20 14:56 other posts of Steve116969 

By bil47 at 23,Mar,20 14:50 other posts of bil47 
Mine. A "medium" head.

By #583141 at 23,Mar,20 12:44
My helmet
[deleted image][deleted image]

By #149019 at 14,Aug,15 03:50
wow nice cut Cock check out my Girl eating my cum and vote for free Hot ore Not /pic_of_month.php?id=5760

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,15 17:42 other posts of leopoldij 
with my small cock, the only thing i can offer is a bigger-than-average head, so i'm trying to convince myself that girls like it
[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum