Tell Your Story!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What do you think about head size?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #397566 at 11,Aug,15 21:04
Do you prefer big prominent heads, or pointer/streamlined cocks? What's the pros and cons of each?

I've been told by every girl I have slept with I have a huge head and my friends call my cock the "rhino". What do you think of my head?

Similar topics: 1.Please rate my penis...how's my "head"?   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.What is yout head penis size?   4.Big cock head or a girthier shaft!!!   5.What do women find attractive about a man's cock head  

New Comment

Comments:
By bil47 at 23,Mar,20 10:50 other posts of bil47 
Mine. A "medium" head.

By Ynottt at 23,Mar,20 09:53 other posts of Ynottt 

By Wbs1978 at 23,Mar,20 08:44 other posts of Wbs1978 
My helmet

By spermkiss at 12,Aug,15 10:36 other posts of spermkiss 
I think it's lovely. It has a nice well formed "helmet head" shape and the size is in perfect proportion to the length and diameter of your shaft. The only thing wrong with your penis is that it is not in my mouth.

The fact that you are circumcised is a plus as that is what I tend to prefer, but I definitely can go either way on the circumcision issue. An intact man with a well shaped glans with the outline showing thru his foreskin is hot.
By #397566 at 12,Aug,15 23:06
Thanks
What is your cock like?
By spermkiss at 13,Aug,15 12:05 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm circumcised and just over five and a half inches long. (Down from just over six when I was in my late teens. Yes, it's the sad truth that a man's penis gets smaller as he gets older. This is completely normal.) I have a straight shaft and a nicely shaped glans, though my glans is not as nice as yours. If I may say so, your glans is one of the best I've ever seen. I'd love to show you photos, but my husband doesn't want me to. See my Blog for a further discussion of this.
By tb1 at 05,Sep,15 01:04 other posts of tb1 
I knew I'd read that comment sometime somewhere and here it is. Mine own cock has shrunk too now that I am in my senior years. Thankfully, it still goes off once or twice a week to provide me with some of the old pleasures.

By #149019 at 13,Aug,15 23:50
wow nice cut Cock check out my Girl eating my cum and vote for free Hot ore Not /pic_of_month.php?id=5760

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,15 13:42 other posts of leopoldij 
with my small cock, the only thing i can offer is a bigger-than-average head, so i'm trying to convince myself that girls like it

Adult Discussion Forum