Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 20,Aug,15 16:02
of the quickest fuck you have ever had?

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #447598 at 26,Aug,15 11:36
*blushes*

I've usually always cum in 30 seconds to a minute whenever I'm having sex or feeling a mouth or hand around me..

But the quickest is probably on the first thrust? Or while sliding on the condom..

That said, I always try to please with my mouth or fingers or toys both before and after. The fun doesn't end when I finish, if you don't want it to. =P

By #485312 at 21,Aug,15 01:11
honestly couldn't say, that's something l wouldn't be bothered to remember, ld rather forget the loser and find a better fuck *lix*
By routemaster at 26,Aug,15 11:35 other posts of routemaster 
I'm with you on this one, "lix", I don't like "wham bam thank you ma'am" sex where its all over and done with in three minutes. I'm such a horny sod with a stronger than strong sex drive and I like sex to last as long as possible, I've been to gay orgies in the past (recently and in the distant past) where they've started at 8 p.m. and gone on to about 8 the next morning. I've had quick fucks, of course, lasting four or five minutes and they're OK but its the nice long sessions I prefer, either with a one-to-one, threesome or group

By t-rex at 26,Aug,15 10:49 other posts of t-rex 
Had to be 5 minutes, in a local department store dressing room, suit department, it was crazy, so many people around, a lady clerk right outside talking to another couple, we had to be so quiet, when my friend started cumming she moaned out loud and I lost it , squirting like crazy, it was such a great experience Boscovs was the store,

By #476118 at 20,Aug,15 16:36
mmm, i usually like having long sessions, but i think the fastest i ever had was in the bathroom stall at a bar... the stud was insanely hot, and happened to like sissy sluts... i took him back there and he fucked me good and hard for... i dunno, 5-10 minutes? hahaha, had to stay in the bathroom for a bit longer cause it was hard to walk afterwards!
By leopoldij at 20,Aug,15 17:45 other posts of leopoldij 
That's not quick. I've had sex with a girl that lasted 3 minutes, end-to-end, because the circumstances required so. (And we both finished.) But, to be honest, we had spent a lot of time talking in the pub before we did this. So i can say it was 3 minutes but with a long introduction. At the other extreme, I had a gf one so kept me in bed the whole day one day. That time we fucked a large number of times and I came 4 times altogether.

Adult Discussion Forum