to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Gay men sucking my cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #462367 at 15,Nov,15 19:32
Hello, I'm considering letting gay men suck my cock. Do any str8 guys out there do this and do u know any quick ways to let them know they can suck your cock if they want. Thanks.

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #559915 at 20,Jun,18 09:33
Good idea, because men knows best how to please and satisfy a cock.Knows all sensitive areas.And quickest way to let him know he can suck you is to pull down your pants before him and ask him

By kebmo at 18,May,18 11:31 other posts of kebmo 
Quite often women suck a cock as a prelude to receiving oral sex for herself. Quid pro quo. When a man sucks your cock he's doing it because he WANTS to. He loves sucking cock and is expecting nothing in return if you make that arrangement before meeting.
I have a straight married friend who visits me because his wife "obviously doesn't like sucking dick". I suck his dick with great enthusiasm and I know he's getting a good blow job. Our arrangement is that he's straight and has no interest in sucking my cock. He just wants to get a bj from me, cum in my mouth then leave. Last time he visited he was even brave enough to play with my cock for a while.
I see you posted this on Nov 15, 2015. Did you go through with it?
By #554242 at 20,May,18 20:14
Sounds like a fine arrangement. I think he should return the favor with a good wanking. Sounds like that is a path he may try more of.
By kebmo at 20,May,18 20:41 other posts of kebmo 
I LOVE sucking his cock so I'm OK with our arrangement. He does have the courtesy to get naked, not just drop his pants and he also stays long enough to watch me jerk off after he cums in my mouth. I think he likes to watch me jerk off. His cock is sooooo nice too. Not too big and not too small. Just right.
By #554242 at 20,May,18 20:59
Excellent!!! I mean that!

By spermkiss at 20,May,18 21:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, it sounds as though you have the cocksucker's dream arrangement with this guy. He gets fully nude so that you get to see his entire body. Does he let you play with his ass, perhaps even rim him? If so that would be a major plus. He has a fine cock that is just the right size. He lets you give him oral service and is kind enough to be sure you receive the cocksucker's reward of his sperm. And he sticks around long enough for you to get yourself off, too. What more could a cocksucker want?
By kebmo at 20,May,18 22:46 other posts of kebmo 
I have no interest in ass play so I'm not missing anything there. The first time he visited he wanted to try sucking for the first time, which he did and while we were 69ing he suddenly says "No, this isn't for me". Of course I'm OK with that because he's no longer curious so he got dressed, we shook hands and he left. It wasn't until a year later that I heard from him again. We discussed a new situation and came to our new agreement.

By #542488 at 20,May,18 20:50
Would like to find such an arrangement, where I go strip naked and have my cock milked by someones mouth.
By spermkiss at 20,May,18 21:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Put yourself out there and you shouldn't have any trouble finding a cocksucker to service you. I'd do it in a heartbeat, no-strings-attached.

By #554242 at 20,May,18 20:17
My thought is no one should get hung up on descriptors. Nothing wrong with the original author to say he's bi-curious. :-)

By pipcock at 18,May,18 10:40 other posts of pipcock 
I was straight and decided I wanted more in my sex life. Still totally happy with my super wife, but wanted more. So tried a club (nervous) but got sucked off like I have never experienced it before. Bloody amazing. Not going to make me gay, but it has given me the confidence to enjoy my desires and spread my interests!!! Recommended!

By #220845 at 28,Apr,18 15:34

By cruz69696969 at 28,Apr,18 10:44 other posts of cruz69696969 
Go for it. I find that men give better head. They suck cock because they love it where most women use it as a tool or weapon.

By #433665 at 28,Apr,18 03:49
Do it, I think you should know if they want too. it's good

By Darthshame at 01,Apr,18 00:39 other posts of Darthshame 
You might feel dirty after, but no one gives head like another dude.

By #493361 at 31,Mar,18 17:51
I'm str8 and wouldn't mind a gay or bi guy sucking my cock. The only way I'd return the favor would be a hand job though.

By #537175 at 31,Mar,18 14:07
I'm a gay guy who has sucked a few "straight" guys , one or two were after a few drinks , but a couple have just been mates who suggested they would like to see how I compare to their gf giving head . I think all were satisfied and one guy is a regular and I enjoy bringing hi to orgasm . However most of these guys will not returns the favour so I prefer to be with my bf and do a nice 69

By #550094 at 31,Mar,18 13:36
I'm a gay guy who has sucked some straight cocks
once in a while. I enjoyed it. My buddies enjoyed it.
We knew who we were at the time, and it made absolutely
no difference.
I've often been complimented about my suckabilities,
but quite humbly (and modestly) I simply enjoy
dafuq out of sucking cock.

It's an interesting and fun topic; but good cock is
always enjoyable, and it doesn't have to be
all about "labels".
"Gay" or "Straight" or "Bi" doesn't matter, if you
enjoy sucking cock then do it to your heart's desire.
And if you enjoy having your cock sucked by WhoEver
then do it to your heart's content.

Y O L O

By #503815 at 31,Mar,18 12:08
Some of the best head I’ve received was from guys

By #551983 at 31,Mar,18 06:20
I'm a bi male but liking for a gay man to make hot love to me

By #537175 at 05,Mar,18 20:58
I'm a gay guy and when a teen a couple of my straight friends asked me to suck their cocks , afterwards they both said it felt much better than what a girl had done . Unfortunately neither would return the favour for me even although I was rock hard

By andrew999999999 at 05,Mar,18 17:47 other posts of andrew999999999 
Get on some gay hook up sites, or if there is a gay sauna /bathouse in your area, then go there and I'm sure they'll be a guy to suck your cock. That's how I got started, and I've been visiting the gay sauna in my area for about 7 years now.

By cumjohn at 05,Mar,18 14:23 other posts of cumjohn 
Gay guys gives the best head

By #463848 at 05,Mar,18 08:40
I am always happy for a gay male to play with my cock and if I think it is safe to let him suck me off too.

By #508084 at 02,Mar,16 13:33
Im gay and have sucked a few straight cocks. I must admit it usually happens when they had a drink and are a little high, they then find the courage to tell me im not like what they imagined a gay guy to be, they feel comfortable round me and then next thing i know im giving them their first blow job off a guy and sucking them dry

By #455846 at 18,Nov,15 12:40
just dont be afraid to show off your cock a bit in obvious places like nude beaches maybe or change rooms / showers in sports facilities. Get to know when people are looking and then face them etc. show the right body language and they will comment a bit probably and 'go with the flow' . I know this all works !
By spermkiss at 18,Nov,15 16:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. It pays to advertise.
By #455846 at 24,Nov,15 12:26

By #281008 at 17,Nov,15 21:33
be careful wen u let gay guys suck ur cock cuz it mite turn u gay then u have to suck cocks also...happened to me
By spermkiss at 18,Nov,15 16:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Utterly impossible. A man's sexual orientation is hard wired into his brain and it cannot be changed. Getting a blow job from a man isn't going to turn a man gay.

If you now have the desire to suck cocks (though it's interesting that you call yourself straight on your page), that desire was always there. It may have lain latent in your head, so deep that you were unaware of it, and getting a blow job may have awakened that desire, but it was always there.
By #281008 at 18,Nov,15 20:13
ohhh i aint complaining i enjoy sucking cock now after a gay sucked me all i desire now is cock,cock sucking was repulsive to me b4 but not now all 4 cock sucking
By spermkiss at 18,Nov,15 20:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Good for you, man. Just because you're now a cocksucker, you do NOT have to turn in your Straight Membership Card. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there.

As a man you know how good it feels to RECEIVE good oral service and to have a satisfying orgasm. Now as a cocksucker you know how exciting, satisfying, rewarding, fulfilling and empowering it is to GIVE a man good oral service. Real men suck cocks.
By #281008 at 19,Nov,15 01:39
thx for reply but i am burning my Strait Memebership card no more use only suck cocks now thx to my 1st gay coclsucker

By bella! at 18,Nov,15 16:28 other posts of bella! 
To bungeman, if I understand your post correctly, you're saying that if a gay man fellates a straight man, it's quite possible that the straight man COULD become gay and live the rest of his life fellating. Is it possible that the straight man could remain straight and make a conscious choice of enjoying an occasional suck?
By JustWill at 18,Nov,15 19:58 other posts of JustWill 
Everyone knows that the gay is contagious...
By bella! at 19,Nov,15 02:07 other posts of bella! 
Does one that has been exposed to "gay" run a temperature?

TheUnicorn, did you enjoy reading that post as much as I did? bungeman has got the cock sucking cootie so bad, his hand is shaking that it affected his spelling and I'm sure he must have knocked his head on something because confusion has set in...... His profile states he's straight, yet he's burning his "Strait Memebership card" and says "all i desire now is cock". Geez, Louise! It doesn't get any better than that! Well, maybe, the member that wants to see cunt, one day .....
By JustWill at 19,Nov,15 03:10 other posts of JustWill 
Yes. It is called "Dingus Fever".

That sorta thing can happen when you are Cum-Drunk.

By #281008 at 19,Nov,15 03:21
some people r so gullible hahaha

By #281008 at 19,Nov,15 04:27
Bella...my profile says i am strait ok yes that was b4 i was sucked by gay guy...pls get ur facts strair b4 u comment
By bella! at 19,Nov,15 04:46 other posts of bella! 
My "facts" were based on information that you provided. Look at your profile and read your posts, very confusing. Just a suggestion, if your sexual preference has changed, why not update your personal page?
By #281008 at 19,Nov,15 05:14
cuz i dont want to haha

By #281008 at 20,Nov,15 01:39
ohhh Bella no more comeback..jeeeeezzzz

By #475677 at 17,Nov,15 19:12
We are happy cocksuckers

By spermkiss at 15,Nov,15 21:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Let me say upfront that I'm a gay cocksucker. Let me say also that we cocksuckers suck cocks because we enjoy doing it. Sure, there are some cocksuckers who are doing it because they expect or at least hope for reciprocation (I'll suck yours if you suck mine). But the vast majority of cocksuckers and happy to give a man a no-strings-attached blow job. The recipient need do nothing but lean back, relax and enjoy it.

On to your question about whether any straight men get blow jobs from gay cocksuckers. You've got to be kidding! Of course they do. I've sucked off hundreds of straight men. Let's face it, men have their needs. One of those needs is to get a nut off with some regularity. Sure a straight man's orifice of choice might be a pussy, but if none is available he'll make do with a cocksucker's mouth.
By #462367 at 16,Nov,15 01:02
Hello and thanks for your reply, It is reassuring to know you are a gay man who loves sucking cocks. I will hopefully get my cock sucked soon by men who like to do that, it seems such s waste of fun to not be getting regular blowjobs.

All the best and I hope you suck some nice cocks soon : )
By spermkiss at 16,Nov,15 20:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Since you're now receptive to the idea of having a man suck you off, here are a few more thoughts about cocksucking.

When you are ready to climax, don't hold back and don't pull out. Go ahead and shoot your load into the cocksucker's mouth. Believe me, HE WANTS TO TAKE IT. Any cocksucker who is worth his salt wants that load of sperm. For me, the orgasmic climax is the piece de resistance of the entire cocksucking experience. To feel that cock throb in my mouth as the man goes over the top and to receive that warm, creamy man juice is heaven on earth. The sperm is tangible proof that I have given the man a satisfying sexual experience and a pleasurable orgasm.

And I always swallow. ALWAYS! To spit out the sperm is a serious breach of cocksucking etiquette. The man has given the cocksucker a thank you gift for a job well done. And what a fine gift it is. It's a living part of the man's body. There are live sperm cells swimming in that seminal fluid. The cocksucker should graciously accept that gift and swallow it. To reject it by spitting it out is a faux pas.

The relationship between a man and his cocksucker and a cocksucker and his man can blossom into something really beautiful. Each party is getting something he likes from the relationship. The man is getting his nut off and what man doesn't like that. The cocksucker is getting the pleasure of getting him off and the load of sperm. It's truly a win/win situation. And the fact that each party knows he has given pleasure to the other has a synergistic effect making the experience more pleasurable for both. As you put it "...it seems like such a waste of fun not to be getting regular blowjobs." Exactly.
By #301508 at 17,Nov,15 01:05
I've been on this site a while now but never really have posted. But wanted to say that I love your posts Spermkiss. You have made me think of things about giving a blowjob that I hadn't really thought of.

I still haven't been with a man yet but have fantasized about it a lot, and hope to do it soon. Just a thank you for your insight!
By spermkiss at 17,Nov,15 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, thank you for your kind words.

You have made an interesting remark in "...think things about giving a blowjob..." I am taking that to mean that you are considering GIVING a man a blowjob. If you meant it to mean you are thinking about GETTING a blowjob, I beg your pardon and you may disregard what I am about to say.

I notice on your page that you self identify as straight. But that does NOT preclude your wanting to suck another man off. Not by any means. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there. These are men with no romantic interest in other men and no sexual interest except to suck cock. And I do mean there are a LOT of them. I've known several in my personal life and there are undoubtedly millions worldwide.

So if your want the fun of sucking a man to climax and taking his load, go for it, man. You'll be glad you did. Real men suck cocks.
By #301508 at 17,Nov,15 18:46
Yes would love to give a blowjob. But there are so many things to consider and be mindful of before doing so. I do and I really don't want to just suck some random guy. I do because ita what I want and have wanted for a very long time. I don't because there are thoughts of std's, or just random weirdos out there. I want to do it preferably to someone I know or have known for a while, somewhere neutral and safe for us both and where I can truly enjoy it the way that I want to. At my own pace and enjoy it totally.

Then there is the thought of std's. Which is what scares me away from just doing some random guy. And yes I have no real other sexual interest in a man. But can't really say what the heat of the moment would bring.

I'm a very quiet and shy guy and don't meet many people... And those that I do meet, it's difficult to get all the way around to this subject. So yes maybe I over think it. But these are the reasons that have slowed my progress of getting out there and doing it.

By pifad at 16,Nov,15 06:15 other posts of pifad 
Like super kiss, I am a gay man as well. I love sucking cock and have sucked many str8 guys. When she wont, I'm happy to oblige and the guys love it. So I say go out and get your dick treated to some really great sucking
By #462367 at 16,Nov,15 11:58
Thanx for responding to my post... Happy cocksucking

Adult Discussion Forum