Tell Your Story!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Time travel and unlimited, uninhibited sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 06,Nov,16 21:08  other posts of leopoldij
Suppose you had the possibility to travel back and forth in time, as many times as you wished, and take an action or reverse it at will, but, quite importantly, while in the present, always remember what you did.

Would you then go back in time in order to have sex with whomever you liked, even despite their wishes, and then go back in time again in order to reverse the action?

Would you do that? Would that be ethical?

(Yes, I know the obvious contradictions, but ignore them, think about it naively...)