Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

time travel...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Odin_york_pa at 27,Dec,16 01:44  other posts of Odin_york_pa
If you could go back to any era, any part of the world..where would you go. The rule is you can't come back. You would have to stay in that era until you die, you would just repeat it over and over until you pass. You also know everything you know now, but can't discuss major events with anyone or you would be transported back to the time you left and never allowed to travel again. I would choose the 1950's U.S.A. because of how everything was about family. You came home from school, ate dinner as a family and talked about your day. Parents really cared about you and eveyone was very neighborly. Life was simple, no sitting in front of video games and tv screens all day. Kids went out and played together, whether it was baseball , football or whatever. The music was pretty tolerable and the US was really coming into their own.

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.US Meetups   3.Travel to have sex   4.How DO you actually meet people?   5.Time travel and unlimited, uninhibited sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #545468 at 15,Jan,19 02:43
How about going back to Eden and living nude legally😀 ... No clothes invented yet
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,19 00:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Problem is you wouldn't be allowed to fuck there.
By #545468 at 17,Jan,19 03:07
Not sure about that. I'm pretty sure that Adam and Eve spent a lot of time fucking like rabbits. And if God is all about love, I am sure that he would have enjoyed the view. And why wouldn't he enjoy watching two guys making love and fucking each other? I sure feel close to God when my boyfriend is fucking me ...

By phart at 16,Jan,19 01:45 other posts of phart 
You know,the 50's would be about the best timeframe for me.Cars were reliable and easy to fix.Homes and furniture had real style instead of this Ikea crap alot of folks have now.
People built things and fixed things instead of chunking them.
wonderful times really but were clouded by the cold war if you worried about stuff like that.

By #518223 at 30,Dec,16 14:01
Sixties - the hippy era. FREE LOVE.
By Odin_york_pa at 12,Jan,17 04:08 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Almost too free lol
By leopoldij at 12,Jan,17 23:03 other posts of leopoldij 
That's good.

By #181785 at 12,Jan,17 06:07
Mid 60's to mid 70's. With what I know now I would be a total slut with both men and women.

By #527164 at 11,Jan,17 07:55
The idea is intriquing (sp?), but the being stuck their kind of turns it into a nightmare for me.
By Odin_york_pa at 12,Jan,17 04:08 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
why would it be such a nightmare? It would be your favorite era

By kebmo at 11,Jan,17 09:05 other posts of kebmo 
I would travel to 1910 Austria, kill Hitler then tell everyone about the upcoming Great War therefore sending me back to the current time because I broke the rules.
By Odin_york_pa at 12,Jan,17 04:07 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
hummm...smart, very smart. Maybe I need to rethink the consequence of divulging that kind of information

By leopoldij at 27,Dec,16 09:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Or so it seems. It looks like this from the movies you see. And, for the most part, probably it was so. But you can't be sure.

It's a nice idea though. I share your feelings.

I'd probably choose to go much further back, to the island of Crete, some 3000 years ago. Life was simple, food was abundant, climate was great, wars were scarce, if any at all.
By Odin_york_pa at 28,Dec,16 00:46 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I have to rely more on what people who have live though the era say. Hollywoods' idea of things are usually pretty far off the mark of reality. I've heard many, many stories from older folks that came up in that era. Besides the war and threat of nuclear holocaust, it seems so nice. But I know the nuke doesn't get dropped in our country, so I would be ok. Crete that long ago, very primitive but would be great.
By leopoldij at 28,Dec,16 01:03 other posts of leopoldij 
We have to question the notion of "primitive". What if life was easy, without dangers, abundance of food and family and friends? What else do we need? Does technology make life better?
By Odin_york_pa at 28,Dec,16 01:58 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Techology doesn't have to mean a better life. What else draws my to the 50's is the lack of technology, but some modern day things like indoor plumbing and proper hygiene...for the most part lol.
By leopoldij at 30,Dec,16 01:21 other posts of leopoldij 
And no aids, let's not forget that. Moreover, it was a time when the western world was looking forward, having left two world wars behind.
By #23212 at 30,Dec,16 02:50
OK, no AIDS (SIDA). But lots of measles, mumps, rubella, whooping cough, etc., and lots of areas still full of polio and even smallpox.

Adult Discussion Forum