She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tiny additions to the functionality

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 12,Aug,17 19:05  other posts of admin
I was recently asked by two members to make some small additions.

1. On the edit settings page you can now set that new messages are not marked as read after you open "recent private messages" page, but marked as read only when you open the corresponding chat. Honestly it was more convenient for me the way it was, but I understand that some people may have other needs. So, just letting you know that it's now there. If you like it, you may thank Duke for the suggestion.

2. Since many people browse site from mobile devices, they sometimes hit wrong things by accident. If you entered a long message in forum or in comment under images and hit something wrong you may lose the message and have to enter it from scratch. I personally do not have this problem since my browser saves contents of message areas and in 98% of cases I can even go back and forward in different ways and it's still there. And I also have a habit from old days to save most of my web-input in copy-paste buffer during editing. But not everyone has that. So I've added couple of safeguards there. The page now pops up a warning if you try to navigate away from the comment without submitting it. And it saves your input in temporary storage (on your browser, not on the site) and allows you to restore it if you closed the page by accident. However, both these features may or may not work depending on your browser. Regrettably this is not so straightforward stuff and not all browsers support it equally. If you like it, you may thank licksipsuckit for it, she was the one who pointed out this problem. (the solution I made up myself) lol

3. And the tiniest one I added when I was writing this post. You can insert a nick with a link into forum comment (for now only in forum) if you type it like this: @name@. Where "name" must be a nick on some existing member.

Similar topics: 1.Show me your tiny tits   2.TINY PENIS LOVERS   3.Tiny dicks   4.New Feature: GALLERIES (instructions included)   5.My cock is tiny n am proud  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 19,Aug,17 13:29 other posts of bella! 
I, personally, do not find that "tiny addition" bullet #2 is helpful. I use a mobile device and did not encounter a problem with entering anything long, hit something wrong then lose it all. Were there really that many members that experienced this problem and notifyied you? Again, just my opinion, I find it a nuisance that there is an additional screen to back out of each time I post a meaningful comment on an image OR post my thoughts in the forum.
By admin at 20,Aug,17 02:06 other posts of admin 
Some people have that problem, yes. Sometimes it's not fat fingers but weirdly working touch pad, or hitting backspace just to delete last word, but it may work as back to previous page in some browsers. It happens. Not a lot and many browsers save input anyway, but I've seen the complains before.

By #358797 at 20,Aug,17 02:34
It's not very helpful for me either, and I agree that the pop up is somewhat of a nuisance.
I use the standard Samsung browser... It seems to do the temporary storage thing on its own. My last two phones did as well, but they've all been fairly new models of phone. Maybe it's older models with an issue? I don't know.
By admin at 20,Aug,17 04:20 other posts of admin 
I'm not sure why you get those messages. Do you get back all the way after sending a comment?
By #358797 at 20,Aug,17 04:32
Yeah, I tend to back out of everything til I get to my profile page thing, then I hit refresh. I'm not a fan of scrolling the whole way up pages to get to the link that takes me back to my page.
By admin at 20,Aug,17 05:04 other posts of admin 
But when you post a comment it's supposed to show you the comment and you have a link to your profile right under your nick which is attached to any of your comments. Or even under your avatar, which is easier to click if you use a phone.

By leopoldij at 17,Aug,17 23:51 other posts of leopoldij 
You're very good.

By dickisgreat at 16,Aug,17 20:56 other posts of dickisgreat 
Thanks, those are great.

By #539433 at 13,Aug,17 15:20
Great work to duke and lix and of course to admin.

By #511804 at 13,Aug,17 02:54
All good additions. ...

By #485312 at 13,Aug,17 02:39
thanks for the tweeks, you've done a few others l mentioned in the past also and lm glad you are very willing to add too and better the site when asked... and cater to us users that like the old school browsers and the like.. thank you for allowing outside links to the closed groups pages, its nice to be able to add outside content even if is only a link.. thanks again *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum