to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

shape of a cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by qhaos at 02,Sep,17 06:27  other posts of qhaos
shortly ago I uploaded 2 identical pictures of my dick one with the cockhead covered by the foreskin and the other with the cockhead free of the foreskin. I noticed that the photo with the retracted foreskin had many more visits than the one with the covered foreskin. my question is: is my dick better without foreskin or is it for some other reason? thanks for every reply

Similar topics: 1. Penis shape/outline at the Swimming Pool   2.Favorite Shape   3.Cock shape, "The Taper"   4.strange erect penis   5.Body shape  

New Comment

Comments:
By german_guy at 28,Mar,24 21:12 other posts of german_guy 
I like cocks with foresting and think they look very attractive with the glans covered.

By Zainn122 at 16,Jan,24 22:36 other posts of Zainn122 
I love uncut, best part is, you can play with the foreskin and suck on it or put ya fingers/tongue inside it. The downside is, they can stink and have fluff(the type you find in your bellybutton) around the helmet when you pull back the foreskin.
Uncut cocks tend to be more moist but cuz of the extra moisture they can also taste more bitter.. since I’m used to it, I don’t mind the taste but for some that can be a problem
By Sir-Skittles at 27,Mar,24 01:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A filthy jam boy
By Zainn122 at 28,Mar,24 07:36 other posts of Zainn122 
How? What is even a jam boy?
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Mar,24 21:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The Jam Boy was first introduced as early as the 1800s when the British Empire occupied India. When the British gentry went to play golf, they would have two men, the caddy and a Jam Boy.

The Jam Boys sole purpose was to keep the mosquitoes away from the golfer. To do this, the Jam Boy would cover himself in Jam to attract the mosquitoes away from the players. When the game was over the Jam Boy got to keep the jam he was wearing to take home to his family.

By Justforfun at 27,Mar,24 08:21 other posts of Justforfun 
If you go to my page I have a similar issue.
2 almost identical pictures side by side. The one with the glans covered is way more popular.

By wankme at 25,Mar,24 21:18 other posts of wankme 
Definitely cut! The glans is the epicenter of a man's arousal and pleasure. I love the feel on my lips and tongue as I pull back and the flared rim of the head gives way to the firm, rubbery texture of the glans.

By casado at 16,Jan,24 15:08 other posts of casado 

By Foreskin at 22,Jul,20 00:15 other posts of Foreskin 
I generally like the look of cut cocks, but like the look of your helmet showing through your skin. And with the skin pulled back the turtleneck is not all that flattering

By #1102 at 27,Jun,20 09:21
me cut so i luv uncut cocks

By #187354 at 07,May,20 03:10
I vote for the covered glans

By #539358 at 02,Sep,17 16:07
Love the outline of your glans through your foreskin. Mine is similar, thin foreskin showing my thick ridge inside. Rolls back perfectly behind when I'm erect too

By spermkiss at 02,Sep,17 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I vote for the glans covered. Before I go any further, I must confess that I generally prefer circumcised. But I when it comes to foreskins I can definitely go either way. And for a guy like you who has a well shaped "helmet head" glans, the outline of the glans showing thru his foreskin is ultra hot. When he retracts that skin and it bunches up around his coronal ridge, like pants that are too long bunching up around the ankles, it looks untidy.

By #436014 at 02,Sep,17 13:21
a lot of people like to see the glans, many (such as yours) have a beautiful shape

By foreskinlover52 at 02,Sep,17 10:21 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I like cocks with foreskin! The longer the better Seeing the gland is second..By the way nice cock!

Adult Discussion Forum