Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

things in life which remind you to your or someone's "cock size"....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 17,Sep,17 13:05  other posts of hypoboy
what pulls you instantly out of life and brings you right to the topic of your or someone's "penis size"?

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   3.poll: size related to success   4.Nosy fucktards wanting to get all up in the koolaid and dont even know the flavor.   5.***Things you should/shouldn't say during sex***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #537175 at 30,Sep,17 12:46
Lots of things because I love cocks . When I wander round a mall and see guys with obvious bulge , I wonder just how big his cock is in relation to balls . If I see him go in the bathroom I following for a peek .I love to watch gus in the gym and see how many let their cock slip out shorts , and those swimmers with tiny speedos .. wow the look fab

By stroker11 at 30,Sep,17 09:54 other posts of stroker11 
When I peel a banana from the top down exposing the first 4 or 5 inches and slide it into my mouth....the desire to selfsuck my own cock returns again and again.

By onthelose at 30,Sep,17 02:48 other posts of onthelose 
I wonder how big someone's dick is. Not thinking is he smaller than me or bigger. Just want to see for myself.

By #536760 at 30,Sep,17 02:48
Seeing a penis would do it.

By #536913 at 29,Sep,17 14:20
Probably an obvious one, but when I see a ruler I remember my own size and I start to wonder if it's good enough

By boc at 27,Sep,17 15:36 other posts of boc 
Every time I see a woman's forearm it reminds me of my cock.

By spermkiss at 17,Sep,17 16:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Pretty much any reasonably attractive man. Note that I did not say the guy had to be a stunner, just reasonably attractive. Anywhere and everywhere that I see men I'm constantly evaluating them as cocksucking material.

Does this make me a sick pervert? I don't think so. I think it means I'm normal. Let's face it, by-and-large we men are sex pigs. All men, straight, bisexual and gay.

Gay men like me are constantly looking over guys and thinking: "handsome face, nice shoulders, nice arms, nice chest, nice ass, nice legs, nice bulge in the crotch; I'd do him".

Straight men are constantly looking over gals and thinking: "pretty face, nice figure, nice tits, nice ass, nice legs; I'd fuck her".

Am I right or am I right?
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

By the way, I'd do you.
By bella! at 23,Sep,17 16:29 other posts of bella! 
I like that label, spermkiss, sex pig.

I bet there is a fair percentage of men, straight, gay and undecided, that feel as long as you have the "part" that you want, they will fu@k it or suck it.

By hypoboy at 23,Sep,17 14:10 other posts of hypoboy 
ever time i see a toilet roll it reminds me to dick sizes hehe

Adult Discussion Forum