She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Most humiliating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Littledick4 at 03,Nov,17 06:01  other posts of Littledick4
What was the most embarrassing humiliating thing you ever got caught doing? I've been caught doing slot of humiliating things but the worst would be when my wife made me strip, shave, and masterbate in front of her and three of her girl friends.

Similar topics: 1.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME   2.Humiliating facial   3.Hairy body or Waxed one ???? Confused   4.humiliate me guys   5.Humiliation Advice?  

New Comment

Comments:
By transitman at 03,Nov,17 19:25 other posts of transitman 
Why would that be humiliating Maybe a little embarrassing I think your wife is proud of you and just wants her girlfriends to see what she has to play with
By bella! at 03,Nov,17 19:56 other posts of bella! 
Sorry, I'm not sure I follow your "logic". His wife is PROUD so she demands (my word, not his) that he strip, shave and masturbate not only in front of her, but 3 of her friends as well, that seems fricken odd.

I will be the first one to say that I DO NOT understand how humiliation and sexual arousal work. With my current mindset and IF I were a man, I probably would have said something like this, "bitch, is you crazy?" end of that.

Now, IF I were a man and that type of demand was sexually exciting to me, I would have stripped, shaved and masturbated and wouldn't moan about it like a whiny biotch.

By Littledick4 at 03,Nov,17 06:31 other posts of Littledick4 
Also got caught wearing panties by a very good, very straight buddy from work. He never told anyone else that I know of but he never let me forget he knew! Would verbally abuse me when we were alone. He let me know just what he thought of me.

Adult Discussion Forum