Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Most humiliating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #505990 at 03,Nov,17 06:01
What was the most embarrassing humiliating thing you ever got caught doing? I've been caught doing slot of humiliating things but the worst would be when my wife made me strip, shave, and masterbate in front of her and three of her girl friends.

Similar topics: 1.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME   2.Humiliating facial   3.Hairy body or Waxed one ???? Confused   4.humiliate me guys   5.Humiliation Advice?  

New Comment

Comments:
By submissivemartyn at 15,Sep,18 12:22 other posts of submissivemartyn 
One of my most humiliating experiences(from my blogs):

My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 10:47
Most humiliating was when my mother caught me anal masturbating with her dildo, while wearing her sexy panties.She came back early from work and caught me in my bed with her toy and panties.She asked what I am doing and I was all red and didn't knew what to say.I think she is now thinking that I am gay.

By #543844 at 03,Nov,17 19:25
Why would that be humiliating Maybe a little embarrassing I think your wife is proud of you and just wants her girlfriends to see what she has to play with
By bella! at 03,Nov,17 19:56 other posts of bella! 
Sorry, I'm not sure I follow your "logic". His wife is PROUD so she demands (my word, not his) that he strip, shave and masturbate not only in front of her, but 3 of her friends as well, that seems fricken odd.

I will be the first one to say that I DO NOT understand how humiliation and sexual arousal work. With my current mindset and IF I were a man, I probably would have said something like this, "bitch, is you crazy?" end of that.

Now, IF I were a man and that type of demand was sexually exciting to me, I would have stripped, shaved and masturbated and wouldn't moan about it like a whiny biotch.

By #505990 at 03,Nov,17 06:31
Also got caught wearing panties by a very good, very straight buddy from work. He never told anyone else that I know of but he never let me forget he knew! Would verbally abuse me when we were alone. He let me know just what he thought of me.

Adult Discussion Forum