Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Going commando in Jeans ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543717 at 13,Apr,18 23:13
Does anyone like to go commando in his jeans or other pants? Ever since I was circumcised at age 27, I loved the feeling of the fabric rubbing against my bare dickhead, and the shape of my dickhead clearly outlined against the cloth, so everybody could see I was cut. Now, wearing my piercings, it gives me an extra thrill, although one cannot percieve the outline of those (yet). In this pic, you can have some idea what it looks like, although in real, the contours are much more pronounced:

Similar topics: 1.Going Commando   2.Going commando with zipper   3.Going Commando   4.Anyone going commando today?   5.Going commando  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 09,Nov,18 00:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I went commando in jeans today and fucked my Chinese girl.

By #571076 at 08,Nov,18 12:22
Love seeing the shape of a cock in a pair of jeans.

By Greek18cm at 07,Nov,18 20:27 other posts of Greek18cm 
yes is the bset espacially when i like someone to take notice of my size but generally is not to comfortable for me. you have to clean the pants even after you used it once for just one hour... its also uncomfortable when it is freeezing in the winter. and last, i am not cut but i like also when retracted anything that tuch my head, anything but my hairs down there, so i dont understand how cut people like or tolerate this. i dont have problem whtith any rough material but this hairs make me really uncomfortabl... so every time to go comando i do take care of that first

By phart at 30,Oct,18 15:31 other posts of phart 
I suffered a testicular torsion when I was young and the doctor told me that you should never go without a support for the testicles that hanging loose can prompt them to be injured and or twisted.He told me to always wear breifs. If you have never experienced this pain,consider yourselves lucky. The doctor told me the pain was as close to the pain of chi1dbirth a male can experience. 2 hours late to surgery i would have lost mine.They were swollen more than 4 times their normal size.
By leopoldij at 30,Oct,18 20:28 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm sorry to hear that. When did you get that operation? How long ago?
By phart at 30,Oct,18 20:33 other posts of phart 
about 14
By leopoldij at 31,Oct,18 01:39 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm sorry you had to go through such pain.
By phart at 02,Nov,18 20:19 other posts of phart 
It was rough.Also the fact I had so much harassment from other boys when I was put back in PE class.1 side of my ball sack was shaved and the other not.the coach even joked and said he had a black magic marker I color color in some hair!
Assholes.I was already small to start with.

By #545468 at 31,Oct,18 00:42
Love going commando ... Next best thing besides going nude. The feeling of denim rubbing against my cock is so erotic, it often gets me hard.

By Michael19 at 30,Oct,18 20:37 other posts of Michael19 
I go commando a bunch but mostly in basketball shorts. I'll do jeans sometimes

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,18 21:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Going commando means I can make my cock available immediately.
[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 30,Oct,18 15:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Easy access is one of the main advantages of going commando. One never knows when one will encounter a friendly stranger who wants to give a quick feel. Or even a hand job.
By leopoldij at 30,Oct,18 20:27 other posts of leopoldij 
That's right. I've had that happen to me. Alas, I'm not attracted to men sexually so getting my cock grabbed by a woman happens much more rarely.

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,18 21:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Going commando means I can expose my cock accidentally, so to speak...
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,18 21:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Going commando means I can unzip my trousers and show my balls. I like that.
[deleted image]

By spermkiss at 29,Oct,18 20:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, going commando in jeans is fun and I often do it myself. But the denim cloth is so thick that about all anyone can tell is that you are indeed going commando. Better by far is to go commando with snug fitting pants made with thin fabric. Best of all is white thin fabric. This leaves nothing to the imagination.

By #518391 at 29,Oct,18 09:14
Going commando in jeans...and circumcised too!
[deleted image]

By cumonme1 at 15,Apr,18 11:13 other posts of cumonme1 
I go commando very often when wearing jeans

By #532851 at 14,Apr,18 12:11
I love going commando . I have sweat pant shorts that show the outline of my cock head very well . Plus it feels good and sometimes I get a bit of a chubby. Then my head outline gets even more pronounced.

By wmw6cut at 13,Apr,18 23:22 other posts of wmw6cut 
ALWAYS...hadn't worn underware for at least 18 years

By #543717 at 13,Apr,18 23:21
Newly shaved, going commando in my jeans:

[deleted image]

By #543717 at 13,Apr,18 23:19
My cock with PA, going commando, hanging our of the fly of my jeans:

[deleted image]

By #543717 at 13,Apr,18 23:16
Sometimes it makes me hard, feeling my bare dickhead rubbing inside my jeans, so I gotto take it out:

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum