Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My girl..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #520385 at 23,Jul,18 20:46
What would you guys do to my girl.?

Similar topics: 1.First time girl masturbated by a girl?   2.Santa owes me a girl   3.Girl on Girl Advice!   4.does anyone like being pegged   5.First time with a girl  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 30,Jul,18 23:23 other posts of onthelose 
I can tell you that if she was my girl, she wouldn't have time to be fucked by others , because I would be using that pussy and ass . Not farming it out to someone else.

By nekekal at 30,Jul,18 16:44 other posts of nekekal 
I see no pictures of a woman. But in general, given the chance I would slide my cock into her and fuck her.
By leopoldij at 30,Jul,18 17:24 other posts of leopoldij 
There's no evidence of her existence.

By #518391 at 28,Jul,18 11:19
I'd like to get my hard cock between those big tits and shoot a big load into her face...

By #551226 at 25,Jul,18 15:40
Put an apron on her send her to the kitchen and make us a fucking sandwich.

By phart at 25,Jul,18 03:27 other posts of phart 
I think when he tried to blow her up for the picture his air compressor tripped a breaker! Maby tomorrow he can get her blowed up and proped up on a pillow.

Seriously,no way of knowing,he might have a former Miss America in the sack right now.You know they do s1eep with and let somebody screw them.So maby he is 1 of the lucky guys?

By leopoldij at 25,Jul,18 02:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Does she exist? Show us.

By phart at 23,Jul,18 22:29 other posts of phart 
I have no idea.What does she look like? What does she like?
But the simple fact she is YOUR girl,and not single and available,would prompt me to not have alot of interest other than perhaps admiration.It aint right digging under other folks back fences.

Adult Discussion Forum