Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I need opinions for my penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #563745 at 03,Aug,18 19:02
[deleted image]

Is it too curved?

Similar topics: 1.my penis n bong   2.Opinion on submitting hard and/or soft cock pics   3.Honest opinions wanted...   4.Ladies your opinions please   5.Question Regarding Vibrating Penis Rings  

New Comment

Comments:
By #532695 at 09,Aug,18 01:40
Once a chat friend, who had a very curved erection, told me that his lovers thought it hard to suck. You can't move on and off quickly.

By JustWill at 07,Aug,18 18:56 other posts of JustWill 
It is my opinion that autism is caused by chipmunks. I'm not sure if this is the kind of opinion that your penis is looking for. Let me know what it says.
By bella! at 07,Aug,18 20:11 other posts of bella! 
Oh, this is good information to arm people with. Knowledge is POWER!

JustWill, question please, do you know whether chipmunks can be found in Greece?
By JustWill at 07,Aug,18 20:18 other posts of JustWill 
Glad you asked, bella!
There are 25 known species of chipmunk, 24 of which are found in North America (Canada to Mexico). The 25th species, the Siberian Chipmunk, is found in Asia.
Greece does not have a native chipmunk population.
By bella! at 07,Aug,18 20:25 other posts of bella! 
Just ask JustWill! He's the Answer Man!
By JustWill at 07,Aug,18 20:29 other posts of JustWill 
Not really.
It just happens that, while doing extensive research on autism to prove to a rabid anti-vaccer acquaintance of mine that she was a nut-job, I compiled a lot of information on chipmunks.
It was just lying around in my head since then, and I had to dump it somewhere to make room for other random and useless information.
The SYD forum is frequently my brain's toilet...

By #563745 at 07,Aug,18 05:34
Thank you guys. You are really helping me.I am a little insecure with my penis and i love when my penis gets discussed

By #532851 at 06,Aug,18 20:25
Good curve

By #551226 at 06,Aug,18 19:57
Internet doctor here I've made a thorough diagnosis and I can say that it's a penis.

By nekekal at 06,Aug,18 19:50 other posts of nekekal 
Too curved for what. For fucking women, there is a school of thought that a curve is good. It makes your cock seem bigger in their cunt. Depending on the direction of the bend and how you are fucking them, it might actually hit their G spot better.

For sucking, I don't think anyone cares what shape it is in.

By pifad at 06,Aug,18 14:39 other posts of pifad 
Perfectly shaped cock. Def a mouthful

By #558214 at 06,Aug,18 02:30
Not at all. Looks very hot! I would love to suck it!

Adult Discussion Forum