Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Masturbating in odd places

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 12,Aug,18 14:32
I have always been into masturbating, descreetly of course, in semi public and risky places ever since learning how to jack off as a **** and still enjoy it today. I think it would be fun to know if other do the same sort of thing

Where is the last odd place you have masturbated and is it a thrill for you too?

Similar topics: 1.Jerkin in public places??????????   2.Prefered places for masturbating   3.Beating off in risky places   4.Have you ever masturbated next to someone sleeping?   5.Where was the last odd or semi public place that you masturbated?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lik2play at 08,Jul,21 04:07 other posts of Lik2play 
Late one night at a Walmart they was closing up I masturbated in the clothing rack nobody said anything.

By DontBlameMe at 03,Jul,21 00:48 other posts of DontBlameMe 
I did in a changing room at Dillard's just the other day. And I recorded it. /riyudatpkiy8pic.html

By #645561 at 01,Jul,21 22:08
The riskiest place I ever jacked off was when I was 13 while riding in the back seat of my moms car while she was driving.She picked me up from school and I had my school nap sack placed on my knees so it blocked what I was doing. I was just so horny at that age I couldn't even wait to get home, so I pulled it out and pumped it with one hand the whole time making sure my mom didn't notice anything. And she never did. When I shot my load a couple spurts hit the back of the drivers seat and the rest onto the back of my nap sack. She never suspected a thing. I came back later after dinner to wipe the cum off the back of the drivers seat.
By #64328 at 02,Jul,21 19:11
That's Hot. I remember the days were I just couldnt wait to get home

By #516354 at 01,Jul,21 10:46
One day my now ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.Part way through the film she told me she was getting turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.She removed her panties and ordered me to lick her pussy.As I was licking her pussy I noticed a guy to our left and about 6 seats away watching us and masturbating.Once she had cum and I had licked her pussy clean she put her panties back on(I was rock hard by this time) and we left to catch a bus home.We went to the top deck right at the back and I sat on the outside of the seat.She ordered me to pull my trousers and panties(which she had ordered me to wear) down(this was before buses had cctv)and masturbate.As I was masturbating people were getting on the bus and the thought of getting caught turned me on.She kept laughing at me and making humiliating remarks till eventually I shot my load over the back of the seat.Then she ordered me to lick all my cum off the back of the seat.

By Riversider at 24,Jun,21 23:26 other posts of Riversider 
Back yard, in the woods, in the ocean, in the lake in the river, in the pool. in front of the GF, every room in the house, in the car and on the car camping, and every place I worked until about 15 years ago when security cams began to bloom everywhere. never got caught tho.

By #636792 at 01,Mar,21 20:46
In the lunchroom at work. I thought I was the only person in the building. Then Brandi walked in and opened her blouse so I blew my load on her tits.

By #1102 at 27,Jun,20 08:32
i did it at work a few times
By #554032 at 02,Jul,20 01:17
I do it at work often

By #64328 at 02,Jul,20 17:52
I do it at work quite frequently. I'm sure lots of guys do. I've ask many friends and most admit they have.

By wycowboy at 01,Jul,20 13:26 other posts of wycowboy 
I like to go outside at night and jack off on my porch or out by the street. I haven't been caught ..........yet.

By #612934 at 01,Jul,20 11:41
at long last i wondered who spunked up in my car u fucker

By #615202 at 01,Jul,20 06:25
At my works restroom

By #620521 at 01,Jul,20 05:46
I live out in the country, no neighbours, and love to go out in the back at night sky-clad and Jack off to the trees and stars, pleasuring myself like a male animal.

Might have done this with a friend, a few times .... 😚
By #551147 at 01,Jul,20 06:22
Mmmmm may I join you sometime?

😉

By #1102 at 27,Jun,20 08:33
when 13 i did it on the roof

By #64328 at 06,Feb,20 17:20
Yesterday I did it in the dressing room at Macys while trying on clothes
By Blade at 07,Feb,20 04:23 other posts of Blade 
I do that all the time. Some times I really need to buy something, but want to be able to try it on without a hard on so I know it really fits.

many years ago, I was trying on clothes and there were 2 hot women giggling and trying on clothes across the way. I was in first room, so I could see across at an angle thru the crack in the door.

It was while since I last came so I knew it was going to be a giant load. when I came I closed my eyes and turned to shoot my cum up the wall. just as I finished I opened eyes to see I turned the wrong way, and shot my cum all over the shorts and shirt I had hung up to try on and buy. I was annoyed. but I was able to try on one of the shorts still, but soaked the inside with my still leaking dick. I sat trying to think what to do, letting my dick finish leaking.

then I got dressed and walked out with everything. went to where I got them and put them back on racks. I got another shirt and bought that. I didn't like the shorts, but I liked the shirt. the one i came on would have been fine, but how was I to walk to to cashier to buy it with ropes of my cum on it.
By #64328 at 24,May,20 16:59

By nekekal at 22,May,20 17:57 other posts of nekekal 
I masturbate a lot. Never thought of most of them as odd. I do it outside a lot. It is pretty remote here, so I decide to take a piss, then it feels so good that I just jerk it right there. As long as the mosquitoes are not out.

I have done it in the kayak. With the swim trunks, it is easy to get at my cock and just go for it.

Is that an odd place?
By Blade at 24,May,20 05:05 other posts of Blade 
but where are you exactly when you jerk off?
By nekekal at 24,May,20 06:56 other posts of nekekal 
Out in the forest anywhere. Or just in the kayak in the lake. Anyplace that I can get my hand on my cock.

By Prhyme at 08,Feb,20 03:49 other posts of Prhyme 
Jerked off in a public restroom at a camping site we stayed at. Nobody was around so i blew a great load right in the sink! It felt awesome...
By #615192 at 12,May,20 15:16
Where do you go camping at?! Wish I walked in on that one.

By #522791 at 11,May,20 14:38
Storage closet at work...mainly full of cleaning supplies...not a thrill though,just a place to release
By #518391 at 11,May,20 15:47
I've also done that where files were stored...jizz stains all iver them!

By #616943 at 09,May,20 19:38
My buddy and I use to park and cum!

By #64328 at 04,Sep,18 19:03
I thought there would be a lot more responses
By Blade at 07,Feb,20 04:09 other posts of Blade 
Me too!

By knewbi at 12,Aug,18 17:35 other posts of knewbi 
When I was working I use to masturbate every morning before opening and would print out a photo of the person I jacked off to and would give it to a friend in another store and he would then go and jack off to that same person before he opened up.
By #64328 at 14,Aug,18 17:19
Thanks for telling your story...I expected a lot more responses

By Blade at 13,Aug,18 03:32 other posts of Blade 
As a teen I used to live in a very touristy area on the East coast. Old town with houses & cottages and cars crammed in every inch to maximize space. very old town, so it didn't have the street lights and parking lot lights like modern places. So at night it was mostly dark except for light coming from peoples windows.

I used to sneak around at night, and find places to jerk off. many of the places you'd imagine, like the beach bathrooms/changing rooms, or arcades.

but one of my most memorable times was crazy. There were cottages that got uppper class folks. they all had air conditioning, so they were all shut up, so I didn't have to be too quiet. Across the street some people moved in, rental. bmw and escalade parked on side of house. It was 2 couples, hot 25ish. The cottage next door was unrented. I snuck over and wanted to look in the 2nd floor windows. (1st floor was those sunken basement things, so really 1.5th floor window)

I climbed up the bmw to jump onto the hood of the escalade, then the roof of the suv so I could see right into the bedroom that had big windows. The one couple came to bed, and left small light on and fucked right in front of me. I had to sit to side a little so light from window didn't shine on me, but that was perfect because bed was to side so I could see perfectly at angle. I jerked off like no tomorrow. I came twice during their lovemaking.

I climbed up there every night. some nights I timed it perfect. one night they came home late and almost caught me sitting in BMW (was convertable) jerking off waiting for them to come home. I jumped out ever time I heard car come down road.

Move out day is Saturday, so that last friday night, I watched an amazing suck session and then fuck. they didn't park in a far with the escalade that last night, so I had to stand on hood to see in. but didn't matter as last night so I didn't worry about denting in the hood and leaving 2 loads on the hood and windshield.

I pushed my luck, and sat in drivers seat of bmw and jerked off there. But this time I let my huge load shoot all over the steering wheel and dashboard. only 3 loads, as I was young but that was my 3rd orgasm of night.

I have many more stories. it was a exhibishionist's paradise.
By #64328 at 13,Aug,18 17:30
That sounds like a fun time. Risky places can be incredibly intense

Adult Discussion Forum