Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Masturbating in odd places

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by liketoedge at 12,Aug,18 10:32  other posts of liketoedge
I have always been into masturbating, descreetly of course, in semi public and risky places ever since learning how to jack off as a **** and still enjoy it today. I think it would be fun to know if other do the same sort of thing

Where is the last odd place you have masturbated and is it a thrill for you too?

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   2.Jerkin in public places??????????   3.Prefered places for masturbating   4.Semi public mastubation   5.Beating off in risky places  

New Comment

Comments:
By liketoedge at 04,Sep,18 15:03 other posts of liketoedge 
I thought there would be a lot more responses

By knewbi at 12,Aug,18 13:35 other posts of knewbi 
When I was working I use to masturbate every morning before opening and would print out a photo of the person I jacked off to and would give it to a friend in another store and he would then go and jack off to that same person before he opened up.
By liketoedge at 14,Aug,18 13:19 other posts of liketoedge 
Thanks for telling your story...I expected a lot more responses

By Blade at 12,Aug,18 23:32 other posts of Blade 
As a teen I used to live in a very touristy area on the East coast. Old town with houses & cottages and cars crammed in every inch to maximize space. very old town, so it didn't have the street lights and parking lot lights like modern places. So at night it was mostly dark except for light coming from peoples windows.

I used to sneak around at night, and find places to jerk off. many of the places you'd imagine, like the beach bathrooms/changing rooms, or arcades.

but one of my most memorable times was crazy. There were cottages that got uppper class folks. they all had air conditioning, so they were all shut up, so I didn't have to be too quiet. Across the street some people moved in, rental. bmw and escalade parked on side of house. It was 2 couples, hot 25ish. The cottage next door was unrented. I snuck over and wanted to look in the 2nd floor windows. (1st floor was those sunken basement things, so really 1.5th floor window)

I climbed up the bmw to jump onto the hood of the escalade, then the roof of the suv so I could see right into the bedroom that had big windows. The one couple came to bed, and left small light on and fucked right in front of me. I had to sit to side a little so light from window didn't shine on me, but that was perfect because bed was to side so I could see perfectly at angle. I jerked off like no tomorrow. I came twice during their lovemaking.

I climbed up there every night. some nights I timed it perfect. one night they came home late and almost caught me sitting in BMW (was convertable) jerking off waiting for them to come home. I jumped out ever time I heard car come down road.

Move out day is Saturday, so that last friday night, I watched an amazing suck session and then fuck. they didn't park in a far with the escalade that last night, so I had to stand on hood to see in. but didn't matter as last night so I didn't worry about denting in the hood and leaving 2 loads on the hood and windshield.

I pushed my luck, and sat in drivers seat of bmw and jerked off there. But this time I let my huge load shoot all over the steering wheel and dashboard. only 3 loads, as I was young but that was my 3rd orgasm of night.

I have many more stories. it was a exhibishionist's paradise.
By liketoedge at 13,Aug,18 13:30 other posts of liketoedge 
That sounds like a fun time. Risky places can be incredibly intense

Adult Discussion Forum