Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

HISTORY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by talk4s at 06,Sep,18 14:47  other posts of talk4s
as stated to a friend that wants a leaky ole MG...

Really. We are living a history NEVER before experienced! Even tho history repeats itself!...Take advantage of a near perfect MG in a World coming apart...Always wondered what it might be like to be a witness to 'HISTORY'. Just like all those shows I have watched...But I have NEVER...EVER seen or read about a president saying what our 'wonderful' El Frumpler' just stated!!!...I say, even tho I might be crazy (yeah, I be) that our superb LEADER, al la Kim al la BIM, is COMPLETELY 'CRAXY'(deeper state of crazy)!...Does it really FEEL like we are living a history like NO other?! Watching a US President coming totally unglued, day by day?...Here's the hard part. What does this mean next year? Next decade?...Caus you are livin' it...RIGHT NOW...Do you feel as blind as I do? As blind as all those people we read about in history's hindsight?...And think, 'How could they be so dumb as to NOT see what's coming?!'

"Trump: I Have 100 Pics Of Robert Mueller And James Comey 'Hugging And Kissing'"