pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUPID DANGEROUS DUMBASS IN CHIEF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #568769 at 28,Oct,19 19:03
THIS COUNTRY IS DANGER! And so many trumple humplers don't realize it...Do they like Democracy? Do they like to THINK this country is a Democracy? HELL YEAH they like to think that! All of us Americans do!....Even IF this country has not REALLY been a democracy for a long fuckin' time, it's so COMFORTING to at least THINK it is! In fact, it's REALLY been run by the Military/Industrial Complex and has been since Eisenhower. Nowadays all those trumpleheads like to call it the 'Deep State' like it's something new. And against ONLY them in their support of that truly, TRULY...STUPID 'Idjut' in chief. Such is their very SHORT sighted view point...Which is the reason for this long winded post....Trumpites have NO knowledge of history. This country's in particular. Which is just ONE of the reasons this asshole in chief is SO fucking DANGEROUS! Because this dingaling in chief ALSO has no knowledge of world history or THIS country's history...just HIS personal history which encompasses only his lifespan.
As they say. History repeats itself. And I like to add, in ALL it's UGLY 'glory'! Simply because there are so many IGNORANT people in power. America's current 'leader' is the penultimate top of the heap in that category...Which is the major reason this country is in danger of losing it's illusionary democracy. I personally have always liked that particular illusion, even IF I knew it was not exactly the truth.
Trump (only capitalized because 1st word in the sentence) has taken my illusion away and made me realize this country will soon be a REAL Dictatorship with all those SCARY repercussions for it's citizens.
Dumb as a post, uncaring about others COMPLETELY, and THIS country in particular...He has NO class generally speaking and even WORSE...no HONOR befitting an American President as he proves DAILY in his tweets and those impromptu news conferences on the way to 'his' helicopter. Which, I am SURE, makes those military helicopter pilots REALLY happy as they wait...and WAIT...to get that dumbass on board.

Similar topics: 1.stupid ?   2.Pictures with face   3.Are you stupid?   4.The biggest jokes on this site   5.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 26,Feb,21 14:45 other posts of phart 
When I saw this thread I thought,Gee someone has figured out biden but it is a older Trump hater thread.Oh well,we can least dream about people waking up to reality.People will miss Trump far quicker than they will admit.
By HotFuckerBoy at 27,Feb,21 19:41 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yeah, l thought it was about the current idiot too.

By kupreanoff at 27,Feb,21 21:02 other posts of kupreanoff 
Amazing isn't it . The only President in recent history that was in it for the love of country and these asshats can't get over his "Mean tweets" . Our present Commander in uh uhm , you know , the thing , scares the hell out of me because we really don't know who's at the helm
By dgraff at 27,Feb,21 22:50 other posts of dgraff 
Gas is all ready up to 3.85 a gallon in Pennsylvania one month ago it was 2.45 a gallon but I guess that’s what they wanted
By phart at 28,Feb,21 01:09 other posts of phart 
But but that is because of the cold weather in Texas isn't it? Isn't that what they want us to believe?
I say Bullshit.Opec cut production to help get the prices higher. Gas is 2.46.9 here today.
whole sale gas is 1.88 a gallon as of today.
only registered users can see external links

By #64328 at 15,Nov,19 04:55
There will not be an impeachment. Everyone just needs to save their breath
By #551147 at 15,Nov,19 11:03
It is quite obvious as to what the outcome will be. 👍

But hey! Why dash some of these people's dreams? 😈

They are blinded by their hatred and it makes me smile every single day, that they squirm around in said hatred. Clinging to every single word, hoping and praying, today will be the day, we get rid of this "joke of a President". Right!? 😁

With each passing day, the Dems CLEARLY illustrate why Donald J. TRUMP was elected President of these United States. Their corruption and lies on display for ALL to see. Their hypocrisy (for Twowarmtts! she doesn't know what that means) unequalled by ANY other group of people on the planet. Yes, he was chosen by the people, because he's NOT like those others. No more of the same ole same ole for now.

Keep squirming fools!!
You deserve it!
Last year, I prayed that it would come to this, for you! 👍
Now you got it, you should be happy, no?! 🤨

Guess what this is all doing? It's turning people off! They/I/we are sick of hearing about this bullshit that amounts to NOTHING! What it's doing is making people like me MORE resolute to ensure his win next year. If he makes a segment of the population squirm, he MUST be doing something right. I will again be a volunteer to drive those in need to the polls next year and you all can suck it for another 4 years. Now! I bid you and that lying bastard in charge, Adam Schiff, good luck.

BTW I truly belly laugh evertime I think of the lead guy on this... 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂 You dumb motherfuckers got the same stupid son of bitch that swore up and down from one side to the other for 2 and a half years that he had UNDENIABLE COLD HARD PROOF OF RUSSIA COLLUSION, holding the impeachment inquiry for a TOTALLY different reason.

ROFLMAO 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂

I can't get over it! I have to wipe the tears from my eyes. It's SO fucking stupid, you cant even make this shit up. It's reality!

Where's all that undeniable proof that Adam Schiff touted for 2 1/2 years?
By phart at 15,Nov,19 14:55 other posts of phart 
This process has divided America in a way nothing else could have.
And if you remember,To divide is to ease conquering.
And the sad thing is,if this process fails for them,they will dig up something else.
Mean while,other issues like drugs and such will just run rampant in the back ground.
We didn't elect folks to go up to Washington from either party to sit around and ask dumb questions of each other and repeat what someone told them they overheard during coffee break.
By #601496 at 15,Nov,19 16:50
Phart, you are saying that corruption in the highest level of government is not important. Why don't you ask McConnell why he is sitting on over one hundred bills and not bringing it to the floor of the Senate?
It's more important to have the president of Ukraine be a friend when Trump will wants to build a Trump Golf Club in the middle of the Ukrainian Congress building. I get that. Trump is against almost everything, especially if Obama had something to do with it. He has retreated from everything good any administration has accomplished. What exactly is he for that so many people are willing to prostate themselves to this false god?
By phart at 15,Nov,19 18:13 other posts of phart 
Well the democrats are to busy trying to impeach Trump to look into Biden that is currently Running for President.So what is the difference?
Would you rather wait until Biden wins the presidency in 2028 before he is investigated? costing even MORE tax dollars?
If you folks are saying Trump is corrupt,that is 1 thing but to conveinantly ignore corruption in the democrat party,like Biden, Aoc's giving a million to her boyfriend and so on are being ignored.
Double standard.NOT HONEST,Not fair to the taxpayer to only scrutinize 1 partys actions and not both.
By #601496 at 15,Nov,19 18:20
Phart. Trump is the president. He is serving as the top person in this country to protect and defend the Constitution and everything it stands for. Vice-president Biden is a private citizen. That is all. You don't see a difference?
By phart at 16,Nov,19 00:06 other posts of phart 
Vice then,trying to be future Prez!!! Sheesh.
Going with your theory our current Prez is bad, Why boot him,only for the Dems to vote in ANOTHER bad Prez?Then have to repeat all this shit AGAIN!>THat is my point! Sure,if Biden walked off the stage tommorow and was NOT running for Prez,then he would only be a private citizen.But he is running for office,so he is NOT just a private citizen.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 00:43
Phart, yes, he is a private citizen. If he gets the Democrats vote to run for president and if he wins the election, he still has to wait until he's sworn in in January 2021. UNTIL THEN HE IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN.
If Trump gets the boot, Vice-president Pence becomes president. And he, not a Democrat, might get reelected. So, Phart, VICE-PRESIDENT BIDEN IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN. HE HOLDS NO PUBLIC OFFICE. HE'S NOT A CONGRESSMAN OR SENATOR. HE'S NOT EVEN A DOG CATCHER.
By phart at 16,Nov,19 01:09 other posts of phart 
So we go thru the exspensive process of him running for office,getting into the office,then suddenly start the shit storm of investigations. If he was not trying to run for pres,he should be of no intrest to anyone.BUT he is,so I think it is wrong to keep the public in the dark about the potential canidates behavior.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 01:16
I didn't say that. What makes you think there would be investigations? What exactly are they keeping from the public? And, if you know about it, I would think everyone knows about it.
By phart at 16,Nov,19 01:44 other posts of phart 
You have heard about biden and his son doing stuff in the Ukraine,that is part of what Trump ask about in the phone call.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 01:52
Trump wants dirt but all this was investigated during the 2016 election and nothing was found. Still, weather Biden did or didn't do something unlawful, has nothing to do with the bribery charge Trump faces in the impeachment investigation.

By Sir-Skittles at 16,Nov,19 13:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Trump is owning Schiff...

By #601496 at 15,Nov,19 16:33
Liketoedge, you do know an impeachment is a fancy term for indicment, right? It's like you, edging. It's not the big event until the final effort
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

He will be impeached. The Senate (the actual trial location) will not find him guilty.

By niceonebighead at 26,Feb,21 01:03 other posts of niceonebighead 
u are right because all of his seantors are like him spin les afarid of him an the mob an that they may not get voted back in next time some of the smarter trumpers are geting smart i didnt know we had 27% stuiped people in the usa but he will be jail if he told u that dog shit was steak u would eat it thats how dumb trumpers are

By #601496 at 17,Nov,19 17:46
[deleted image]

Maybe, just maybe, this time it'll stick!

By #601496 at 14,Nov,19 16:48
Pelosi: Trump said the call was perfect. It's "perfectly wrong."
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said the House has not yet made a decision on whether to impeach President Trump, but added that what he has "admitted to" is bribery.

She was just asked if the House is currently looking at articles of impeachment, which would be the crux of any vote to indict Trump

"I don't know that. We haven't even made a decision to impeach. That's what the inquiry is about. And when the committees decide that, then they will decide what the articles are," she said.
Pelosi then added that Trump's phone call with Ukraine's president — which he has repeatedly called "perfect" — is "bribery."

"But I am saying that what is: The President has admitted to and says it's 'perfect.' I say it's perfectly wrong. It's bribery," she said.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By #551147 at 15,Nov,19 10:28
I'm actually astounded that ANYONE, including you, would quote that fucking old gas bag that should have retired 20 years ago. SHE'S a prime example of one of the serious problems with our government. People should NOT be allowed to be lifelong politicians, NEITHER party! BUG EYED Nancy Pelosi!? Really? You believe she's a shining example on Capitol Hill? I think she's bordering on dementia or insanity. You choose! Either way, really!? Here's what ANY intelligent being thinks about Nancy Pelosi's opinion...
By #601496 at 15,Nov,19 11:45
I agree term limits should apply. Look at that bufoon McConnell
By #551147 at 15,Nov,19 11:50
Lol Perfect!
By phart at 15,Nov,19 14:52 other posts of phart 
Yes term limits.
Gas bag,that is a compliment for Peelowsee.
By #601496 at 15,Nov,19 18:16
Phart, as you already know, I support term limits. But, Pelosi, along with the other 534 members of Congress, were ELECTED by the voters of their state. Just like you guys like to remind me about Trump, he was elected, right or wrong, these congress people were elected, right or wrong. This "wind bag" seems to be tweaking Trump’s nose very handily. As far as I'm concerned, she can belch and fart all day long.
By phart at 16,Nov,19 01:47 other posts of phart 
Peelowsea may be voted in,but it is by a bunch of IDIOTS! That poor woman,regardless of her politics is in the beginings of dementia. Not that I am laughing or anything,alzhemiers and dementia are HORRIABLE deseases that ruin lives,it is actually sad that she does not have enough sense to step down and let someone in that has the energy and brains to do the job.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 02:05
You a doctor?
By phart at 16,Nov,19 13:37 other posts of phart 
No,but I have had experiance dealing with alzhemiers victums and learned a little bit along the way careing for them.You don't have to be a doctor to know something is wrong with a person showing the same sypmtoms as the people you look after.In your job,you probably see signs and sypmtoms of a problem.Of course you could get in trouble making announcements to the paitent not having that certificate on the wall.But you know how some problems have obvious sypmtoms.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 13:39
I'm learning

By mr_blue at 16,Nov,19 00:47 other posts of mr_blue 
Trump dominates the conversation like an elephant shit in an elevator....
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 00:50
The difference is that except for the smell and the flies, the shit is harmless.
By phart at 16,Nov,19 01:11 other posts of phart 
Harmless, hardly,it contains acids which could corrode the elevators structrual componets and cause a failure at a later time.

Check out the manure spreaders at a local dairy farm sometime.Shit is shit,the spreaders will be Rusted to hell in no time.
And God forbid trying to weld in repair panels! The fumes will take your breath away.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 01:17
That is in the future. We have to live in the present.
By phart at 16,Nov,19 01:43 other posts of phart 
That is the attitude that got us where we are today!

You know the enviromentalist think if you fart today you will choke on it tommorow.
So if we let this stuff on biden go today,we will pay tommorow.
By #601496 at 16,Nov,19 01:55
Don't go looking for trouble. Today's problem is Trump. Tomorrow? Who knows.

By Gntlmn at 15,Nov,19 04:13 other posts of Gntlmn 
He's just a grade D con who launders Russian mob money via his real estate transactions...when he's not drinking Putin's diarrhea.

By #551147 at 14,Nov,19 14:24
You have the audacity to call the President Dumb...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😄😆🤣😂

Perhaps you should take a closer look at that 3 ring circus on display, for ALL to see, yesterday and the days to come. That's the cream of the crop of "DUMBASSES". I can't get over how awful these people are, errr how fucking stupid they are. It really is mind numbing. 🤪

PICTURE IT!

BOTH Star witnesses on the stand for the Democrats, the ENTIRE days worth of testimony solved in the matter of less than ONE minute.

QUESTION: Please state the impeachable offense...

GO AHEAD! Either of you... Just shout it out!

NOTHING YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS!

How much longer, how much more tax money shall be wasted for this farce?

They were given AMPLE time to respond, they said NOTHING!

Hatred, Dislike, or any other STUPID reason you people drum up is NOT impeachable offenses. Gawd you fucking supporters of this sham are dumb!

Here I thought this was the "woke" day and age, you idjiuts (borrowed that) still have your heads on the pillow, with crusties in your eyes and dried spittle at the corners of your lips.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

The Democrats are a fucking embarrassment to America. There's NO sugar coating that!

The "Do Nothing Democrats" that's a sure thing to be proud of.
By #601496 at 14,Nov,19 15:22
I DON'T THINK HE'S DUMB. I THINK HE'S A DISHONEST MEGALOMANIAC. HE HAS DECIDED THAT THE CONSTITUTION IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER AND HE KNOWS BETTER. THAT "3 RING CIRCUS" IS TRYING TO PRESERVE YOUR REPUBLIC.
You forget that "THE STAR WITNESS" Bill Tailor, is an appointee of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and works for President Trump. The jokers, NUСEZ, JORDAN, etc. tried to label him as a "STAR WITNESS". He said plainly he was not a star witness. He was just reporting what he knew and heard. Weather any information was deemed proof of an impeachable offence, it was not up to him to say. Mr Clark said pretty much the same. Both are or were alarmed at the stupidity of holding critical help for Ukraine ransom over investigations of a political opponent.

NOW, AS THIS HUMBLE MOTHERFUCKER LIKES TO SAY, WHICH ONE OF US TWO IS THE ASSHOLE?
YOU SAY WAKE THE FUCK UP. OK, I SAY THE SAME TO YOU. HE'S BEEN INVOLVED IN THE HIGHEST POLITICS OF THIS COUNTRY WAY BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, BUT LETS TALK ABOUT HIS YEARS AS PRESIDENT. FROM DAY ONE HE HAS STEPPED IN SHIT CONTINUALLY. IF HILARY HAD WON THE ELECTIONS THE REPUBLICANS WOULD HAVE THROWN HER OUT OF OFFICE FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THINGS HE'S DONE. HE'S BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE THE SENATE'S BACKING. SO THAT ANSWERS
QUESTION: Please state the impeachable offense...

GO AHEAD! Either of you... Just shout it out!
NOW, IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER BY OTHER PEOPLE HERE IT IS:

HE CONFESSED ON NATIONAL TV THAT HE ASKED THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY TO HELP IN HIS RE-ELECTION. (IMPEACHABLE)
HE HELD UP CONGRESSIONAL HELP TO THE UKRAINE AS RANSOM FOR PERSONAL GAIN (IMPEACHABLE)
HE INSTRUCTED WHITE HOUSE AIDES TO IGNORE SUBPOENAS BY CONGRESS. THIS IS OBSTRUCTION (IMPEACHABLE)

THE DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THE REAL "DO NOTHINGS" THE REPUBLICANS ARE BLOCKING ALL OTHER WORK. McCONNELL IS SITTING ON OVER 100 BILLS HE REFUSES TO BRING TO THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE.

YEAH, BABY!!!!! AS YOU PUT IT: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By #601496 at 14,Nov,19 01:30
There are many people like SrCums. People that somehow get the meaning of a universal truth wrong. They have the facts. They know many of the events leading to these truths. They just get it so wrong it's almost comical. These types will not listen to any reason and when they see that you won't cross over to their side, they accuse you of being a homophobe or anti-their-religion or something similar. Best bet, let them stew in their own delusional brew. Not worth the time.

By #592419 at 03,Nov,19 19:12
Are you from USA? If you hate our country so much then why not just leave? I'm sure there are more than enough choices... What's that??? There isn't any?
The american people made their choice and will do again in 2020. I really suggest you get your panties out from under your ass and get with the program which is the constitution of the united states.. You want different?? Then MOVE...
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Nov,19 02:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Rosie O'Donnell et al...STILL living in the US
By phart at 04,Nov,19 03:02 other posts of phart 
Yea,all those celebes thought they were really going to "change" things when they threatened to move elsewhere.Ha,they were so full of shit.They knew not to leave the US,they would go hungry!
I remember the memes of Trump making a phone call to Rosie telling her he would send some men over to help her pack!

By #568769 at 04,Nov,19 20:16
WOW! What an IMPRESSIVE comeback, Skittlehead! I will be FOREVER scarred by your incredibly fantastic statement! Ouchy...

By #568769 at 04,Nov,19 20:07
SrCums...I LOVE this country!! I just HATE that friggin' and completely STUPID trump. A man that does NOT love this country. Only himself...Plus, I would love to move as THIS is NOT the country it once was! Our current country has taken many years and MANY presidents that sadly led to trump and his DANGEROUS 'leadership'. America has always been a Nation leading the World and NOT a banana Republic led by an imbecile, on it's way to being a Dictatorship.
Unfortunately, this planet has become so incredibly TINY with EVERY country being so politically driven...there really is NO where else to go, anymore...Read some of my other posts about population and how countries/borders have become dangerous again. Just like in the past with WWI & WWII.
Moving on this tiny planet trapped by the wishes of a VERY few 'leaders' is NOT an escape anymore. Xi, fat boy in N. Korea, Putin, multiple leaders in the Middle East and last but NOT least, our current dumbass in chief. The man with his tiny fingers on the nuclear 'button.'...Wake up Srcums. It's REALLY likely there are mushroom clouds in your future sunsets...Asking me if I am 'from the USA(?) just does not mean anything now. You should ask me if I am from Planet Earth? Like ALL of us in danger of dying a horrible death from asshole leaders out ONLY for themselves...
By #592419 at 04,Nov,19 22:34
You focus on the WRONG thing. But its understandable how the media forces you to divert your attention on unimportant and insignificant issues. It's not the president that you should be focusing on but rather being one with the people and the constitution. What does this document mean? What is its significance and shows us the initial meaning of what is real and what is true?
Democrat supporters believe that government is supposed to take care of its people such as welfare for example. They don't ask you to do anything for they will take care of you while you sit home, make babies and hate each other.
Conservatives believe in the national law as to what it was meant for which is truth, justice and even the value of a single human being.
I don't care what you think of him. He was more qualified that Hillary Clinton was in 2016 as a representative of our constitution and he will triumph again in 2020 as long as these fucking anti-moral democrats continue to go on this stupid witch hunt of nothing.
By admin at 04,Nov,19 23:43 other posts of admin 
Government takes care of itself. It's a pipe dream that government will take care of people. Usually it develops the same way - take from the rich and hard working, give 30% to poor, steal 20% and waste the rest 50% because of mismanagement. At first this creates an illusion that life of the poor improves, but then they run out of rich. It befuddles me, but a lot of people can't grasp the idea that the rich and hard working are not a renewable resource. No one is that stupid to keep working hard when the wealth you earn is taken away and wasted. And the rich can simply migrate. There is no country that could sustain this model for long unless it has wast natural resources and small population. Qatar is very fine for example despite that it's not a socialism and not even a democracy. But in Venezuela they fucked up so badly that not even their largest oil reserves can help. And in only 15 years. USA is much bigger and it will probably take longer, but have no illusion about it - if you go the way of socialism you will eventually end up like that. Or take Argentina for example. Before WW2 it was a 2nd largest economy in the world with only USA being bigger. But they played with socialism and now it's 30th by size and 76th by per capita and it seems there is no way up for them.
By #592419 at 05,Nov,19 15:34
Interesting that you write about Argentina in decline after WW2. It turns out the Left Wing did smuggle trapped Nazi's and smuggled them into Argentina to avoid prosecution. Of course is not the only safe haven for them. Other examples would be Central America and Philippines.Its interesting to note that their origin for the long voyage there was Spain which is a satellite of the Vatican.
The EU will eventually flounder based on its policies of racial hatred and bias to make profits. So will any nation that opposes democracy or the will of the people of nation. The people of a nation is not in their agenda but rather for power, economics and the thrill of control.
By #568769 at 11,Nov,19 19:33
I quite like your statement of Argentina and the Nazi's, Srcums. Spain, too as you must know the connections between Hitler/Franco and the Vatican. You do know some history that most do not...What I cannot understand is this statement of yours "The EU will eventually flounder based on its policies of racial hatred and bias to make profits. So will any nation that opposes democracy or the will of the people of nation. The people of a nation is not in their agenda but rather for power, economics and the thrill of control."...Here's what I don't understand; HOW can you NOT realize you just described this country in it's current disgusting form?? El preziente the trumpleheimer is completely THRILLED as he takes away this democracy by killing controls in the Constitution to prevent exactly that. Plus, you STILL have too narrow a focus...We are and have never been a true democracy, tho...another time, maybe, unless you read some of my other recent posts.

By #568769 at 11,Nov,19 19:21
Planet Earth is the WRONG thing, cums? I believe you have missed my point which is...countries with idiots leaders, like ours, will be the death of this planet at some point. So keep focusing on the microcosm while what's actually important, this planet is killed by trump like idiots drunk with power...Nationalism has led to MANY wars in history and it's going to again. I only HOPE I have 'shuffled off' (this mortal coil) as Shakespeare once said, BEFORE that happens! This war will NOT be as 'pleasant' as all the others...
By #592419 at 11,Nov,19 23:36
NOt at all.. Your opinion is noted... If you take your history back to the Roman Empire it was eventually destroyed.. 1. Invasions by Barbarian tribes. The most straightforward theory for Western Rome's collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire's borders.
Why do I mention this? Rome was not completely destroyed. Homosexuality of male children was common thus pe do philia. This is an interesting point because in California, ch ild prostitution is no loner a felony but rather just a family matter. They want open borders to satisfy the pe do lust from many major leaders,, Rome was the same way.. Go back to reading about that and compare it to the left wing agenda how it exists today.. Compare and contrast radical Christianity now and during the Spanish inquisition in comparison to radical islam today.. There is not much of a difference only G-d has another name.. When Rome fell it was not too long until the Vatican rose with its agenda of Christianity. Radical that is. By conquering everything in its path including the west and the far east such as Philippines. This agenda still does exist although by other names. Their ability to distort truth and destroy anything in its path continues.. Radical Islam has a path now to devour any form of democracy. They have the ability to change education and brainwash... Look at Palestine for example. America gives them billions of tax payer money to continue terrorism and imbalance in the middle east.. Why do they do that? I'm sure you can figure that one out... It keep hate and promote lack of spiritual growth.. Dumbing up the world..Why is Trump hated by the left wing(Rome) so much? Because he has exposed them with the truth.....
I've read your posts and up to this point I do not agree with your conclusions...
And whoever the F told you Trump is destroying the constitution? Last time I checked he is fighting for the 1st , 2nd and 4th amendments to be upheld... Before you make such a left field accusation make sure you give facts to substantiate your radical approaches..
By #568769 at 12,Nov,19 18:56
Impressive Srcums Like you know so much ancient history. Most Americans know very little of past history or how it can illuminate current history. However, as I live in California I do say your child prostitution statement sounds like something you got from America's propaganda station, FOX 'news'...Definitely NOT true...As far as Rome, I am in complete agreement that America is on the same path to oblivion. Just like all powers that lived an average 250 years while becoming Caligula like in their moral/ethical behaviors. Just as in it's own way with the dingaling (I just cannot say his name. Sound like anyone YOU know Srcums? Maybe the frimplehead in chief making up nicknames for all his enemies? DAMN he 'do' have a lot of 'em! ) likely the catalyst for the final slide...As far as the Middle East and your Palestinian comment, that part of the World is just too fucked up to comment on. Other than the MANY comments I have already made about it being a likely tinderbox to this planet's own destruction. As far as America giving them millions, I was not aware and do not refute it. I will simply say this country has had a hand in countless other countrie's business and gave them LOTS of money, also. Not to mention CIA assassinations most Americans decades later are still unaware of. Governments are ALL dishonest as hell. As far as spiritual growth, that is simply a nice way to say religions have ALWAYS caused war. Just like borders around countries have ALWAYS caused war. It's a REAL mystery to me why humans CANNOT wake up and get themselves out of the MUCK of religion, politics, race and a MYRIAD of other pointless endeavors of hate...and simply realize Earth is the embodiment of the film 'Lifeboat'. Sure you know that film in it's complete microcosm of the human 'experience'...As far as trump (I will say that assholes name this once. NOT capitalized) how can YOU as a man of obvious education and intelligence...NOT realize what a liar he is? And how he is destroying America's 'checks and balances' as far as the 3 branches of government to prevent just one asshole in chief from taking over and becoming either a King or a dictator?...You know, the Germans, the Italians, the Spaniards...RUSSIA after the 1917 Revolution all became dictatorships. And NONE of them, excepting the few, were aware it was happening until too late.
Nobody in this country is awake as to current history as we are all too close to it. It's happening in our very own short lives and as such...is just NOT believable. 'Cognitive dissonance' is most of the problem. The rest is just the simple 'It can't happen to me' belief...Plus, I am right handed. teehee. And I CAN support my 'radical' approaches. They are simply this planet is run by LOTS of dangerous people with LOTS of money (trumper excluded as he is living on Deuthsche Bank loans while cheating on his taxes.) And have so in this response...My 'radical' approach is so SIMPLE. We are ALL in danger until the 7.8 Billion of us wake up to people like Putin, dingaling, Xi, little fat boy and quite a few others that are putting us all in danger. So sad as this is truly a beautiful little blue planet being ravaged by a plague of human'kind'...Is that a 'radical' approach to see beyond borders, religions etc.?

:x

By #568769 at 12,Nov,19 19:58
Your statement about the amendments is laughable these days, Srcums. Particularly as relating to the dangerous idjut in chief as he cares NOTHING about them. Just look at how he has gone against the 'freedom of press' as it relates to 'HIM'. lolLike that religious overtone? He does NOT like anyone saying ANYTHING bad about 'HIMSELF'. Could mention Washington Post, NY Times, CNN and how he does not allow Federal Agencies from subscribing. Threw CNN out of the Briefing Room and then STOPPED WH briefings which evolved into 'Helicopter Rants'...2nd ammendment has ONLY lead to THOUSANDS of your fellow American's DEATHS in mass/individual shootings. Said as a gun owner simply because THERE are SO fucking MANY crazy people with guns!!!...4th amendment...Have you EVER watched Live PD? Cops? ETC.???? They ALWAYS have a way to search your vehicle, your HOME whenEVER they wish! Bypassing the Constitution has become so SIMPLE and unless you PERSONALLY have ever been on the receiving end...it's just hard to realize how FAR away this country has gotten from it's Constitution.
By #592419 at 12,Nov,19 22:26
The 27 amendments are for the people of the United States.. This is our law to protect people from its government..Not this country but the far left that is deviating.. If you also go back in history the conservatives were the writers of the constitution,,, Democrats if you go back before they were Democrats they actually traced back and called Anti-constitution...
Like you and all other liberals that live in NYC, and cAlifornia..... It so easy to call someone that doesn't agree with you a LIAR, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBE, XENOPHOBE and so forth.. But like I said if you are going to label any human being as such and be prepared to show your evidence to support this.. So far you have provided absolutely nothing so until you do I have to take all the trouble you have written and deem it as postulate until you can provide reasonable data.. Whether it comes from FOX or not.. Its up to me to have faith in what I believe in and what is truth until you can prove beyond a shadow of doubt.. I do know who is evil and good in american politics...I am confident..
I SAID spiritualism,, NOT RELIGION.. Religion is only a diversion of spiritualism..Just like the LEFT of the constitution is only a political diversion,, Religion is a political diversion....
BUT what I do agree with you is the planet is in trouble,, from itself..
If you really want to get specific in history, G-d existed before Islam, Christianity, and Judaism,, so what religion gives true data on the existence of G-d? Nothing. No religion in the world or physical world describe the true existence of G-d...Can't do it.. BUT,, what Trump said to Americans that is NOT in the agenda of democrats is YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORSHIP YOUR GOD...
Gums are our right to own,, Its as simple as that. Before the holocaust the germans took the guns aways from Jews before they murdered 6 million of them.. THis will not happen again..

Here is a poem,, I agree with you on the end of the world... WHEN THE JEWS RETURN TO ZION AND THE COMET RIPS THE SKY, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE RISES THEN YOU AND I MUST DIE.. SLOWLY HE RISES CREATING ARMIES ON EITHER SHORE PUTTING MAN AGAINST HIS BROTHER UNTIL MAN EXISTS NO MORE..

DONE,, OVER AND OUT !!
By #568769 at 13,Nov,19 18:18
I really wish people would STOP labeling me just because I happen to live in California. I have seen the planet in my lifetime and California is just ONE of the MANY places I have lived...I am sorry you cannot see trump for the (lack) of man he is. It's just that blinders are so...blinding...I do know you said 'spiritualism'. It's just that you confuse it with religion.
Have you been reading Nostradamus or the 'bibble' for the end of the World? Both of which are just so much bullshit...just like the idiot in chief.
I say again...Cognitive Dissonance...Wake up now. NOT 20 years later (if we have so long) to read in the history books about how trumplehead fucked America and Americans OVER...Out...btw...over and out went out decades ago in Aviation.
By #592419 at 13,Nov,19 22:23
Just because you are from California does not make you extreme left. Because you just happen to make you liberal because you live in California does not mean you are Ped ophile, liberal, anti-constitutionalist or even anti-trump for that matter.. You behavior and points of view follow extreme leftism to the point of a strong socialist.. I'm not saying this is true but my instincts say yes. Not all of California is socialist,, just the platform.. Platform meaning to say or do what they want then to mask out other points of view by using race cards. calling people liars, world coming to an end in 10 years because cows fart too much..stripping you of all rights under the constitution of which Obama did flagrantly violate the 4th amendment through ille gal surveillance then to lie to america saying trump colluded with russia..
This is public forum.. YOu do have the right to say what you wish to. Nobody wll tell you not to.. But it is also my constitutional right and obligation to say I do not agree with you.. Just becasue the media says he is evil, just because you say he is evil,,,, let's put it this way... The entire left wing says Jews are to blame from buying out america.. Everyone is right and they are wrong,,,, 0.5% are Jews in the world yet they get all the blame from the Leftist wing extreme socialistic agenda,, also known as democraps... EVen the Jews that exist as democrat are antisemetic which points out to them just hurting themselves. The year is 2019,, yet all the hypocritic antisemites are not only hating Jews but donating to terrorism to kill them... But you aren't a murderer so that doesn't make you one of these people... Then why do you support its ideology? Lets go deeper into the molecular structure of the ideology you support and do not support.. Let's look at the atomic structure of the democratic party in its pure form..
Lets go over some more history since you are not good at this..

Chairperson Tom Perez (MD)
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (CA)
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (MD)
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (NY)
Founded January 8, 1828; 191 years ago
Means they formed in 1828 41 years after the constitution. Use common sense with this if you figure out who wrote it !!

Before this name

Republican Party PRECEDED THE DEMOCRATS,,,, SAME GROUP,, DIFFERENT NAME..
Jeffersonian Republicans
Democratic Party
Leader Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
Founded 1792 5 years after the constitution was written... Its major component is Liberalism.

Before this name

Anti-Administration party
Leader James Madison
Thomas Jefferson
Henry Tazewell
Founded 1789 2 years after the constitution was implimented to oppose it... This was not an organized political party, but an unorganized faction and most had been Anti-Federalists in 1788, meaning they opposed ratification of the Constitution of the United States. However, the situation was fluid, with members moving in and out.

SO LET'S THINK REASONABLE FOR A MINUTE.. NOW THAT I'VE PROVEN THE DEMS ARE ANTICONSTITUTIONAL SOCIALISTS THAT HATE AMERICAN POLICIES OF FREEDOM.. WHY IS IT SO SURPRIZING TO ME THEY HATE TRUMP?? COULD IT BE THAT HE IS A TRUE AMERICAN? YES!... SINCE THEY HATE AMERICA THEN OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO HATE TRUMP.. ANYTHING THAT SUPPORTS CONSTITUTIONAL FRAME IS OPPOSED BY THEM...

Just because you are a republican does not make you a constitutionalist... Conservative republicans are constitutionalists...The rest are just lying hypocritical rhinos,, for e.g. John McCain, or Mit Romney that would sell their mother out for power.. certainly selling americans out... Bush's are worse.. They are in fact anti-constitutionism... In time I'm sure more and more will see this fact also... Well good luck with your teachings..

By #592419 at 13,Nov,19 22:57
I am not a nostrdomis follower.. this quote was from the bible,, revelations.. It is interesting to note that everything that is said and done up to this point still has not been ruled out..

By #592419 at 14,Nov,19 00:59
P.S.
Dude.. Please never forget. I am not here to troll or make any enemies here. This includes you. From the way you write you appear intelligent and compassionate..
When I counter what you say it is not anything in any way saying you are stupid, because you are not. I just believe you trust the wrong people but your growth potential is very good. When I discuss your topic of which I am very compassionate about it is not just my opinion or just to say you are wrong or I am write.. I only discuss this topic with facts leading up to conclusions... I did not create these facts but rather it is true what I am saying. I could not lie on this because eventually I would be exposed.. So I remain with the truth and stick with as such..

By #601496 at 13,Nov,19 14:01
On Tuesday it emerged that a top official in the Trump administration added more than a little embellishment to her CV: according to an NBC News investigation, Mina Chang flaunted a Harvard education that in fact amounted to a seven-week course in 2016; she invented herself a role on a UN panel; and even created a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it.

Maybe she was just following in her boss’s footsteps – after all, Trump has shown himself to be partial to fake covers. In 2017, he was asked to remove his own phony framed Time covers from several of his golf clubs.

Trump said, "It was only one club."

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Nov,19 14:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Hmm... All those libtards unable to predict the future:

1. Trump will crash the stock market- FALSE

Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion The stock market has added $6.9 trillion in market cap since Donald Trump was elected president. That is already nearly half of what the market grew by in all eight years of the Obama administration.

2. Trump will get the US into a nuclear war by 2017

FALSE

No nukes fired, we are not at war

It pays to be a winner!
By #568769 at 11,Nov,19 20:03
Hi Skitllely...Do you know WHY the market has gone up? I do as I trade 'option spreads' by selling them. Have for years...This Market is up so much because frimplehead has undone LOTS of the protections that were there to help small investors/traders NOT get cheated. All the BIG money loved that, Banks, Hedge funds and their computers with algorithms designed to measure buy/sell ratios and drive the Market generally up with instantaneous trades. It's got to be UP or the masses won't put their monies in. Plus, the Market is rigged. Has been FOREVER. ssshhh. THAT'S a big secret...Also, the Market is NOT the economy, even tho most think it represents it....But, the real reasons are fuumple bump has increased the National Debt by a couple Trillion even tho he promised to do the opposite. Other reasons are artificially LOW interest rates as he has bullied the Fed as he does everyone. Rates are NOT historically supposed to go down with a strong economy, just the opposite in fact. Say this after your savings start paying negative rates. How exactly is that supposed to work??? Will we start having to PAY for having savings?...So, take away protections for the average citizen trying to make his money grow and FLOOD the economy with 'fake' money and the Market goes NUTS! Pay later! Learn what all this will actually do to our economy, the World's economy LATER! Just so everything is rosy now for all the Millionaires, Billionaires, governments, Banks ETC....
I am NOT the one that said trump will get a nuclear war by 2017...I just said it's GOING to happen at some point. These days, likely sooner than later...Nuclear War is like the Stock Market...It cannot be timed and everything takes LOTS longer than most would think...If I COULD time the Market, trading would be easy. Which is WHY I SELL options spreads as the odds are much more in my favor.
Think of me when that 1st nuke since 1945 goes off, Skittle pittles. Sadly, I think we BOTH may get to witness it... --------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes
Oh, forgot to mention...this Market currently is 'news' driven. On the US/China trade war. Every time there is a mention of a deal, it goes up. And the trumpler is a liar EXTRAORDINAIRE!!! China even joined him in that method last week when they said the US was going to undo some trade sanctions. Not true, just like all frumple hump's claims of the last year+...Were you aware that most 'trade wars' often turn into REAL wars? Put that together with what's happening in the S. China Sea (sounds like Japan of the 1930/40's) and Hong Kong with Taiwan waiting in the wings. I will NOT mention the Middle East, Russia and it's incursions and last but NOT least...that little fat boy in N. Korea...Put some of this in your pipe and smoke it, Skittleypittely... Time to wake up...

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Nov,19 03:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Talk5 cunt- go visit the cemetery
By #568769 at 04,Nov,19 19:42
THAT is SO fucking FUNNY, skitteler pitteler!! I used to do JUST that! Many, MANY times because I have So many dead friends. But, I used to also visit the Cemetery while tripping. Believe me. THAT was an ENTIRELY different experience!!
I see I am STILL getting to you, skitllely piddely...Talk5s cunt is QUITE the comeback to my sensible statements about your 'a hole in chief'...Question. Do you have ANY imagination?... Just rhetorical. Because IF trumple frumple's followers had any ability to actually imagine things like the future of this country under that dimwitted fuckhead, America would NOT be in the disgusting state it is...Awaiting yet ANOTHER schoolyard insult from you. Tee fuckin' hee...
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Nov,19 14:26 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I will work hard to keep up with your "tee fucking hee" rhetoric.

And please point to your "sensible statements." Because all I see are the words of a bitter man taking his points off MSLSD.
By #568769 at 06,Nov,19 18:43
Skittles. I have made sensible comments on trumple hump, world's population, wars, borders and history. Plus, as I have said, I watch FOX also and therefore know Hannity is the REAL prez of this country. Trump is NOT only Putin's puppet...But, you ARE quite right. I am bitter as hell simply because this planet is so fucking FULL of 'idjuts' running countries, none of whom can see where all this is leading. War on a major scale. Yet AGAIN!! Ever hear how the 1st WW was the war to 'end all wars'? Well unfortunately, you and I may be alive to see the ACTUAL war to end all wars...Plus, those iduts are such a totally microscopic percentage of the total 7.8 Billion of the World's population. I have said before, all our fates rest in the hands of perhaps 10 people? OK. 20 people....Each of them are completely dumb and blind EXCEPT when it comes to money and power and the borders of their particular country. Narcissists completely. Trumple bump has GOT to be the DUMBEST and most narcissistic of them all....liked your MSLSD. That was quite funny! As a veteran of over 50 LSD trips, I am convinced a dose of pure LSD for every leader would probably either wake them up to just how dangerous this time in history is, or turn them into babbling idiots. Just like the babbling idjut in chief...Did you know Cary Grant and others used to take LSD when it was legal and PURE? (mine was a never know what you're getting variety) It was used frequently by psychologists/psychiatrists in their practices...Life and governments are NEVER what they seem.
I know, skittles, before you even say it...so don't bother saying the obvious.

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Nov,19 02:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Lix talking about housing prices.. like the president controls that. Moron. Worst housing prices are in liberal states like CA and NY.

And did you die waiting for an ambulance? What in the fuck?

And that beast talking about taxes.. jesus. You are NOT paying more in taxes. Your per check amount has increased. ZERO math skills! Dyscalculia!! Speaking of which, TwoWarms can't even perform BASIC percentage calculations!
By #601496 at 04,Nov,19 17:35
100% of idiot is idiot.
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

Aaaaahhh, it was worth it
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Nov,19 15:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Gather your thoughts, write them out. No need to edit! Unless you are making even more mistakes! Fucking old hag!

By #601496 at 05,Nov,19 22:00
What exactly did I get wrong with percentages?
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

Trump Has Created 1.5 Million Fewer Jobs Than Obama in the last 3 yrs of his presidency

By phart at 05,Nov,19 22:48 other posts of phart 
Not argueing your figures right or wrong,no real gain in argueing but you bring me to something that bugs me.
Created jobs. Um,does this mean we figure out something for someone to do out of thin air?
Bringing back jobs that were lost,makes more sense.The job of building a car,fixing a bridge,making a shirt,has always been there.It is just they got sent away and the folks doing the jobs were unemployed.
To create a job ,to interpret that term,create,means there was no job for someone to do.
Kinda like," get paid to do something that has never been done.
It should read, President So and so brought back x number of jobs.
By #601496 at 05,Nov,19 22:56
Phart, I believe it does mean just that. If a new factory opens and 3000 jobs are up for grabs, that is what they mean. It has to do with an economy that makes it possible for businesses to open new or expand old sites
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Even if some are jobs "brought back" they are new jobs that were not available in the recent past. Trump promised he would re-invigorate the rust bell and the coal country of the Mid Atlantic states. As far as the idea goes, these are noble causes for a president to do. So far, these areas are no better and some have gotten worse. These people are part of his hard base. The elections (and yes, I don't believe impeachment will result in removal) will show how his base thinks of him.

By #601496 at 04,Nov,19 15:20
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP CALLING MY GLORIOUS PRESIDENT A STUPID DANGEROUS DUMBASS IN CHIEF

I WOULD CONSIDER IT A GOOD THING IF TRUMP SIGNS AN EXECUTIVE
ORDER AND GETS THE ARMY TO LOCK UP ALL OF CONGRESS IN GUANTANAMO. I'D WANT TO SEE HIM DECLARE HIMSELF KING OF THE FUCKED UP COUNTRY KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES. PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE FUCKED UP MORONS. WHY NOT PROVE THEM RIGHT.
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Nov,19 15:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Gray Lady Down! TwoSaggy has lost the plot here! The rantings of an uneducated Muppet!
By #601496 at 05,Nov,19 21:05
Skittles I don't play with shit. You are the lowest of the low. You really think I care that you trashed my page. The only thing you've accomplished is shown the site what an immature, cowardly, maggoty, cunt you are. All those gifts stay up so I can show other members how much shit you carry in your head. I wish you would stick to fucking your mama and sucking your dad. Let the rest of the members not give a piss about you.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Is your mama educated or you fuck her while listening to an audio book. I heard you and your dad sell your asses at the local dump. He tastes good, right? I've seen pics of you giving him head

By #601496 at 05,Nov,19 16:37
Admin and SrCums
Or take Argentina for example. Before WW2 it was a 2nd largest economy in the world with only USA being bigger. But they played with socialism and now it's 30th by size and 76th by per capita and it seems there is no way up for them.

Copy/paste. SrCums blocks me
In the 1940s, general Juan Peron won the presidency promising the descamisados (the blue collar workers and poorest of the poor) a better life. He, like almost all the military of South America at the time, was a fascist and Catholic. He helped these people by emptying the country's coffers. Being pro fascist he helped Nazi war criminals to hide in Argentina. He would turn in his grave if he knew he was described as socialist, let alone Communist. At the beginning he was quite successful but his government was one of the most currupt in Latin America. He was removed in a coup in 1956. Since then Argentina has had one semi-corrupt government after the other. Several were removed by coups. Argentina like many other countries has socialist laws but it's not a socialistic state.

By #485312 at 03,Nov,19 03:17
whose life in America has gotten worse since trump took over??? and what makes it worse??? did you pay more taxes??? did you lose your retirement money??? did the price of houses double??? did you die waiting for an ambulance??? did you get kicked out of your home??? l would like to hear what REALLY happened that made it so bad
like HongKong... did you have mass riots because the laws changed??? are the roads falling into disrepair ??? if things are so bad with him at the helm, then your life must have really changed for the worse.. I don't think the helicopter pilot cares how long he waits, so long as he still gets paid, so what if he has not honour??? did that make your life a pile a shit??? he tweets???? at least he lets you know EXACTLY what he's thinking... instead of hearing about it next year... *Lix*
By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 16:31
Lix, that is a reasoning that can be applied to every president this country has had. Other people will have other responses, but I have these. Because of his tariffs my food bill almost doubled. My daughter had to give up a job in a children's detention facility for undocumented immigrants due to the inhumane treatment of the kids. I had to support her for 3 months until she found another job. He has cut programs designed to protect us from the environmentally destructive actions of big business. He wasted millions if not billions of our taxes in a border wall that can be breached with a simple saw. He made us the laughing stock of the world and made our military into back stabbers. Now our national security is at risk. But, the biggest damage to me and many in this country is how he has divided this country. That he broke the law is one more thing. As the elected president he's entitled to his support but he's also entitled to our disdain for him due to his befuddled handling or lack off the problems this country faces. It's not the personal problems he brings to us but the public problems he created.
By phart at 04,Nov,19 03:08 other posts of phart 
Well.at some point most folks have been messed up by government policys. I doubt anyone could come up with a time frame of any president that no one was "injured" so to speak by the governments policys or leadership.Why everyone gets torqued about Trump so much worse than of the others I don't know.I have witnessed Obama and Trump all being refered to as Nazi's by disgruntled people. If we put Mickey the Mouse in the White house, he would just get caught in the cheese tray in the corner,he couldn't do anything to please EVERYONE.
By #485312 at 04,Nov,19 03:30
so how have tariffs made food more expensive?? only imported food would have the tariffs and only coming from china wouldn't it??.. having extra mouths to feed would put up your food bill, buying local food wouldn't have changed much.. and the loss of a job, isn't his fault, if she didn't want to work there, why is it his fault?? the rest is again just rhetoric about things that unless your house backs onto the wall, wouldn't concern you .. that's border securities problems if some one cuts the fence. and theyre been cutting it and jumping it for many years .. if the country was going backwards, why would anyone still want to jump the fence???
the countrys division has been going long before Trump too, theres always those for and against every situation on earth, whether it be guns versus no guns, skin colour, religion, and politics is the worst divider of them all when it comes to something to argue over..
l haven't seen anything about food prices going up that much there, such a price hike usually coincides with something to do with cost in production, whether it be wages or petrol prices getting stuff to where it needs to be, which is why food should be kept as local as possible. a sensible thing in my eyes.
I feel theyre wanting him impeached because they don't like him, not for anything that he has done. otherwise, he would already be gone. something so important would be done and dusted if he had committed crimes against the nation.
Im sure the next bloke in there will fuck the country just as much as the last and everyone will still be up in arms over something they cant change *lix*
By phart at 04,Nov,19 04:06 other posts of phart 
as far as food prices,I haven't saw any increase.But I dont buy for 4 or 6 people.And I always check the discounted-marked down stuff to save pennys that way.Laundry detergent has not went up for over a year,nor has shaving cream,milk or Spam.I keep up with what some things cost just for the hell of it.
gas has not went sky high since Trump went in either.
As for farmers getting money for crops they plow under and call it insured,that has been going on for years and to me is fraud.Just in my county I think back in 2014 there was over 2 million dollars paid in "crop Insurance" to local farmers for something they planted,it came up,market prices were down,so they mowed it,or plowed it or made silage out of it instead of selling it on the market. Fraud to me,but now they whine about tarrifs. Bullshit.
I don't eat that much imported food if I can help it.When I read that the fish and shrimp are in water under chicken coops so they can eat the chicken shit I decided that was not a good thing.

Eating food from a part of the world that has just recently stopped the practice of "toilet pigs" is not healthy for us in the US.Our immune systems are just not up to it.
To save your googling,a toilet pig is a pig in a hole in the ground under a outhouse type toilet.You sit-shit,a cold nose rubs your butt as you shit,the pig gets a meal,you get rid of yours. When the pig is big enough,they swap out the pig and put a little 1 in there and cook the big pig,and feed the little pig turds made from the big pig.So over time,the pig has 5 generations of pig in him! YUKS

By #601496 at 04,Nov,19 10:25

Americans today pay an average of 19.1 percent more on grocery items than they did 10 years ago. Over the same time, the inflation rate was just 16.3 percent.

Several key factors generally affect food prices in the long run. High oil prices increase the cost of shipping; droughts and floods cause shortages of certain crops; and a growing appetite for more expensive food from an increasingly affluent world population drives up overall demand – and prices – of food.

Americans may also feel the effects of recently imposed tariffs on goods traded between China and the United States in the checkout aisle. This is particularly true of certain items like canned goods.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

When I said my daughter had to give up her position it was because the facility had to close. It was part of his disastrous and mean policy of separating children of illegal aliens from their parents. Because of the horrendous treatment this facility was one of the first to be closed.
We may be the bread basket of the world but many of our foods are imported or moved cross country. I live in Florida, an oranges powerhouse but, the biggest suppliers of oranges are from California. Many of our veggies come from Mexico and many fruits come from Brazil.
Many of our farmers, because China is no longer buying their grain (tariff war), don't have the money to replant the other foods for in-country consumption. Many are at or near bankruptcy and loss of the farm. This allows the big conglomerates to control prices.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

As far as getting impeached, by his own admission, he broke the law. Lix, you are right, the Democrats in Congress don't like him. However, they know that the Senate will never convict. This will give him a huge victory. The Dems lead by Pelosi know this and did not want to impeach, witch is a fancy term for indicment. Now, they have little choice. He broke the law. I, personally want him defeated in the 2020 elections. He's a despicable human being and don't care if he did anything good or not for the country.

By #551147 at 03,Nov,19 14:02
The ones that answer LickSipSuckIt below, won't answer honestly. But I sure DO look forward to seeing their idiotic responses.

IF they got the balls to respond at all...
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Nov,19 16:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I can't see what the Walrus posts. Then again, she is an idiot. So, unless it involves fast food I doubt she brings much to the table. Pun intended.

By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 16:36
The honest answer to you is that you talk a lot but have little to say. If Hilary had won (and she did) and done everything exactly like Trump has done, She would not has lasted a year, let alone almost 3 yrs. You and your fellow Reyukycans are two faced with little backbone to admit this president is a joke. If you did, your party would back someone else for the 2020 elections. We don't mind loosing to the Republicans. We object to this joke we have now.
By dgraff at 03,Nov,19 20:09 other posts of dgraff 
Weather you like him or don’t learn to live with it because he’s the best thing going today
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

Whooooo
By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 20:14
As we can only have one idiot in chief at a time, I agree. I'm hoping he'll be gone soon.
By dgraff at 04,Nov,19 01:21 other posts of dgraff 
Ok I will give you that one but keep in mind trading one idiot for a group of morons is not a trade in the right direction
By #601496 at 04,Nov,19 02:18
D if he survives impeachment he will probably be re-elected . I want him removed before the elections and Pence to take over. Then the Republicans can present a new candidate for the elections. It’s not the Republicans even though I don’t like their politics. It’s Trump I object to

By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 20:26
Kelly Anne Conway gives dumb blondes a bad name

By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 20:21
Manufacturing Ain’t Great Again. Why?
The heartland endures another mini-recession

THANKS TO THE FOREIGN POLICIES OF OUR IDIOT-IN-CHIEF OUR PEOPLE ARE WORSE OFF

By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 20:13
Another idiot idea from the idiot in chief

By #601496 at 03,Nov,19 19:51
Skittles, as usual, contributes trash and insults. Some day he'll grow up.
SrCums is a different matter. Everthing has to be his way or the highway. "You don't like it? LEAVE. His little brain can't comprehend the suffering of other people. The funny thing is that he comes from a historic group of downtrodden group of people.

By 2nice at 29,Oct,19 15:27 other posts of 2nice 
All you snowflakes are pathetic. The reason why Trump is a good president is because he is not a politician. Politicians never accomplish anything.
By admin at 29,Oct,19 15:47 other posts of admin 
Politicians accomplish increasing their wealth
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:46
I guess Jimmy Carter is getting rich with his Habitat for Humanity.
By admin at 29,Oct,19 21:21 other posts of admin 
What does it have to do with politicians? Shortly after losing his re-election bid, Carter told the White House press corps of his intent to emulate the retirement of Harry S. Truman and not use his subsequent public life to enrich himself. He basically quit being a politician in 1981. A move that deserves respect, despite him being the worst president of US before Obama topped him.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 21:47
I agree about Mr Carter, but not Mr Obama. He saved the economy of this country
By #551147 at 30,Oct,19 13:55
You truly believe that, don't ya!?

The ONLY conclusion I can come to, as to why you keep repeating the same drivel over and over. Is because, he had the most people suckling from the government teet with NO expectations from those moochers to get off the system. Yeah, if you consider encouraging people to be dependent upon their government for all their needs, then yes, I suppose he most certainly accomplished that.
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 14:03
Scorps, What do you consider people suckling from the government teet?
Is it the food stamp program? Medicare? Social Security? Unemployment Insurance? Obama Care?
Do you want to do away with these programs? Because not even the most right wing Republican will touch that electrified third rail.
And, except for Obama Care, none of the other programs happened on his watch but on Republican Congresses
By #551147 at 30,Oct,19 14:51
Of course I do NOT believe we should do away with Social programs OR safety nets for AMERICAN citizens!

During Obama's reign, there was a marked increase in people collecting from those programs with NO incentives for them to get off of those programs. With a few exceptions, those programs should NOT be lifelong. I know of at LEAST 12 people who got on disability under Obama. To this day they are still on it, and guess what... Every single one of them ARE capable of some type of employment. I am only 1 person with knowledge of 12 people that shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of the system. That being said, how many more are there? Must be thousands upon thousands sucking off the system. Guess how many times I've been approached at the grocery store to allow someone to pay for my groceries with their EBT cards in exchange for my cash? Can't tell you as I lost count long ago.
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 15:44
They were not life long but because of the resession, unemployment was extended from 6 months to one year and then two because of the great amount of unemployment. There were no jobs. Food stamps are almost automatic when on unemployment insurance. No work, no health insurance, public emergency rooms got overwhelmed. Now, last I checked, there's still unemployment. A huge amount of the working public live below the poverty level. Their pay, in "some kind of employment" work for substandard wages. But,let's say you are totally right. Trump has been in office almost 3 yrs and a mostly republican congress. When is he going to correct what you say? The heads of all these departments are Trump appointees

By #551147 at 30,Oct,19 13:46
Spot on Mr.Admin
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 14:08
No, not spot on. All ex presidents including Jimmy Carter continue being political after the end of their presidency

In 2002, President Carter received the Nobel Peace Prize for his work "to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development" through The Carter Center.
In 1982, he established the Carter Center to promote and expand human rights. He has traveled extensively to conduct peace negotiations, monitor elections, and advance disease prevention and eradication in developing nations. Carter is considered a key figure in the Habitat for Humanity charity. He has written over 30 books ranging from political memoirs to poetry while continuing to actively comment on ongoing American and global affairs, such as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

If that is not political then nothing is

By #568769 at 29,Oct,19 17:26
I TOTALLY agree! Politicians ALL suck! It's just that Trump is going to kill this country, because as I said, he only cares about himself and has no knowledge of HOW all of US arrived at this point in history...Gotta say. You just used a term 'snowflake' that you obviously learned from being a 'trumplehead' I am just trying to wake you up. Bad History happens under people's noses while no one really KNOWS it's happening until decades later. When it's printed n a History book.
By 2nice at 30,Oct,19 00:12 other posts of 2nice 
Your rational is unfounded and basically irrelevant. I see no evidence that Trump only cares about himself. Nor...that he is uneducated about our past history. If by some chance he is, how is that in any way detrimental to us, and the advancement of our country today.
By Sir-Skittles at 02,Nov,19 14:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Like most morons, Talk5s just screams and yells. There is rarely a solid point landed. And if there is some point that comes across, it is usually filled with lies.

You can just look at his sentence structure, grammar, etc and can see he was probably loaded on weed/booze and went off on another diatribe. A site idiot for sure.

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Nov,19 14:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
"All politicians suck?" What an elegant surrender Talk out of yer ass! This is something you say when someone calls out your BS!

Never saw you whinge on Obama or your slag Pelosi et al. A pre-programmed muppet!

Next!

By #601496 at 02,Nov,19 15:57
By Skittles [Ignore] at 02,Nov,19 10:20 other posts

Like most morons

Out of the mouth of babes. Skittles, why are you here? You don't even know where the Bronx is

By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:53
2nice, politicians are people who's work is running government. They are like you and me. They, too, want a piece of the action. In moderation, that's ok. Like many groups, when they get together, they disagree more often than not. Donny Boy is totally ignorant how the system works, and so far, Bud, the only thing worth while he has accomplished is getting himself in the impeachment hot water.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

All of you are great at putting down government and politicians. Unless you believe anarchy is the way to go, how do you expect for the country to go forward. Company CEOs will not spend company money to build roads, fund unemployment insurance or pay for a military. Social Security would not exist.
OK, SMART GUYS, BRING IT HERE. TELL THE WORLD (OR THE SITE) HOW YOU WOULD FIX THE GOVERNMENT PROBLEM. AND REMEMBER, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUMP IS PRESIDENT IN A POLITICAL WAY. I'LL READ YOUR COMMENTS AS I TAKE A DUMP. NO OFFENSE. I REALLY HAVE TO GO.
By admin at 29,Oct,19 21:24 other posts of admin 
The system is a cancer and mostly serves it's own goals. And he is well aware how it works he was a big developer in NY and dealt with bureaucracy most of his life.
By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:17 other posts of phart 
That is what I was about to type. Trump has ALOT better understanding of how America got where it is because it is money that folks like him SPEND to get it this way.Without investors to motivate industry and technology in general,Americans would still be walking and using donkeys to get goods moved.

By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:26 other posts of phart 
Politicans should be setting the positive example for all of us to follow,not chasing after a "peice of the action".At least not while in office.
By #601496 at 02,Nov,19 14:52
The era where a rich man wanted to do something good or the country without a reward are long over.

By #601496 at 02,Nov,19 14:51
So far, he might as well be a politician. He has not accomplished anything either except to divide the voters

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Nov,19 14:24 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Even liberal CNN says black unemployment at its lowest level EVER! TRUMP!

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Nov,19 14:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The Constitution is quite clear: The president “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” Is is very clear indeed. Not gray at all, like TwoWarms's cunny.

Democrats are speeding toward the impeachment of President Trump with this standard barely a gray cunt hair in their path. Pathetic!

The Constitution does not permit impeachment because the House finds the president loud, dislikes his policies or simply regards him with uncontrollable, pathological, stammer-inducing hatred. Crying snowflakes! Nonetheless, Democrats despise Trump and are determined to impeach him, no matter what. Remember, the libs are so upset because their allies and cronies lost BILLIONS in promised money when lying Hillary cratered!

Still, the question remains: How, exactly, is Trump even accused of “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors?”

Treason? No one has claimed that Trump provided aid and comfort to the enemy during wartime. At worst, he delayed aid to a friendly nation with which America is at peace.

That’s not treason, not even an idiot like TwoWarms could argue this point.

Bribery? At worst, Trump postponed some $391 million in assistance to Kiev, presumably in exchange for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden. The aid was delivered, and no such dirt was received. None of this money ever got near Trump’s pocket or that of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

So, where is the bribery cunts?

“High crimes and misdemeanors?” While this criterion is more nebulous, it also seems far out of reach. Democrats accuse Trump of extorting Zelensky to investigate for corruption any of the eyebrow-raising connections between Kiev and Joe and Hunter Biden, the former veep’s son. Democrats claim such a probe was what Zelensky had to launch before receiving the aforementioned military aid. This is the notorious quid pro quo.

But Zelensky has said repeatedly that he never felt extorted in his July 25 phone call with Trump. Zelensky told journalists on Sept. 25, “nobody pushed me.” During extensive discussions with some 300 journalists in Kiev, Zelensky said on Oct. 10: “There was no pressure or blackmail from the US.” The available evidence, from the supposed victim of Trump’s vise, is: What vise?

Similarly, for Trump’s alleged quid pro quo to work, Team Zelensky needed to know their aid was being blocked until they put the Bidens under magnifying glasses. Absent such awareness, Trump’s “threat” would’ve been as pointless as trying to rob a bank with a concealed handgun.

“I had no idea the military aid was held up,” at the time of the call with Trump, Zelensky said on Oct. 10. Well after that July 25 conversation, the Ukrainians learned that the aid had been delayed, in part to see if Kiev would live up to its promises to fight corruption. Zelensky and Vice President Mike Pence discussed this in Warsaw on Sept. 1. The assistance was released 10 days later. “And after this meeting, the US unlocked the aid and added $140 million,” Zelensky said. “That’s why there was no blackmail.”

Democrats and their bodyguards in the media also seem deeply hurt that Trump fired former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. How dare he? What a bully! Oh my, my cunt is bruised! Elizabitch Warren is going to sink the dems! No doubt!

Yovanovitch, like every US ambassador, serves at the president’s pleasure. Cunts can be fired at will! As the chief architect of foreign policy during his administration, Trump had every right to sack her cunt, for slow-walking his initiatives, because he wanted a new American face in Kiev, or perhaps he didn’t like her shoes. There’s no high crime or misdemeanor here.

Democrats are irked that Trump has deployed his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, as his emissary, thus circumventing career diplomats. Boo hoo hoo!

As Eric Felten of RealClearInvestigations recalled, this is nothing new. Democratic presidents have dispatched the Rev. Jesse Jackson and ex.-Rep. Bill Richardson on informal missions. Jimmy Carter used Coca-Cola chief J. Paul Austin as a back-channel envoy to Cuba. Even George Washington relied on Gouverneur Morris as his “private agent” in Europe.

Poor Democrats. If the Constitution included a “We can’t stand the guy!” impeachment rationale, their divisive recklessness would be legit. He is mean to us on Twitter!

It pays to be a winner!

By phart at 28,Oct,19 20:09 other posts of phart 
Please tell us who you think would do a better job?Please,give a legit answer.Put some thought into it.And not just a bunch of adjetives.I want to read this.
I look at what the democrats are trying to put on the ballet for 2020 and none are qualified and all think money grows on trees.

Bernie has never held a job,he lives off the women in his life.Biden likes to grab asses and such as Trump likes to grab pussys.
I mean really , a honest politicain? Lets go ride our Unicorns to the picnic area and enjoy some rainbow stew or something.
By #601496 at 28,Oct,19 23:04
After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he initially worked at a variety of jobs, including as a Head Start teacher, a psychiatric aide, and a carpenter.[31] In 1968, he moved to Vermont because he had been "captivated by rural life." After his arrival there he worked as a carpenter,[33] filmmaker, and writer[48] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.[49] He also wrote several articles for the alternative publication The Vermont Freeman.[50]

Phart,what you posted about Senator Sanders is a complete fabrication. It was debunked several years ago. BTW. He's been in government for 30 plus years. Guess what? That is considered a legitimate employment.
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

He's also worth about $2mil
By phart at 28,Oct,19 23:26 other posts of phart 
So are you saying his arrest record is fabricated to? Google and paste that for us.
Also,google what he did with remaining campaign funds? From what i understand,his new toy burns alot of gas.lol

As the Dems LOVE to bash Trump for not going to war because of heel spurs, UM what is this? During the Vietnam War, Sanders applied for conscientious objector status. Although his status was eventually rejected, by then he was too old to be drafted.

Ok,so by now you are laughing about the car right? I knew that was fake when I typed but I figured you would jump on it.BUT Try to debunk the fact that he owns 3 homes.THREE HOUSES.ANd he proclaims to be a socialist? Come on,
Debunk this.
By #601496 at 28,Oct,19 23:56

this article will show you the story was a complete fabrication in facebook

Phart, When are you going to stop listening to trashy publications and 5th rate news sources? If you don't like a politician or any public figure, why don't you do the research. You think I come to the site with my finger up my ass and spout anything I hear or read? You must not think much of your fellow Americans. I am a Democrat. I also love this country. Today Trump is the president. Tomorrow it may be a Democrat. You honestly believe I'll support him if he acts like Trump. The internet is lousy with articles of every politician. Learn witch ones are truthful. Then research some more, then come here and tell us about it
By phart at 28,Oct,19 23:57 other posts of phart 
I just did a edit,jump back up and read it.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

By the way,be careful using Google as a search engine for your facts,or "facts" as Google is biased.
I use DuckduckGo for search when I want to find things of more truth.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 10:11
Google is a search engine. The content is not owned by Google. There are others like the one you use. I don't like Firefox or sling.
By phart at 29,Oct,19 18:28 other posts of phart 
forgive me but not long ago it was even explained on TV how Google alters the search "algrithums?" in such a way that the results are less pro Trump.I was taught how to fix computers back in the Apple 2E days,I can't explain how Google search is altered other than just saying,it can be and is.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:27
Phart, on the first search I found this

Shares
Manipulations by Google and third parties trying to game the system impact how search engine users perceive the world, even influencing the way they vote
Manipulations by Google and third parties trying to game the system impact how search engine users perceive the world, even influencing the way they vote. Photograph: Virginia Mayo/AP
Google’s search algorithm appears to be systematically promoting information that is either false or slanted with an extreme rightwing bias on subjects as varied as climate change and homosexuality.

Following a recent investigation by the Observer, which found that Google’s search engine prominently suggests neo-Nazi websites and antisemitic writing, the Guardian has uncovered a dozen additional examples of biased search results.

Google’s search algorithm and its autocomplete function prioritize websites that, for example, declare that climate change is a hoax, being gay is a sin, and the Sandy Hook mass shooting never happened.

Seems to me your side benefits more than my side.
By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:29 other posts of phart 
Well,at least now you know 1 of us is not getting the truth out of Google.

By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 00:06
What, Putin owns the Kremlin. Castro owns an island. Trump owns golf clubs all over the world.
Sanders is a socialist, not a monk. He's defined as a socialist because of his ideas about group affecting laws like socialized medicine
By phart at 29,Oct,19 00:13 other posts of phart 
His ideas would lend the rest of us to LIVE like monks if all were implemented. He should set the example and give at least 2 of his homes to homeless people. In a year or 2 he could buy them back because the homeless people would not be able to pay the taxes on them.
It was often said by some back in the late 60's to give those wanting their 40 acres and mule exactly what they ask for,or better yet,just sign the country over to them. Not a problem as in a couple years,enterprising folk would have it all bought back up and the folks would be out of their 40 acres and a mule and no recourse.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 10:17
Well, you know what they say, "Give a man a fish and satisfy his hunger today. Teach a man to fish and he'll never be hungry again."

It is not a favor giving a man a house if he can't pay the taxes.
Why not give him the house and have the taxes cut to $10 a year?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

But, socialism is not like that. You are disabled. Do you collect Social Security disability income? If you do you have to thank that to a socialistic law

By #568769 at 29,Oct,19 17:52
Hi Phart-I am just NOT able to say who would, except that just about ANYBODY could! As I have said MANY times, the dems are 'dummycrats' just like all the 'publicans'. Politics in general have been slowly stripping America of all it's freedoms. For MANY decades...Republican/Democrat does NOT matter as they are ALL out for themselves and not for the citizenry that elected them. Which means all of US in this country that was such a world HERO saving people and countries 75 years ago...Sorry, got to mention some World History here. God, how MUCH I hated that class in High School...America saved BOTH China AND Russia in the 2nd World War. China because the Japanese had invaded and were doing some REALLY bad things to the Chinese citizenry (take my word) and Russia in the time before it was the USSR by supplying it with munitions, ships and airplanes so it could fight off Hitler. Oddly, Russia had been Hitler's ally before he attacked them in '41. NOT the ONLY time we helpd Russia as we did so after the Cold War, also. Without America, neither of them would be the suckass countries they are now...Do EITHER of them give a shit about that NOW???! No, as they are now both our enemies...Damn, can't I shut the FUCK up? Because here is the simple reply. America is sunk as it's TOO late to right the 'ship'. Particularly if that fuckhead wins another term...Plus...and here it is in a nutshell. This whole planet is sunk. It's only a matter of time until one of the 9 countries having Nukes uses one...Or 2? When that happens it's VERY doubtful that the chain reaction (teehee. just like what happens in Atom bombs) could be stopped before some really REALLY bad things happen. Notice, I did NOT mention Hydrogen bombs, which are the weapon that will kill planet Earth and it's inhabitants. That works thru fusion, not that it matters. Jeez, I could say more, but, I will restrain myself.
By phart at 29,Oct,19 18:24 other posts of phart 
We all thought the US was sunk under Obummer but it is still here.
Show me how the US is sunk.
By #568769 at 29,Oct,19 18:43
It's sunk because everybody is pointing fingers to past presidents. Pointing fingers at EVERYBODY else and saying what THEY believe is WRONG. It's sunk, if you had read and thought about the post your are responding to...for ALL those reasons stated there. Plus, the post that started this whole discussion...Trumpers LOVE to keep bringing up as you say, 'Obummer'. Just so they can defend this complete waste of the Presidency...For ONCE, I will say his name instead of calling him any number of deprecating nicknames, just like you just did...Trump. He has all of you supporters fooled.
Here's the thing. History DOES not happen overnight. Obummer was only 3 years ago. He was president for 8 years. This president has ONLY been el presidente for not even 3! Can you not see how MUCH worse off America is in such a SHORT time?? I say again. Wake up. See that what you perceive as a president good for America is anything but. Read some stuff you might not normally read. As PAINFUL as that might be. I do. I watch FOX until my eyeballs BLEED. There has never been in this country, such a BLATANT propagandist network!
Propaganda has killed many countries in the past...BTW. Did you know trump is NOT the real president, Phart? No, he's not only a puppet for every other dictator on this planet, Putin, Xi, and that little fat boy in N. Korea...He is also Hannity's puppet in chief. Our REAL president behind the scenes...
By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:33 other posts of phart 
I don't know where you are and privacy is important of course but around here the economy is good,help wanted signs and job fairs everywhere.Folks can't find enough employees.Houses going up everyday.Folks buying new trucks,having their homes repaired that were in bad shape during the recession.
You might want to look around outside of your home town.It must have been hit hard by something if all you see is suffering.

By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 16:07
Talk
Starting in 1941, the Soviet Union bore the brunt of the Nazi war machine and played perhaps the most important role in the Allies' defeat of Hitler. By one calculation, for every single American soldier killed fighting the Germans, 80 Soviet soldiers died doing the same.
The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism’s destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price: though the numbers are not exact, an estimated 26 million Soviet citizens died during World War II, including as many as 11 million soldiers. At the same time, the Germans suffered three-quarters of their wartime losses fighting the Red Army.

"It was the Western Allies’ extreme good fortune that the Russians, and not themselves, paid almost the entire ‘butcher’s bill’ for [defeating Nazi Germany], accepting 95 per cent of the military casualties of the three major powers of the Grand Alliance," writes Hastings.

Giving military material to an ally (then) does not mean we saved them. The Russians bought us time. The only other thing that helped in the Russian front is the same that happened to Napoleon. The brutal Russian winter.
By phart at 30,Oct,19 17:15 other posts of phart 
Russia may be the polar oppisite of the US but We don't need them as a enemy. For the most part,I think Russians value life as much as we do,and they posture as we do to make sure the rest of the world knows they can defend themselves.I think Putin likes to drink his raaw quail eggs and icecream to much to start a nuclear war.
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 17:20
The Russian people are like anybody else. The people in power are the war mongers.

By #568769 at 30,Oct,19 17:42
Hi Two-I know all this. Hitler made a HUGE mistake attacking them so early in the War. Among other major mistakes...But if Hitler had managed to beat the Russians, which as you point out, had to do with Russian winters mostly...WWII would have ended the same way. Just in 1946/47/48 instead of '45....Unless some of Gemany's 'WunderWaffen' had come to fruition just a little sooner and in bigger numbers. Germany had some weapons WAY beyond the times. ANOTHER discussion...Let's say things had been different and America had lost in the Pacific, which could have so EASILY happened had it not been for stupid luck and brave American pilots @ Midway...Russia would have gone the way of the rest of Europe without our help supplying them with p-40's (aircraft a generation behind) and p-39's. A plane that was wonderful but American pilots did not want to fly as the engine was behind the cockpit. They did have a habit of killing the pilot in crash landings that pilots could walk away from in conventional aircraft. (Russian pilots LOVED them!) Not to mention all those Liberty ships, Sherman tanks (also pretty crappy, except we could make them faster than they could be destroyed) and millions of tons of munitions.
So, my point was, they are now our enemies whereas once they were our allies.
Most people on this site don't know history and how it's led us to where this planet is today.
It's cool that you also know so much history from 75 years ago, Two!!
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 18:06
I read once, I believe it was The World at War, that ship for ship, we lost the war to Germany. Our ability to crank out liberty ships and other war materials was the reason that we (allies) ground the Third Reich to defeat. We were lucky in the Pacific, but only initially. Once the Japanese lost it's four major carriers, they were unable to replace them. The early death of Admiral Yamamoto in 1943 was also very damaging to the Japanese morale. This does not take away the brutality of the island hopping from The Marianas to Okinawa. Our boys gave them hell and many gave their all.
My Dad served as a navigator on the Army Air Core patrolling the Florida coast on the Atlantic side looking for German UBOATS. He loved history and got me interested. In college I took several modern history courses.

By admin at 31,Oct,19 01:04 other posts of admin 
Stalin was actually preparing for the war and his goal was to take the whole Europe. He supported Hitler, tought his officers when Germany was prohibited to have a large army by the Treaty of Versailles, supplied a lot of food and raw materials when other countries were refusing to trade with Germany. He was counting for that Hitler weakens Europe and then he can invade it as a liberator. Hitler did not make a mistake, he actually did not have any choice. He stroke preemptively and obtained a lot of cannons and ammunition that Stalin was amassing along the borders. Hitler practically fought the whole first year of war in Russia with those weapons.

Also, Hitler knew Stalin was going to cut off his oil supply from Iran, his tanks would become useless without it. Not many remember it now, but there was a joint operation only registered users can see external links

So Hitler needed to take oil wells in Baku i.e. he needed to start a war with USSR anyway. As I said he did not have much choice on many accounts.
By #601496 at 31,Oct,19 22:13
It's true they were allies. The joint invasion of Poland was a start and the USSR's invasion of Finland was because Germany did not object. When Hitler decided that the German people needed room to expand, he invaded Russia. While Germany was not allowed to rearm by the Versailles, but starting in the early thirties, he started arming his military and tested them in the Spanish Civil War.
Germany did not have a lot of raw materials. The industrial material was superior to other European countries, but, oil was not available in country. The Balkans were rich in oil and when Hitler invaded the USSR, he also invaded the Balkans.

By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:29
Not "we". Even today the majority of this country wish he was still president and not have the joke "we" have now
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I'll say one thing about you guys. Weather you are on the left or the right, you have a very poor attitude when I comes to your country. This country is the best this world has ever seen. It was not broken, it did not need the great unwashed hordes to Make America Great Again. Does it have problems? You bet, but not so big we can't solve. We can feed our people without help. We have the energy to use. We have the strongest military. But, most of all, we can stand on a corner and state our views to the public without interference. And once every 2 yrs or 4 we get to change the diapers of the government and remove the stench. I am proud to say I'm an American.
By dgraff at 31,Oct,19 02:02 other posts of dgraff 
I’m not so sure we have the strongest military China is very quiet about what they have weapons wise I call them the sleeping giant it’s best not to wake them
By #601496 at 31,Oct,19 13:00
D, China is just now getting into aircraft carriers. Has few ballistic missile subs. And their huge and formidable army is a whole ocean away. Granted they have ICBMs, but, as our military keeps telling us, they can stop them. In a land war they can send massive amount of warm bodies, but, globally?
They can't move that army fast enough.
By #568769 at 31,Oct,19 19:33
Hello again, Two...Armies do not matter anymore, except in regional conflicts. Just like Aircraft Carriers have gone the way of the Battleships after WWII. Aircraft Carriers are ABSOLUTELY wonderful in peace time. But in a REAL World War, they will be toast. Simply because missiles (particularly hypersonic) can 'touch' them from land.
When, not IF, they sink one of our Carriers in the S. China Sea as they have threatened over their Japanese style island grabs...what do you think our response will be? After around 5,000 American sailors are dead in a couple hours? I personally think if that were to happen, we would likely use a Nuke...or 3. Simply because sending more Carriers would just be futile and a waste of our military...As I have said over and OVER again...nukes are going to be used sooner or later. It's just a question for when and by whom...Armies, Aircraft Carriers are ONLY for localized wars. Piss somebody off enough...and the nukes WILL come out. Likely Battlefield types 1st, but after that?
By #601496 at 31,Oct,19 22:36
World wars can not be won. At best, there'll be survivors. No one, not the Russians, not the Chinese, not North Korea, want that. Every so often we see some dumb ass saber rattling, but, any war will be regional. And, in my opinion, fast, destructive but contained. Just because our enemies are our enemies does not mean that they don't think, don't calculate the down side of a world war. Terrorists are another matter. I believe one day we might loose a city or something big. If that happens I believe the American public will insist the obliteration of the country of origin and, GOD forgive me, I'd want that.

By #601496 at 31,Oct,19 10:44
[deleted image]

I just saw that the economy is in a slow down. The numbers are showing that for the last two (2) quarters, every key number of the economy is down. Some are really bad. All world economic experts are blaming Trump's tariffs and trade war for the turn down. The irony is that Trump said that he would fix the economy and he has made it worse since taking office. He's been here almost 3 yrs. It's all on him. This is not my opinion. I did not go looking for it. This came from Trump's own economic people.

Please excuse the banner but this is important.

By phart at 29,Oct,19 18:28 other posts of phart 
Talk5s You still aint told me who would be a better President?
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:39
If you ask me, practically anyone
By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:21 other posts of phart 
To broad a answer,and Talk5s still aint answered.
I am asking for NAMES of people.
And lets don't include folks that are running right now for the office,or the nominees,we already know we disagree on them. If NO one else could get the job but Biden I would rather we had the devil we know than the devil we don't.

But back to my question,WHO?
Bare in mind this person needs to be smart,thick skinned and have the finacial backing of millions of dollars.
Yes,it takes ALOT of money to even get on the ballot.I studied it years back when a friend told me jokingly that maby I should run for Prez. I would in a New York minute.
But,I do not feel I am qualifed.I have not served in the military,I have not been able to work and build a fortune that folks can see proof of my abiltys.To be a Motivator,a leader,a good President that kids will look up to and say, "I want to be like him", you have to be able to show the world you are able to succeed.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 23:37
Michelle Obama. Anthony Mason. Bob Graham. Dwayne Johnson. Gale King. Oprah Winfrey. Jeb Bush. Shadow
By phart at 29,Oct,19 23:53 other posts of phart 
Who in the world is "shadow"?
I have been researching this question,as folks like you may think I am just twirling my thumbs.I am reading about different Ceo's of large companys and so on.
There has to be some folks out there smart enough for the job.And Michelle? naw,
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 23:55
Shadow is my Black Lab bitch.
By phart at 30,Oct,19 00:13 other posts of phart 

By #568769 at 30,Oct,19 18:04
I'm just happy people are discussing things and in a much better manner than usual on this discussion forum
I cannot name anyone, Phart, because I really don't like any of them, no matter the party. Which is, as you have stated in the past, better of 2 evils when election time rolls around. Let's NOT discuss the Electoral College! Americans are not offered the best people that SHOULD be our President. Because it COSTS SO FUCKING MUCH and the best people just cannot afford to run. And if they do, they run out of money before it's over...I do like Two's suggestions! America needs a woman for a BIG change! (just NOT Hillary) Or a dog. Kidding even tho dogs are just such wonderful 4 legged beings! Honest, honorable, always there for us...unless they chew the couch up or dump the garbage.
By phart at 31,Oct,19 13:33 other posts of phart 
Yea,if Condoleezza Rice would run for Prez,I would be happy to vote for her.Very smart woman.She came from a part of the country where blacks were supposedly held back and so forth.She proved all that to be a excuse to be lazy.I like her views on most things.Not all but most.
Like for example, "Rice says that she became a "Second Amendment absolutist" due to her experience of growing up in Birmingham and facing threats from the KKK.[140] "Rice's fondness for the Second Amendment began while watching her father sit on the porch with a gun, ready to defend his family against the Klan's night riders"
First hand knowledge and good reasons for the way she feels about the issue.

Most folks I would think would make good Leaders are to old or dead.The younger generation just has not turned out any good leaders in the past 30 years.There are not any more Lee Iaccoca's or folks of that level of intellgence on how to FIX things.
I ask for you to name names because frankly,I can't sit here and rattle off names myself.It is atough thing to do.

By #566246 at 31,Oct,19 12:43
This is much less about individual people and so much more about the process of "creeping normalism" from democracy and our Constitution towards a government that deems itself more intelligent than you and therefore will make all decisions regarding how you will live your life for you. The process has begun with our present drive to socialism. Decide! Do you possess the requisite skills and knowledge to make decisions for yourself and those that you love or do you deficient in these areas and have need for a government to make and enforce decisions for you? Choose your governmental leaders accordingly.

By Sir-Skittles at 30,Oct,19 20:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The US is a technically a republic you donkey. Stop your crying and MS-LSD rhetoric! That and you write like a 6th grade scholar!

You live in San Fran- your city is crumbling, filled with homeless people, needles, mostly lawless (poor Kate) and is now on fire. Focus on YOUR shit!!
By phart at 30,Oct,19 20:58 other posts of phart 
I wouldn't wish the fire on anyone.A limb fell on a power line and now folks are loosing everything and I do mean EVERYTHING because of crazy enviromental ideas like don't cut the trees,don't mow the fields,don't etc.
Sad.VERY sad.

By #64328 at 29,Oct,19 19:35
This country is a republic...Not a democracy.
By #601496 at 29,Oct,19 19:44
And thank God it is.As a republic, we elect representatives that enact laws that protect the majority as well as the minority. In a democracy, the majority makes laws and the minorities are unprotected. A republic is the nobler of the two.
By #551147 at 30,Oct,19 14:19
>GASPS< at Twowarmtts! 😯

You've actually said something intelligent for a change.

Now that you clearly made that point, I guess you've never connected the dots or added 1 + 1 to equal 2. Good lord lady!

Let's just think about this... By YOUR own admission, you much more prefer to live under a Republic than a Democracy. Yet! YOU choose to side with the Democrats rather than the Republicans.

Considering both of those ideologies, root word, are contained in our 2 primary parties. i.e. Republic - Republican / Democracy - Democrat What the hell! Do you think that was coincidental? You prefer a Republic but side with the Democrats. That doesn't make sense to an IMBECILE. Now! Which one is it? Either you subscribe to the Republic or a Democracy. Make up your fucking mind would ya!
By #601496 at 30,Oct,19 14:22
Actually, I'm a Federalist--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesThe Republicans took their name from their political philosophy, republicanism, though their Federalist opponents called them “Democrats” to associate them with the radicalism of the French Revolution."--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutesThe Democratic-Republican Party (also known as the Republican Party and various other names)[a] was an American political party founded by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in the early 1790s. The party championed republicanism, political equality, and expansionism. The Democratic-Republicans became increasingly dominant after the 1800 elections and splintered during and after the 1824 presidential election; one faction of the Democratic-Republicans eventually coalesced into the Democratic Party.

The Democratic-Republican Party originated as a faction in Congress that opposed the centralizing policies of Alexander Hamilton, who served as Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. The Democratic-Republicans and the opposing Federalist Party each became more cohesive during Washington's second term, partly as a result of the debate over the Jay Treaty. Though he was defeated by Federalist John Adams in the 1796 presidential election, Jefferson and his Democratic-Republican allies came into power following the 1800 elections. As president, Jefferson presided over a reduction in the national debt and government spending, and completed the Louisiana Purchase with France.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

See??? Smart people know were to look up info. Dumb asses just parrot their betters

By #551147 at 30,Oct,19 14:00
Thanks for pointing that out LikeToEdge

Some duhmasses don't understand that and I would take it a lil further by stating... We are a Constitutional Republic!

Adult Discussion Forum