Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

would you....?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #563747 at 09,Nov,18 21:40
[deleted image]

would u play with my cock if i just whipped it out near you and we are just straiggt friends.

New Comment

Comments:
By #559224 at 28,Nov,18 12:41
Hell yeah preferably in public

By massco at 25,Nov,18 02:04 other posts of massco 
I might. Depends on where we are.

By #556510 at 24,Nov,18 18:43
mickyuk yes l don't mind playing with another guys cock its a bit of fun after all to give a guy enjoyment mmmm

By #569242 at 24,Nov,18 09:59
If you whipped it out in front of me, first I would grab it and give a few quick strokes. Then I would undress you, making sure I paid some attention to your nipples while still playing with your dick. I would then remove all my clothes and really go to town on your cock, getting as much of it as I could in my mouth, making sure I licked all of it and your balls. Eventually, I would take your load in my mouth, savoring the taste of your cum before swallowing it all. If i missed any cum I would ensure I cleaned it all off your dick. Then hopefully, you would make me cum.

By cumcouplessa at 24,Nov,18 09:41 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I would grab that cock quicker than you could blink , and before you knew what was happening, I'd have it firmly nestled in my mouth

By knewbi at 23,Nov,18 17:15 other posts of knewbi 
In a heartbeat!!!

By #572448 at 22,Nov,18 21:29
I would definatelly play with your hot cock if you wouldn't tell anyone

By spermkiss at 10,Nov,18 16:23 other posts of spermkiss 
There's an old saying in gay life (much older than you, my 22 year old friend, and probably older than me): "When in doubt, whip it out." It means that if you're not sure if a guy's interested, get out your dick and show it to him.

Now to answer your question. If you were to whip out your cock near me, it would draw me like a magnet and I'd be down there sucking in a heartbeat. And I wouldn't stop until I had drained out all of your sperm.
By #563747 at 14,Nov,18 06:59
nice. im straight but want so bad to have a guy suck my cock. taboo turnz me on.. make you feel dominant. especially if the guy sucking my cock is straight too amd married or has a gf
By spermkiss at 19,Nov,18 03:49 other posts of spermkiss 
I' like to address a couple of points if I may. First of all "taboo turnz me on". But of course it does. What is forbidden, i. e. taboo, turns EVERYONE on.

Now about being dominant and the converse, being submissive. I never feel either dominant or submissive whether I'm the cocksucker or the man being sucked, mostly because I just don't think in those terms. When two men engage in cocksucking they are doing it for their mutual pleasure. The man being sucked gets oral service and a satisfying orgasmic experience. The cocksucker gets the excitement, pleasure, satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment of knowing he has brought another man to climax. And he gets a load of sperm. It's truly a win/win situation. Each man gets something he likes.

If you want to bring dominance and submission into the picture, however, one could easily argue that the cocksucker is dominant. After all, he's in control of the situation. He controls how much stimulation he gives to the other man's penis. And most importantly he controls when the man reaches his climax, or even IF he reaches climax. He could bring him to the brink and then stop, leaving him frustrated.

An oral coupling between two men is really quite lovely and should be fully enjoyed by both parties.

By #553286 at 18,Nov,18 21:51
your darn right I would hope would lead to me more than just strokeing it

By #572188 at 18,Nov,18 20:22
Well if you whipped out your hot dick near me you would have my full attention.So if you wouldn't mind I would play with your cock

By #543689 at 10,Nov,18 02:07
I would
By #563747 at 14,Nov,18 06:57
whos saying this the husband or wife? lol
By #543689 at 15,Nov,18 02:40
lol
husband
you ok with it?

By #571688 at 10,Nov,18 16:33
Oh yes I would.It would be awkward at first,but as soon as I have your dick in my hand it would go well.
By #563747 at 14,Nov,18 06:57
why would it be awkward?

By #568296 at 13,Nov,18 01:53
Id suck it and let you fuck me

By #515031 at 11,Nov,18 00:40
Yes id play with it or suck it

By #555799 at 10,Nov,18 23:35
I would in a heartbeat

By pifad at 10,Nov,18 19:13 other posts of pifad 
Regardless of where we’re at I can assure you if you whip it out in my presence I’ll be down in no time sucking your hard cock

By #551147 at 10,Nov,18 10:04
I most certainly would! 😋😋😋 Depending on where WE'RE at...

Adult Discussion Forum