Tell Your Story!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How many thrusts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 19,Nov,18 16:53  other posts of Greek18cm
So,talking with this friend of mine (female one) about i can not cum.

Bla bla bla. One thing to an other.

So,we put it to the test.

3700 thrusts in one hour.

At first we were all exited but then it turned out it was...
It was really boring.

But, is it 3700 thrusts,something thaat is sound good or bad in an hour

Similar topics: 1.Sex story  

New Comment

Comments:
By lawrenceo at 08,Dec,18 04:14 other posts of lawrenceo 
Not surprised if you are concentrating on numbers and not feelings. Nearest I have come to thinking about numbers was when I was asked about the speed of my wanking; so I counted how many strokes to the minute gave me the best feeling. Even then it was not consistent because there are so many variables.

By Walkabout at 19,Nov,18 20:00 other posts of Walkabout 
Pretty sure that if I can count to 3700 while fucking I'm missing the point of fucking in the first place. Do we get a batting average out of this ?
By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 07:57 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yeah it wass not fucking for fun it was an expiemment and a bet, she thought i am lying that i can not cum , and for tje record when after one hour she retired, i needed a 2,5 additional hours of masterbate to cum

By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 08:07 other posts of Greek18cm 
No homeruns here for me (no cum) but a lot of rbi (if i am telling it wright) - plus she was a lefthanded pitcher , damn i know more about baseball that a Greek should know...thats a reflection of how bad or football (soccer) is this years

By licksipsuckit at 19,Nov,18 20:44 other posts of licksipsuckit 
DAMN, l couldn't concentrate on counting while lm being pounded, but lm sure aussieman would come close to that if not beat it. not many can pound away for hours like that, that's why l kept him *lix*
By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 08:05 other posts of Greek18cm 
Hey i was going to answer you but by accident i replied to Walkabout and then voted against your reply.

Sory my cellphone is what we say here in Greece :oh you need to fix it and then through it to the garbage...you know because...well i am rambling, here is the original repply to you

Yeah it wass not fucking for fun it was an expiemment and a bet, she thought i am lying that i can not cum , and for tje record when after one hour she retired, i needed a 2,5 additional hours of masterbate to cum

By countrynaturist at 19,Nov,18 22:57 other posts of countrynaturist 
As if being fucked with 3699 thrusts per hour is somehow bad??? It's still heaven

By Scorpio69 at 19,Nov,18 21:57 other posts of Scorpio69 
Albeit it's trademarked...

It's yada yada yada, NOT bla bla bla

Adult Discussion Forum