Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

🤘🏻🤘🏻METAL🤘🏻🤘🏻

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Angelofdeath at 26,Nov,18 22:20  other posts of Angelofdeath
This is a place to share all things METAL. (Canít post in the other thread, but anyway). Heard a new album, song or band lately and feel like sharing? Do it here. Or maybe you have an old fave, or general metal news or trivia youíd like to discuss. Metal is sexy.

Similar topics: 1.Cock rings - what kind, how much, where get, etc   2.What kind of music do you like having sex to?   3.Cock Rings What do you use?   4.What is the taste of your own cum   5.MotherFuckin MetaL!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Angelofdeath at 29,Nov,18 22:36 other posts of Angelofdeath 
Iím posting a blog with some new metal song recommendations.

By BCFresh at 26,Nov,18 22:25 other posts of BCFresh 
What if I wanna share a song I wrote and recorded itís not metal but some one might like it?
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

only registered users can see external links
By Angelofdeath at 26,Nov,18 23:09 other posts of Angelofdeath 
Go for it. 🤘🏻
By BCFresh at 26,Nov,18 23:12 other posts of BCFresh 
The link is up. Check it out.
By Angelofdeath at 27,Nov,18 15:12 other posts of Angelofdeath 
I guess it was okay. Sorry I donít generally listen to hip hop rap stuff so Iím not the best to give feedback.
By BCFresh at 27,Nov,18 16:15 other posts of BCFresh 
Itís cool. Different strokes for different folks!!! I totally get it. Thanks for checking it out 🙏. By the way your profile... GEESH... Fucking amazing 😉. Enjoy your day and keep rocking out 🤟🏾. Head banging and all that good shit.

By 1972_Kallen at 28,Nov,18 14:50 other posts of 1972_Kallen 
I took a listen to it. It has a good vibe and good production.

One note i have to make though. Try to get the vocals more on the beat. Talk as if you copy the beat you hear. And then change the vocalized beat you create into words. It is rhythmic talking.

Now your vocals sound as if there are two beats are going on and they are not actually in the same speed and timing.
By BCFresh at 28,Nov,18 15:03 other posts of BCFresh 
Good advice. Thanks
By unluckydevil at 29,Nov,18 13:57 other posts of unluckydevil 
Good stuff BC! I dig it!! Like AoD, Iím not a huge hip hop follower (although, I do think Straight Outta Compton may be one of the greatest albums of all time) but youíre stuff has a great groove!! Keep it up man, hope to hear more from ya!!!
By BCFresh at 29,Nov,18 16:27 other posts of BCFresh 
Thanks brah! I appreciate you taking the time to listen.✌🏾

By bella! at 29,Nov,18 15:28 other posts of bella! 
I tried to listen to it and nothing. Do I need to download an app?
By Scorpio69 at 29,Nov,18 15:35 other posts of Scorpio69 
Hey B, I'm using my S7 and just clicked on the link and it came right up. No app needed. I had to hit the play button and it started, then I realized why I wasn't hearing anything... I had the sound all the way off. DOH! 😣
By bella! at 29,Nov,18 16:04 other posts of bella! 
Haha! Thanks for the reminder but this time I did check the Media volume before the post, nada. A green background, lots of lines and 3:54 long, nothing......

I just went back and kept tapping on my screen and it bingo, it finally began to play. Thanks for your post, that c encouraged me to be persistent.

By Angelofdeath at 28,Nov,18 20:28 other posts of Angelofdeath 
I donít know if many will read this, but I get asked a lot for recommendations on new metal Iíve heard. I am thinking of maybe making a group or it could be posted here but anyway I would like to maybe post 10 songs or so a week that Iíve heard both new and old that Iím digging at the moment and have others also post their 10 of the week. I think that would be a good way to help others get exposed to something they may not be aware of.
By HotFuckerBoy at 28,Nov,18 21:27 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Sounds like a cool idea 🤘
By Angelofdeath at 28,Nov,18 23:32 other posts of Angelofdeath 
Thanks.
By unluckydevil at 29,Nov,18 13:54 other posts of unluckydevil 
Iím totally down with this idea!! Youíve steered me in the right direction on several occasions when it comes to metal!!

Seriously everyone, if youíre into metal, AoD is the authority for all genres of metal in my opinion. If you love heavy music, keep a close watch on her recommendations; theyíre ALWAYS great!!!

By unluckydevil at 26,Nov,18 23:02 other posts of unluckydevil 
Someone that is a great metal scholar on here turned me on to a couple great metal bands; Killer be Killed and Powertrip. There are some others that Iíll add to the list when I remember them...
By Angelofdeath at 26,Nov,18 23:09 other posts of Angelofdeath 
😉 Glad you like them. I love Powertrip got to see them last month with Danzig and Venom Inc.
By unluckydevil at 27,Nov,18 11:50 other posts of unluckydevil 
Powertrip is bad ass!! How was Danzig? Never heard of Venom Inc; Iíll have to check them out! Got anything else I should look into? Even send the death metal stuff my way...if itís like Behemoth, Iíll dig it!!
By Angelofdeath at 27,Nov,18 15:11 other posts of Angelofdeath 
I think you might dig Gate creeper. only registered users can see external links

Danzig was okay. I had a hard time seeing him after someone showed me this weird Shakira mashup only registered users can see external links. I kept cracking up.
By unluckydevil at 27,Nov,18 17:42 other posts of unluckydevil 
I canít look at him seriously now after you called him Sigourney Weaver!!!
By Angelofdeath at 27,Nov,18 20:25 other posts of Angelofdeath 
I guess you havenít seen all the memes then? Lol
By unluckydevil at 28,Nov,18 14:34 other posts of unluckydevil 
No I hadnít but thank you for sharing them!! That was fucking hilarious!

By Angelofdeath at 26,Nov,18 22:21 other posts of Angelofdeath 
The new Behemoth album is fucking sick as fuck. So is the new Deicide.
By unluckydevil at 26,Nov,18 22:58 other posts of unluckydevil 
Yes, new Behemoth is amazing! You know Iím not a huge death metal fan but those dudes fucking bring it!!! Havenít heard new Deicide yet though. Iíll have to check it out!

Adult Discussion Forum