Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cum kissing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by stroker11 at 23,Dec,18 11:57  other posts of stroker11
How and why is cum kissing so difficult for men to enjoy? If a partner takes your cum a kiss and maybe sharing seems a form of thank you.

Similar topics: 1.Same Sex Kissing   2.kissing a striper   3.kissing men   4.men kissing men   5.No kissing dudes for me!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By stroker11 at 17,Oct,21 10:29 other posts of stroker11 
A wet kiss with your freshly sucked up precum is partners sharing at its best! Recycle the love.....

By #573046 at 24,Dec,18 15:20
I enjoy swallowing my loads.I like the taste of my cum.So when I finish in partners mouth I always enjoy kissing him or her and get a taste of my seed.

By 2pierced at 24,Dec,18 09:00 other posts of 2pierced 
I enjoy the taste of my own cum and it would be so nice to share cum with someone else!

By spermkiss at 23,Dec,18 16:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, there's a reason I call myself spermkiss. After I've sucked a guy to climax, after I've had a chance to savor the flavor of his sperm, with it still in my mouth I like to give him a big wet French kiss and pass some of it back to him. I also like it when a guy kisses me with sperm in his mouth, either my own or another man's. Kissing is fun, kissing lubricated with sperm is better.

By #555787 at 23,Dec,18 16:13
I totally agree, my and i make out after oral sex, we both love it

By #571130 at 23,Dec,18 14:35
Cum is so delicious, I luv kissing with cum and I eat a lot of mine,I luv eating fresh fucked cum filled pussy as do the ladies

By wycowboy at 23,Dec,18 13:43 other posts of wycowboy 
It doesn't bother me. I sometimes eat my own cum so why would a cum kiss bother me.

By stroker11 at 23,Dec,18 12:00 other posts of stroker11 
I do enjoy my own and the kiss and sharing are very satisfying. Thanks for the kiss...I recycle.

Adult Discussion Forum