Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

No kissing dudes for me!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by johnp at 28,Oct,13 02:37  other posts of johnp
I will suck your dick, lick your balls, fuck u in the ass, and let u do all the same to me but for god sakes don't try and kiss me because kissing another guy is disgusting!! I just realized this seems a bit odd and was wondering if anyone else feels the same

Similar topics: 1.Same Sex Kissing   2.kissing men   3.men kissing men   4.Cum kissing   5.Jerking Off To Girls  

New Comment

Comments:
By #211891 at 27,Sep,15 22:38
Not odd at all. Check my Discussion Forum: /forum/thread.php?id=23205

By spermkiss at 20,Sep,15 19:23 other posts of spermkiss 
While your feeling is far from unusual with straight (and to a lessor extent bisexual) men, I still find it a tad hard to understand. I've been with straight men who would quite willingly and eagerly lick my asshole, suck my dick to climax and swallow my load, but not kiss me. I suppose a kiss is the most intimate contact between two people, more so even than sex.
By bella! at 20,Sep,15 20:42 other posts of bella! 
Kissing IS intimate and sex is sex.....
By leopoldij at 25,Sep,15 12:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Is kissing a pussy intimate or sex?

By johnp at 24,Sep,15 21:12 other posts of johnp 
i don't even understand it .. Just plain gross and wierd to me
By spermkiss at 24,Sep,15 22:26 other posts of spermkiss 
You might want to pull up my Forum post on Same Sex Kissing.

By spermkiss at 29,Oct,13 15:20 other posts of spermkiss 
It's not unusual at all, though as a gay man I find it a bit hard to understand. We gay men kiss each other all the time and think nothing of it. But most straight men will not, even those who are open to man-on-man sex. I always thought it more than a little strange that many straight men are more than willing to lick my asshole, indeed are eager to do it, but won't kiss me. Go figure.

On the other hand I've had two straight friends who were kissing fools. That was their standard greeting when we met, no matter where we were or who was present. They even kissed me in front of their girlfriends. And not just a little peck on the lips, but a full on open mouth French kiss with lots of tongue action. I'm sure a lot of the fun was the shock value these kisses had.
By tb1 at 24,Sep,15 21:23 other posts of tb1 
There are guys I would NOT kiss either but hot dam if the guy is cute and willing, I find it most enjoyable. As they say "different strokes for different blokes".

By bigone21 at 03,Nov,13 20:52 other posts of bigone21 
i'm gay, that doesn't mean i want to kiss every guy within reach, or lick, blow or fuck him!

kissing is for the "special" guys!
By #44497 at 24,Sep,15 17:13
Thank you, bigone21 ! I rest my case !

By johnp at 24,Sep,15 21:14 other posts of johnp 
I think you missed the point of the post ...

By #485312 at 03,May,15 14:16
lm a girl and don't like kissing guys either...its clumsy and doesn't really do anything for me, much rather someone slurping on my pussy or nipples and putting their lips to good use..*lix*
By johnp at 19,Sep,15 01:29 other posts of johnp 
Really .. That's interesting
By #485312 at 19,Sep,15 10:13
yes, l got mumps from kissing a dude years ago and didn't do it for ages, till a couple of my men friends started asking me to kiss them, lve learnt to like it a little, but l still prefer them using their lips on other bits, as do l, ld much rather be licking balls than sucking face for some reason...*lix*
By leopoldij at 19,Sep,15 13:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Let me kiss your pussy then. And, if you allow me, I'll use my tongue on your clit and my fingers in your love hole.
By #485312 at 19,Sep,15 23:12
yes much rather that leo, those lips are made for more adventure than head to head lip locks, my clit is a much more pleasant place to lick and suck *lix*

By johnp at 19,Sep,15 14:31 other posts of johnp 
Mumps? Really? Didn't think people got that anymore .. I just think its wierd and kinda gross .. I'm with you much rather lick balls
By #485312 at 19,Sep,15 23:15
yes it was probably 20 years ago, my neck swelled and was very sore, couldn't swallow for a week without pain...the doc said its a kissing disease, so l didn't do that again for a long time, would concentrate on nipples cocks balls and arses, even rather lick a body than a mouth *Lix*
By johnp at 20,Sep,15 00:50 other posts of johnp 
Yikes!!

By #452019 at 23,Sep,15 22:35
mumps is easily caught from simply being in reasonably close contact with someone, all it takes is a sneeze or cough and so for your doctor to call it a 'kissing disease' is bs and he / she must be a fool. unusual that you caught it as it's been widely immunized against for decades.
By #23212 at 24,Sep,15 01:59
Perhaps there was more "foolishness", as you state, since the mumps vaccine has been widely used since 1967, which is considerably more than "probably 20 years ago".

By pifad at 01,Nov,13 04:20 other posts of pifad 
I love and I mean LOVE kissing men.
By #161491 at 01,Nov,13 14:35
Me too. Just because a person doesn't like doing something doesn't make it disgusting. If I'm gonna put my mouth on a guy's yummy bits, he sure as hell better do some serious open-mouth kissing with me before, during, and after.
By bella! at 01,Nov,13 14:43 other posts of bella! 
Me too!

By #320832 at 20,Sep,15 19:44
I'm with you on that one. I just love a full-on man snog and kissing all over

By #472648 at 20,Sep,15 18:24
That you think something is "disgusting" doesn't make is actually disgusting. Just thought I'd nitpick like everyone else here..
By johnp at 20,Sep,15 18:47 other posts of johnp 
True .. That's y I said "for me" ... As for u .. I would make out with every inch of your body including the lips on ur face 😳

By iowaguy at 20,Sep,15 17:31 other posts of iowaguy 
I can understand. I am not always into kissing guys. However if chemistry is there it can be as great as a make out session with a woman. I've had some dudes try to make out, and I'm thinking Dear God dude here's a fuckin tic tac.

By #454258 at 09,Feb,15 04:11
im with you there

By #43515 at 02,Nov,13 20:57
I will suck your cock for as long as you like, while anyone watches. You can fuck my tight ass/cunt if you like. But do not try to kiss me.

By #409634 at 28,Oct,13 03:04
I wouldn't know, I'm not a guy.
By johnp at 28,Oct,13 03:56 other posts of johnp 
Oh u know fairy..... Don't give me that nonsense!!!
By #415959 at 28,Oct,13 22:03
Are you implying that Fairy, is a "guy"?
By johnp at 29,Oct,13 00:02 other posts of johnp 
No but she does know "odd" when she sees it and is not shy about calling u out on it!

By johnp at 29,Oct,13 00:03 other posts of johnp 
What's ur take on the subject 2nice?????
By #415959 at 29,Oct,13 15:53
I kissed a guy and I liked it
The taste of his Vaseline intensive care chapstick
I kissed a guy just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a guy and I liked it
I liked it
By johnp at 29,Oct,13 19:29 other posts of johnp 
That's weak 2 nice...... Lets hear something real from u for once! lol. No offense intended I'm sure u r real all the time...

By johnp at 31,Oct,13 21:42 other posts of johnp 
Come on 2nice don't b shy!!! Share with the group!!!

By johnp at 02,Nov,13 16:48 other posts of johnp 
Dude! I'm still waiting! What's ur take?

By andrew999999999 at 31,Oct,13 20:24 other posts of andrew999999999 
I'm not in to kissing guys either, even tough I'll give and receive oral sex, and fuck guys, and very recently I've been fucked by a guy.

I wouldn't say guys kissing each other is disgusting, but it's not something I'm interested in doing. Or maybe I've not met the right guy yet. I never wanted to be fucked up until a few weeks ago, so maybe I will kiss a guy. But for now, I'm not looking to do that.

By *kmadeau* at 29,Oct,13 15:34 other posts of *kmadeau* 
wow, you are just a guy for me, but only forget about "fuck u in the ass" and write better "fuck me in the ass" and let me go so bad

By #436014 at 28,Oct,13 07:23
kissing a guy isn't disgusting (if he's hot i'd be up for it at least to experiment). hell, women kiss guys all the time and they seem to be just fine with it, they also suck cock with the same mouth they kiss with and it didn't kill them. actually that was part of my reasoning for trying out sucking cock

By #316255 at 28,Oct,13 02:41
Weirdo
By johnp at 28,Oct,13 02:45 other posts of johnp 
Oh ya well ur a weirdo emm!!

By #338039 at 28,Oct,13 02:41
Ugh...way too many people like that. I don't understand it. Kissing is basically the best foreplay ever. And it's super hot.
By johnp at 28,Oct,13 02:44 other posts of johnp 
So it's not just me?

Adult Discussion Forum