Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Curiosity.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #555742 at 07,Apr,19 03:15
I have always been curious to a degree. I am very open minded and i have met a couple people who are as well but when trying to set something up usually it doesnt work and people tend to back out thinking its a mistake.
To me it doesn't seem like its that big of a deal. Obviously we all have fantasies and desires and you only live once why not explore and try new things.
No one would have to know.
Anyway that has been my experience.

Similar topics: 1.Survey Question?   2.hey whats up   3.How are you s'posed to fit it all into tidy-whities?   4.Curiosity   5.help me out?  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 22,Apr,19 04:28 other posts of kebmo 
When Craigslist was up and running I used it to find curious guys. I seeked them out because they were safe and I love being the first cock for them. I've met about 25 of them and EVERY one was a great cocksucker because they have a cock and know what a good bj is and they've been thinking about it for anywhere from 2-10 years. One guy was curious for 20 years!!
Some of them have become longtime cock sucking friends but many of them did it once and disappeared.
I always felt like I had given them something that they really wanted and I also know that they weren't out sucking the cum out of some pig who didn't care about their safety, you know, a community service.
One thing that I KNOW is is that if you are curious, it NEVER goes away. Do it but do it safe!

By #586396 at 22,Apr,19 03:41
click my other posts ive written one that opens with "its neither gay or straight" that should have an answer for you

By #554098 at 15,Apr,19 06:22
Curious too, but like it, as a fantasy, not really wanting to do anything, but maybe share 'what-ifs' and ideas, for fun?

By leopoldij at 08,Apr,19 16:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I think you're confusing possessive pronouns and article+verb. This is why your sentence makes no sense.

By #275407 at 07,Apr,19 07:15
Ok, now can we get to the point, what us it your trying to tell us
By #578610 at 07,Apr,19 10:59
Are you as confused as I am?

By spermkiss at 08,Apr,19 15:36 other posts of spermkiss 
He's trying to tell us that he lives as straight (perhaps is married), presents himself to the world as straight, but wants to have a fling with man-on-man sex on the down low.

By williamg at 08,Apr,19 00:33 other posts of williamg 
Many of us are married discreet bi. We get a bad rap for being flaky. But really it's all about the "schedule". Just when I think it's the weekend to "play", life gets in the way. But I keep looking!
By knewbi at 08,Apr,19 15:26 other posts of knewbi 
So true... Being married and bi is tough some times. Finding someone that can host is also a problem. But if we persist it will happen..

By #583549 at 08,Apr,19 00:04
?????Baffled and confused here!!!

By #535695 at 07,Apr,19 11:25
Well said.

Adult Discussion Forum