Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

First?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #252915 at 13,Aug,12 00:28
How old were you the first time you touched/someone touched your dick/pussy/boobs?

New Comment

Comments:
By #664918 at 02,Apr,22 04:10
I was about 7 or 8 when my cousin and I started sucking each other's dicks and licking each other's assholes

By #662360 at 24,Mar,22 23:10
See my blog “Schooldays: My first hand job.” Age about 14.

By thicknsmooth at 17,Mar,22 01:16 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I was only 8 years old when I was out in the woods with another boy the same age and we sucked each other’s dicks and I fell in love with with sucking dick ever since I don’t think there is anything in the world quite like it

By #652988 at 19,Dec,21 15:37
The only time I have a man's dick to touched is when we dp a woman and I like his dick rubbing on mine

By #631189 at 03,Aug,21 16:38
About 9-10 with a foster sister who was older than me.

By Sissyfagsub at 02,Aug,21 16:15 other posts of Sissyfagsub 
I was about 7or8 when my cousin tied me up and said today got bf here an you going suck his cock an he going measure his cock erection size to your cock an smallest going get to suck Ricky tiny cock bf going fucking me while I slapping your small cock an after we done then we get dress not sissy fag cause got Becky classmate come an see your small cock an boy get cock suck by you and girl going play with your cock an then couple boys pick you up carry you to bathtub in bathroom fill with cold water an we wanted seeing your small cock get to smallest size an showing us then seeing beth wash you an then boys pick you up girls 5eachside of you grab you an boys untied you an girl's carry you outside to garage an taking photo video sissy fag got his cock on cock boys cock got sucking by sissy fag an girl's suck play with fag cock yes cousin was 12,14 an after that day my cousin nephew,sis,bro,uncle and aunt mom had sissy fag sucking cock an cock playing an.
By leopoldij at 03,Aug,21 15:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Jeez, that was a mouthful. I understood nothing.

By bil47 at 20,Jul,20 13:43 other posts of bil47 
I was a bed-wetter until I was 12. Sometimes my father would get me up late at night to walk me, mostly asleep, to the bathroom to pee. Sometimes I would wake up enough to find him holding my penis while I stood in front of the toilet.

By wycowboy at 20,Jul,20 12:53 other posts of wycowboy 
About 12. A neighbor girl and I were curious and disrobed. I touched her pussy and she rubbed my cock. I enjoyed the couple minutes it lasted.

By galaxy123 at 20,Jul,20 12:48 other posts of galaxy123 
I remember my mother touching my dick to show me how to wash under the foreskin and keep it clean. I must have been about 8 i guess.

By #618071 at 20,Jul,20 10:30
i guess it was 12 years old, about a year before I knew what cumming was. a girl put my dick in her mouth for a couple seconds and I just remember it feeling warm and kinda tickly.

By #621517 at 17,Jul,20 18:35
About age 13 or 14 just after I’d started masturbating. Boys at school. We felt each other’s dicks through trousers first. Then as we got bolder we got our dicks out to feel each other and hand job each other.

By #621421 at 10,Jul,20 16:50
First time I touched my friends dick and he touched mine was around 14.

By #516354 at 10,May,20 08:24
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.

By spermkiss at 13,Aug,12 00:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Too young to remember. I was playing with other boy's cocks and they were playing with mine pretty much as soon as I was aware I had a cock. Don't all boys do this? Isn't it part of growing up? Began sucking and getting sucked at less than eight.
By tb1 at 09,May,20 18:40 other posts of tb1 
As usual, you’re exceptional my friend 👍👍👍

By #616943 at 10,May,20 00:55
I think a lot of us do.

By #616943 at 09,May,20 18:01
Pussy and dick at 6.

By #220845 at 13,Aug,12 16:43
Single digits

By #64328 at 13,Aug,12 09:08
I was 8 when a friend was teaching me about jacking off. Everytime I started get close to orgasm I kept stopping.So he just grabbed it and took me past the point of no return and I was hooked.

By #291694 at 13,Aug,12 01:11
I was 15 the first time I got rubbed on the outside of my pants. The sad part is that went on for a few months before I got the courage to let him touch my vagina.
By slipper at 13,Aug,12 02:58 other posts of slipper 
I'd be MORE than happy to help make up for your delay NOW!!!

Adult Discussion Forum