Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

CBD Oil, anyone use it?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #591623 at 04,Oct,19 11:04
I have heard it is good, especially for things like anxiety. Thought it might help my “performance “ issues. Anyone got any experience with it?

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 05,Oct,19 01:07
There's one around here that parties with "Tina" you may be able to ask him...
By bella! at 05,Oct,19 03:42 other posts of bella! 
C'mon, he's asking a sincere question and you are not giving him a sincere response.

To Md21040 , isn't CBD oil basically the same as bud minus the THC? So in my mind, it is very possible that if bud affects your performance, CBD oil could, too, no?

I hope someone with firsthand knowledge responds to you.
By #551147 at 05,Oct,19 05:51
Really? I thought it was a concentrate of weed without the physical weed, WITH the THC. I thought I read somewhere its actually what is killing these teens with those vape things. Cause the "oil" lines the lungs rendering the lungs useless in a rather short amount of time as the lungs are unable to expel the oil. All that being said... What do I know, I'm not a druggie! I suggested Mr. Rolling with Tina, cause he is.
By Dev01 at 05,Oct,19 06:05 other posts of Dev01 
1000% Correct scorps.

It has no thc content and just some things it treats are

•Pain, Inflammation & Arthritis. Natural pain relief is perhaps the most common use for CBD. ...
•Anxiety & Depression. ...
•Cancer. ...
•Nausea, Vomiting and Eating Disorders. ...
•Epilepsy & Seizures. ...
•Diabetes. ...

plus so many positives its an amazing solution to pharmaceuticals but the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know I mean hell they loose...doctors loose.

And they banning Vapes here so smokers of nicotine keep giving the powers to be the tax.

A friend of mines daughter had 30 seizures a day and was informed CBD oil 300mg, just a drop in her food its gone to no seizures. So it works. Hence he sells it LEGALLY on facebook in OZ.

As for drug tests like I said it has no THC content unless you buy home made shit. I have it for sinus and I am breathalysed every day before I start work and random urine tests... Im still working.

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Oh and yeah most important DO NOT VAPE CBD OIL....If not die you Will have lung complications
By #591623 at 05,Oct,19 10:54
Thanks, I know you can get it with or without THC, and these are just drops, not smoked. The thing with the vaping is apparently causing chemical burns in the lungs. It is hard to find facts and not hyperbole, so was trying to see if anyone has actually used it.
By Dev01 at 05,Oct,19 16:06 other posts of Dev01 
Hope it helps

By bella! at 05,Oct,19 17:24 other posts of bella! 
I have seen the "60 Minutes" type news reports on CBD oil and the affect on seizures. More specifically the seizures that children have and how this "drug" minimizes the number and intensity. It is sad that parents have to move or do something that is not legal to help their children. Me, I want to get some to try to help alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. Arthritis runs in my family and there isn't a day that goes by that my hands and knee does not ache.
By Dev01 at 05,Oct,19 17:36 other posts of Dev01 
It will definitely help with that and strongly recommend it before taking any osteo medication

By #591623 at 05,Oct,19 22:15
They have an ointment type that my wife Dr recommend for muscle pain associated with chemotherapy. That is what made me think about CBD Oil for anxiety (which affects performance

By phart at 06,Oct,19 00:47 other posts of phart 
I had to just stop taking over the counter stuff back in june because nothing was helping my arthritis.I just took it easy during the day for a month or 2,then started eating about 2 to 3 hot peppers fresh out of the garden each day.
My eyes burn when I sweat,my body has a warm feeling sometimes about 3 hours after eating them,but that is what the capsassain,"spelling" does,it warms the body thru a chemical reaction.The heat helps releive the pain and the oils in the peppers help with the joints. Not everyone can eat hot pepper,cayenne is what I am eating,but if you eat it with food,slaw seems to be good,it helps to keep it from buring your mouth.

By phart at 05,Oct,19 00:40 other posts of phart 
Don't know much about it.I know 1 fellow that says he uses hemp oil and it helps pain.
I know of 1 hospital that told it's employees that CDB oil will cause a positive drug test and they should not use or risk their jobs..
By dgraff at 05,Oct,19 11:22 other posts of dgraff 
I've seen this kinda behavior once in the big city I thought they we're poor passing around the same cigarette I felt like I should give them my spare change but no one had there hand out

Adult Discussion Forum