Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Man died from penis enlargement surgery in Sweden!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #602913 at 23,Oct,19 16:36
Found an old article on metros site from 2017 about a thirty year old guy who went in to a renowned plastic surgery clinic in Stockholm to enlarge his penis and died of a heart attach from the surgery!
Apparently when they injected his penis with fat from his waist it got into his bloodstream and clogged up an artery in his heart and he suffered a heart attach, was rushed to the emergency hospital but died a couple of hours later.
Two female scientists did a big investigation about it and found that it was a fluke accident related to the risk of being sedated and undergoing surgery and that it wasn't the surgeons fault.
Apparently the only known case in the world when someone died during that kind of surgery!
Damn sad and tragic to pass away in that manner and being remembered as the worlds first fatality during a penis enlargement surgery!
Imagine being his parents....

Just thought I would share this tragic story to you guys.
only registered users can see external links