Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pussy edging

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #520660 at 31,Jan,20 13:15
Hi everyone. Looking for some advice/game play on how to stop edging. I am meeting a new man next week and don’t want to cum until it’s with him. But I want to edge so I basically feel like walking sex and so he can smell me the moment we meet. However I find that when I’m edging I can’t stop. Like it is painful to remove my fingers from my clit. Any advice on this? I still have 5 days of edging to go!!

Similar topics: 1.Edging with Cock Rings   2.Edging.....   3.Edging   4.Best DRIPPING pussy   5.Love edging.  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 07,Jan,22 02:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Any updates?

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Jan,22 15:16 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Just look at Tecsan pictures.. that will take the edges off your cunny
By bella! at 04,Jan,22 20:21 other posts of bella! 
Gee, I hope she sees that you've responded ....If she's been fingering her clit for the last two years, the damn thing must sore!
By #574505 at 04,Jan,22 21:12
It probably disappeared by now.

By yoursINmine at 04,Jan,22 16:49 other posts of yoursINmine 
As a rule I don't cum when I'm with a guy. My ex of 4 years never let me. That, combined with my age (starting at 19) meant that I was pent up and thirsty all the time, just how he liked me. My cock would literally drip when I'd suck his cock. Eventually, I would have a half orgasm while sucking, which took the edge off, but it still left me desperate.

Once you get used to it, it's the best way to live. That feeling of lust when you first meet a guy, never stops, you're always horny and passionate for him.

By Lvphose at 04,Jan,22 03:28 other posts of Lvphose 
You could always try a female chastity device!

By #520660 at 04,Mar,20 11:11
I ended up waiting it out and came all over his face and dick for 2 days. Then we parted ways and I’ve been masturbating regularly for the most part. Now he is coming again tomorrow so I’m on day 4 of edging. It’s so hard to stop!!

By leopoldij at 08,Feb,20 03:07 other posts of leopoldij 
So, what happened? Did you cum?

By #606106 at 04,Feb,20 16:34
You may just have to stop touching yourself or limit the touching to just a very short time. As soon as you get that dick inside you, you're going to cum nonstop.

By #520660 at 04,Feb,20 08:47
I’m almost a week in. Please I am desperate for help. I have been spending hours a day in bed with my hand on my pussy. I’m constantly wet and stimulated
By leopoldij at 04,Feb,20 14:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you orgasmed at all these days?
The problem is that you seem to have gone too far and you might explode even before you see him or very soon after you touch his cock.
You need to slow down.

Adult Discussion Forum